Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This whole interview is stunning. At last the interviewers are getting stuck into him. I actually burst out laughing at his reply to this question, when he referred to Kamahhhla as being the worst Border Tsar in the history of the world.

My goodness he is hopeless :embarrassedv1:

She's a woman and she's black. Which of course brings out the worst in Trump. The racism. The misogyny. The real Donald Trump.View attachment 2065020
Trumps comments will only appeal to the anti immigration side of things and racists. Who by and large are already likely to go out and vote for him.

The problem this strategy is that it will also encourage those of different races or appalled by his comments to go out to vote. Not for him, but for Harris.

Playing the race card isn't going to gain him any more votes than he already has, but it would encourage neutrals to go out and vote against him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a horrible interview from Trump. Biden debate performance levels bad. He’s toast.
I was thinking the same, I hadn't cringed that hard since the debate. But less people will see this I think.

Yeah Donnie you crushed it.

'Thank you Mr Trump '

donald-trump-so.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back