Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_1983.jpeg

IMG_1984.jpeg

All the Cheesecake Factories are going to end up in Mexico with those prices. Never talks about policy just how everything is Biden’s fault. Next he’ll be blaming Joe for the closures of Carls Jr here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just want to know what you’re gonna do with the remaining four years of your life when Trump becomes Potus again in Nov, no doubt it will be spent in here lol
We will be fine.

By the way...it's so weird that I've never seen Trump laugh? Why is that? Just a curiosity. The man obviously has issues.

I just want to know what you’re gonna do with the remaining four years of your life when Trump becomes Potus again in Nov, no doubt it will be spent in here lol.
So pretty much like all the magas who disappeared then made new accounts for this year?

I just want to know what you’re gonna do with the remaining four years of your life when Trump becomes Potus again in Nov, no doubt it will be spent in here lol to shit post trump

so what makes you think that OneGreatClub (who you directed this too) has only four years left to live? Or will only die if Trump win.

Also even if he wins he doesn’t “become POTUS” until January the following year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back