Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You couldn't possibly choose a better song for a political campaign, particularly this particular campaign. The anthemic qualities, its catchiness and most of all, the message it carries in its lyrics.
I agree, it works really well here. Very moving, and goose-bumping. But it didn't work here for the Voice campaign. I think it'll have more success in the US this time around.

I agree, it works really well here. Very moving, and goose-bumping. But it didn't work here for the Voice campaign. I think it'll have more success in the US this time around.
Sky after Dark crowd are going to crack the sads as well which will be fun to watch.

Absolutely she needs to speak. She can’t just be the ‘anyone but Trump’ candidate. She needs to give voters a reason to get out and actually vote for her.
Very true. I remember when Pete Buttigieg was running for President in 2020 he said that Dems couldn't just talk about Donny, Donny, Donny. They needed to push their policies, e.g. infrastructure, women's choices, health care, and social security, which many people, including Republicans, agreed with.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely she needs to speak. She can’t just be the ‘anyone but Trump’ candidate. She needs to give voters a reason to get out and actually vote for her.
And they already know that one of the big reasons Clinton lost was because they adopted a let Trump hang himself approach in that election. They already know it doesn't work.

whilst they are at stealing aussie anthem, maybe they should slip in some Angels, 'am i ever going to see your face again'.
I have the inside word that the Trump campaign is using Spiderbaits rendition of Black Betty, Betty being Kamala’s birth name in her home town in Nigeria, same town where Obama was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back