Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
So the first debate showed Biden to be old and Trump to lie and not answer the questions. What’s changed? Joe performed well below expectations. That’s what happens when an overwhelming favourite (built up by the media) underperforms.

Opinion: I’m a champion debate coach. Here’s how they scored

It’s still over 4 months until the election. There will be another debate. Trump’s sentencing is less than two weeks away.

This first debate will be old news soon.

I’d still love to see Kamala and Joe switch (A first woman President with Joe’s experience to guide her). I don’t think Trump’s team would have a counterattack to such a move. However politicians notoriously have a lack of balls and imagination so I think we’re stuck with “Very Old” vs “Old and Crazy”.

Last edited:
So the first debate showed Biden to be old and Trump to lie and not answer the questions. What’s changed? Joe performed well below expectations. That’s what happens when an overwhelming favourite (built up by the media) underperforms.

Opinion: I’m a champion debate coach. Here’s how they scored

It’s still over 4 months until the election. There will be another debate. Trump’s sentencing is less than two weeks away.

This first debate will be old news soon.

I’d still love to see Kamala and Joe switch (A first woman President with Joe’s experience to guide her). I don’t think Trump’s team would have a counterattack to such a move. However politicians notoriously have a lack of balls and imagination so I think here stuck with “Very Old” vs “Old and Crazy”.
Kamala President? God helps us all!

Can you elaborate on why you think it's racist?

And what one of the comparable racist things he's said are?

I don’t have a spreadsheet of every racist thing Trump has said; we know the list is long. But here he’s essentially using “Palestinian” as a slur, which is pretty much explicit racism.

I’d still love to see Kamala and Joe switch (A first woman President with Joe’s experience to guide her). I don’t think Trump’s team would have a counterattack to such a move. However politicians notoriously have a lack of balls and imagination so I think here stuck with “Very Old” vs “Old and Crazy”.
While I am not across every Kamala interview or op-ed piece there is nothing I see that says leadership

I am starting to move to the Michelle Obama idea

While I am not across every Kamala interview or op-ed piece there is nothing I see that says leadership

I am starting to move to the Michelle Obama idea
Isn’t this the problem - if they seek out Obamas wife, isn’t that 2016 and the current election outcome - just trying to play the old hits is their biggest problem.

The last time they brought in a relatively unknown was a two term rousing success electorally.

They are about to be punished for laziness and hubris.

Isn’t this the problem - if they seek out Obamas wife, isn’t that 2016 and the current election outcome - just trying to play the old hits is their biggest problem.

The last time they brought in a relatively unknown was a two term rousing success electorally.

True but its Aaron Rodgers deep in opposition yardage 5 points down with 6 seconds on the clock

Good coaches plan Rodgers prays

The Dems have had 4 years and need Aaron and thats on them

I didn't ask for a spreadsheet, I asked for one example.
I'm not sure he needs to respond to your demands like this.

So you can't think of a single other example of Trump saying something racist.
There is a point where referencing every word in every post is not needed.

And you can only now imply that he is being racist, without being able to explain it.
He did explain it.

You know it’s bad when CNN and MSNBC can see it now.

I mean I wasn’t expecting good, but I didn’t think we would get that bad.

I wanted Biden to step down previously and get another Democrat candidate in, I guess this debate could be a good thing for the Dems if it causes Biden to step down.
I actually thought that their review and comments were great. Impartial and given what I have seen spot on.

Can't think of and see Fox and other RW media saying the same if it were the reverse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firstly she doesn't want it and secondly her approval rating when first mooted in the last election was very high.

Gallop ran a poll in 2020.

2024-06-29_114228.jpg

She is a highly recognised and much loved, did a lot of good work as First Lady and also went around supporting Biden in last election.

Firstly she doesn't want it and secondly her approval rating when first mooted in the last election was very high.

Gallop ran a poll in 2020.

View attachment 2033481

She is a highly recognised and much loved, did a lot of good work as First Lady and also went around supporting Biden in last election.
Just to be clear - not criticising Michelle Obama rather the dems usual approach.

Trump is insane! Another 4 years of him would be disastrous for the USA and the free world in general.
Goodbye NATO and and other agreements, Ukraine, Palestine, Taiwan etc.

Last time he was in the WH had revolving doors installed. Especially his cabinet appointments. Some were a gate against his madness which was good. Now he knows better and will appoint sycophants and 'yes men'.

Here is comparison to Biden's cabinet appointments.

2024-06-29_131827.jpg

Trump is insane! Another 4 years of him would be disastrous for the USA and the free world in general.
Goodbye NATO and and other agreements, Ukraine, Palestine, Taiwan etc.

Last time he was in the WH had revolving doors installed. Especially his cabinet appointments. Some were a gate against his madness which was good. Now he knows better and will appoint sycophants and 'yes men'.

Here is comparison to Biden's cabinet appointments.

View attachment 2033583

Interesting that leading up to the debate, the narrative has changed from Biden having dementia, to daily clips of Trump doing what he's done for years.
Less and less of Biden's stutter etc.

Even the Fox polls have started putting Biden ahead.

Almost like Trump has nothing to lose in this debate, and it's all about how bad Biden will do.
Biden's to lose.

As far as I'm aware, nothing has changed apart from media representations?

Wow, Biden lost the debate??? No one saw that coming!! He was going to destroy Trump with his clear enunciation and youthful exuberance.
Anything less will be proof that he has dementia!!!

Biden was no different during the debate than how we've seen him almost every time for the last 2 years at least.

Anyone across US politics, policy and the current Dem/Biden platform could decipher what Biden was talking about.
Biden was and is pathetic, and his age isn't an excuse for how bad he comes across.
But he isn't senile and he doesn't have dementia.
Everyone acts like they've never talked to their grandparents.

It's pathetic that most of what Biden said could only be translated if you understand current policy etc.
But it's more pathetic to pretend that Biden not knowing easy debate bro refutations and how insanely dishonest Trump is, and allowed to get away with during a debate, is evidence he has alzheimer's disease.

While he acted 110 yeas old, and is an optic dottery dotard, politics shouldn't just be about optics.

On top of that, the standards both men are held to aren't the same, so one will always look worse. And it wi impact their performance because they're both aware of the standards they're held to and that they have.
Biden needs to be honest and broadly across policy.
Trump just needs to not actively call for violence.

A scientist will always lose to a car salesman in an optics debate.

Now every progressive is tripping over themselves to show that they're non-partisan with their condemnation of Bidens 'shock' performance.

Trump wasn't just blatantly lying. He also has no concept of policy or even his own platform.
Better burn down the DNC and ignore MAGA.

Where is it that they've just ruled that all classrooms must have a Bible? Doesn't matter, because the DNC needs to get rid of Biden.

Stay Classy Will Ferrell GIF

You stay klassy, Marg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back