Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I stupidly put on Fox’s “The Five.”

Apparently Trump was phenomenal and the real issue that needs discussion is that they were running late.

And bringing up comments someone has previously made is “rude.”
You have looked behind the Wizard's curtain and seen why many Trump voters are the way they are. This is where they get their 'information'. Watching Fox should be categorized as self-medicating with an opioid.

So I stupidly put on Fox’s “The Five.”

Apparently Trump was phenomenal and the real issue that needs discussion is that they were running late.

And bringing up comments someone has previously made is “rude.”
Be warned Royce, you lost at least a million neurons every minute you watched.
You have looked behind the Wizard's curtain and seen why many Trump voters are the way they are. This is where they get their 'information'. Watching Fox should be categorized as self-medicating with an opioid.
Fox is much more neurotoxic than opioids.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF is going on :tearsofjoy:

Jeeeeesus christ, I know the latest polls were good for Harris but Trump is still favourite. How are some of these guys ever going to navigate the next 3 months, they've completely lost their minds (short trip I know).
Honestly they're trying to out do themselves everytime they speak. Who can defend that type of comment from that Fox News nutter? Republicans "the party of virtue and family" WTF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back