Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the US you can write a candidate's name on a ballot and it is a legal vote. So even if all the states remove him from their ballots because of his conviction, he'd probably still get 30 million write in votes.
There is a little problem with the last bit. They'd have to write, I'm pretty sure that might trouble them a tad.

Lost in all this was a rather interesting article that came out. I wonder if the tape came out too whether it would cost him a vote. Probably not.

View attachment 2005854
Brilliant article , says it all really - Reality TV President indeed.
Particularly like the "Pig in a Poke" analogy.........................

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not really. Every person I've heard speak about it this morning (ABC news was basically running it wall to wall) has said that the likelihood of jail time is extremely low, given that it is a first offence and, in the grand scheme of things, the funds that were concealed/misappropriated, were quite small.
These facts didnt really help Michael Cohen who went to jail for the same act so I reckon its 50:50 he does prison time. Probably house arrest.

If the Israel conflict keeps going as it is and Biden keeps moving his "red line" daily because he is too weak to stand up to Netanyahu Democrat voters will not turn up. This alone will hand the election to Trump.
Bidens biggest election problem is the Isreal drama.
And Donny will drive that wedge perfectly.

Bodens biggest election problem is the Isreal drama.
And Donny will drive that wedge perfectly.
Dunno about "perfectly", Donnie's on record as saying you "have to finish the job". If anything he'd let Israel go even harder.

But yes he'll try to use it in his own blunt force kinda way.

Dunno about "perfectly", Donnie's on record as saying you "have to finish the job". If anything he'd let Israel go even harder.

But yes he'll try to use it in his own blunt force kinda way.
I meant during election lead up
Backtracking Donny will let Isreal do whatever they want.
But in the run up to election day he will bluff and bluster and put Joe in a no win situation.
Once the election is over do nothing Donny won't care.

Todd Blanche asserting that Trump never received a fair trial.

Still not asserting that business records weren’t falsified, but Daniels and Cohen were bad people and not worthy to be witnesses in a court of law.

Cohen was vice president of the Trump Organisation for numerous years. Daniels was largely irrelevant, as she didn’t witness the falsification of business records.

It is expected that Blanche’s professional, and personal, reputation is now in the gutter. Galatians 6:7-8 “Do not be deceived; God is not mocked, for you reap whatever you sow.”

Last edited:
Can't wait to hear pearls of wisdom about Trump's conviction from Stokey FlowersByIrene and JoondalupJ

eating popcorn GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back