Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

I don’t think the idea Trump is a shit candidate means the Dems should run their own shit candidate.

Is this the level of cope the Democrat party is in? Is it all “hey he looks senile but do you want to save democracy or not?”

Like they could get him to step down, they just don’t want to. Their own individual jobs are more important to them and they’d rather let Trump win than put their necks out.

I don’t think the idea Trump is a shit candidate means the Dems should run their own shit candidate.

Is this the level of cope the Democrat party is in? Is it all “hey he looks senile but do you want to save democracy or not?”

Like they could get him to step down, they just don’t want to. Their own individual jobs are more important to them and they’d rather let Trump win than put their necks out.
You don’t see what they are doing, do you?

I remember this. Do you?

They are using the same tactics.

Debates mean nothing in the end.

I remember this. Do you?

Err ... yeah. And Hillary lost. That's his point.

I remember this. Do you?

Err what? I think they usually don’t mean much unless something really dramatic occurs.

And watching a guy being barely able to get beyond a mumble and largely incoherent and looking 130 years old meant this will be the most highlighted presidential debate since 1960.

Anyone thinking this does nothing to hurt Biden’s chances is living in a parallel universe.

So much this

You don’t need to convince me or others that voting for Biden v Trump is a better idea. We are all well aware of the risks of fascism/authoritarianism etc.

That is why the Dems should have the heat candidate possible to beat Trump, rather than saying “hey it doesn’t matter if Joe doesn’t know what day it is, because Trump!”

To an average person in America who only sorta follows politics though, seeing feeble Joe is going to cost him votes.

Being president is about messaging, selling the message as well as being a policy wonk. If it didn’t matter who the figurehead was you could have a cardboard box as president.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are you trying to convince here? Outside the cookers, no one who is criticising Biden is suddenly thinking Trump is a better option.

We are looking at it pragmatically, in that Biden is already down in swing states, and this showing basically means all those swing states are Gonski.

She lost because of the emails and Russian interference.
No. Her arrogance led her to believe she would win in a canter. Her strategy was large state campaigning where the Trump camp recognised the Electoral College better than her camp

Err what? I think they usually don’t mean much unless something really dramatic occurs.

And watching a guy being barely able to get beyond a mumble and largely incoherent and looking 130 years old meant this will be the most highlighted presidential debate since 1960.

Anyone thinking this does nothing to hurt Biden’s chances is living in a parallel universe.
He was sick. He needs to apply some orange make up. There is not enough focus on the fact that Trump’s words had no substance, only lies.
It should have been fact checked but Trump said he would only ‘debate’ without fact checking so he was able to spread his propaganda. He didn’t positively affect any swing voters.
Do you think lies are something to be admired. It was a mask, a performance.

He was sick. He needs to apply some orange make up. There is not enough focus on the fact that Trump’s words had no substance, only lies.
It should have been fact checked but Trump said he would only ‘debate’ without fact checking so he was able to spread his propaganda. He didn’t positively affect any swing voters.
Do you think lies are something to be admired. It was a mask, a performance.

Trump was his normal fact free BS self, but he did it coherently and confidently.

Now in an ideal world that is punished, but we live in this world. And in this world we need someone better than Biden running against him, who can expose him and his BS.

Trumps plane is parked at the airport right next to a diplomatic plane…. From Russia.

The Supreme Court rules on presidential immunity on mon.

If the sc rules that presidential immunity exists, Biden can sack them and nothing can be done… as he’s immune….

Also if the sc rule against immunity trump can head for his plane and instead jump on the Russian plane…

Interesting times.

Even things like this give Trump far more credit than he deserves. He's the most basic person I've ever seen in real life.

All he cares about is himself making money. And he can only think about that in a fundamental quid-pro-quo way.

He's not thinking two or three steps ahead. When he first won the Presidency, he wasn't prepared for it. He'd been running a campaign finance grift and accidentally got elected. But then people showed him how to grift from that. But again, he did it in the most basic and obvious way. Always stays in Trump hotels, even several towns or a city or two from his engagement so that he and all the Secret Service pump up the profits.

Jared and Ivanka just take straight bribes from China and Saudi Arabia and get given diplomatic cover with some made up appointment.

There wasn't one thing I've ever seen Trump do which is thinking more than two steps into the future. Build the Wall, couldn't get it done and not sure he even knows it would have been pointless. "Lock Her Up", again nothing doing. ANything which took negotiation or detailed thinking his whole administration was simply incapable. He never got anything through Congress. It was just Congress getting things through him the whole time in return for letting him run his grifting.

Even things like this give Trump far more credit than he deserves. He's the most basic person I've ever seen in real life.

All he cares about is himself making money. And he can only think about that in a fundamental quid-pro-quo way.

He's not thinking two or three steps ahead. When he first won the Presidency, he wasn't prepared for it. He'd been running a campaign finance grift and accidentally got elected. But then people showed him how to grift from that. But again, he did it in the most basic and obvious way. Always stays in Trump hotels, even several towns or a city or two from his engagement so that he and all the Secret Service pump up the profits.

Jared and Ivanka just take straight bribes from China and Saudi Arabia and get given diplomatic cover with some made up appointment.

There wasn't one thing I've ever seen Trump do which is thinking more than two steps into the future. Build the Wall, couldn't get it done and not sure he even knows it would have been pointless. "Lock Her Up", again nothing doing. ANything which took negotiation or detailed thinking his whole administration was simply incapable. He never got anything through Congress. It was just Congress getting things through him the whole time in return for letting him run his grifting.

I agree except I’d add it’s equally important for him to get attention. To be seen by others, for others to be talking about him, to be on TV, having his ass kissed & sucked up to by everyone around him.

There are plenty of secretive, reclusive wealthy people. Trump’s off the charts narcissism demands constant feeding.

That’s why he does so many rallies. The grift of course but also basking in being the center of attention.

The guy is not capable of holding a conversation about anything but himself & then it has to be about he’s the greatest or the smartest or the most persecuted or has done the most of anyone ever in whatever subject is being discussed.

He’s a textbook narcissistic sociopath.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back