Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
Expect that gap to widen in the coming weeks with Joe resisting any change.

What a mess they have gotten themselves in.
Madness if he doesn't step aside at at this point (well it was madness he didn't do it 6 months ago but you know what I mean).

Someone has to sit him down and tell him its over, hell maybe they've already tried. Getting to grandpa refuses to stop driving stage.

Joe sees Jill and Kamala walk into the room

get-off-my-lawn-clint-eastwood.gif

*Im well aware I am using a conservative icon

Madness if he doesn't step aside at at this point (well it was madness he didn't do it 6 months ago but you know what I mean).

Someone has to sit him down and tell him its over, hell maybe they've already tried. Getting to grandpa refuses to stop driving stage.

he could do it with dignity to.. come out and say that during a check up it revealed a "health issue", and though his mind is sharp as ever his body is failing him, and he is fully behind harris/old mate from cali to lead. Then he can go full IDGAF dark brandon against trump.

he could do it with dignity to.. come out and say that during a check up it revealed a "health issue", and though his mind is sharp as ever his body is failing him, and he is fully behind harris/old mate from cali to lead. Then he can go full IDGAF dark brandon against trump.

Lol that isn't dignified, lying for the reason you are heading out. You can't bullshit the American people about your mental acumen when you have just been on national TV unable to string 2 words together.

paywalled
Just a few bits

In the spring of 2021, Chet Hanks, the singer, actor and son of Tom, posted a series of statements and a music video with a refrain that caused confusion, not to mention a fair bit of cringing. He declared it was going to be a “white boy summer.”
Whatever exactly he meant at the time, the phrase has since mutated into a slogan for white supremacists and other hate groups, according to a report published on Tuesday by the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism, an organization that tracks the spread of racism.
Thousands of posts using the slogan “white boy summer” have appeared on the Telegram app alone this year. It’s been used by far-right groups to recruit new followers, organize protests and encourage violence, especially against immigrants and L.G.B.T.Q. people, the report said.
For many of those who use it now, the phrase represents an unapologetic embrace of white heterosexual masculinity, often at the expense of women and people of color.
Increasingly, the meme has moved from the fringes of the internet into the political mainstream in the United States and elsewhere around the world, one of the group’s founders, Wendy Via, said.
Jack Posobiec, a podcaster whom the Southern Poverty Law Center has linked to white supremacists, waved a banner with the words “white boy summer” on it at a gathering for Turning Point USA, a conservative group, in Detroit last month. Former President Donald J. Trump was the conference’s keynote speaker, along with several members of Congress.

On tape admitting they weren't, while showing them to randoms.

But it won't matter, they'll figure out something clearing him of any wrongdoing whatsoever :rolleyes:
As someone on TV said, for those familiar with the Game of Thrones, what they’ve done is make the President a King, and themselves the Hand of the King.
What an evil, corrupt bunch of bastards.

I have no idea if Biden will step down but it was one debate.
CNN allowed Trump to spew lie after lie, absolutely unchecked, the lies rolled off his tongue with such confidence that it looked like a powerful performance. They also seemed to set it up to make Biden look even worse. I watched the debate and the lighting difference and camera angels were weird.

The CEO of CNN, installed a year or so ago, is a Trumper so I wouldn’t put anything past them, but who knows?

It’s a great distraction over all the airwaves though, from other more incredibly serious issues, like is Trump a serial pedophile and the captured Supreme Court immunity decision to enable him to escape many of his crimes..

CNN allowed Trump to spew lie after lie, absolutely unchecked, the lies rolled off his tongue with such confidence that it looked like a powerful performance. They also seemed to set it up to make Biden look even worse. I watched the debate and the lighting difference and camera angels were weird.

The CEO of CNN, installed a year or so ago, is a Trumper so I wouldn’t put anything past them, but who knows?

It’s a great distraction over all the airwaves though, from other more incredibly serious issues, like is Trump a serial pedophile and the captured Supreme Court immunity decision to enable him to escape many of his crimes..

Bunch of conspiracy nonsense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just, no.

Everyone knows Trump sucks, and is a danger to democracy (well except the cookers who deny it, think fake elector schemes, Jan 6, still denying election results 4 years later and Project 2025 are nothing). The thing is, many will vote for him anyway!

Democrats need to be pragmatic, if they keep Biden, they will lose. They might lose if they take Biden out still, but they will definitely lose with him still in the race.

There is no excuse for keeping a guy who isn't mentally there and aging before our eyes as president, none.

There are a few reasons why they have circled the wagons around Biden in my view:

1. His team are desperate to keep their jobs, new candidate means they will all be gone.
2. Joe is being isolated amongst a small circle who tell him just what he wants to hear
3. The main democrat powerbase has wanted to keep Joe, so anyone speaking against him is ostracised.
4. They don't really give a shit about the election or that democracy is on the bill. Most of the democrat politicians don't care as long as the donor money keeps coming in.

Now there are a few things which could change the dynamic:
1. Polls - if they continue to go south many democrat politicians looking at a loss will begin to speak out against Biden, as they have nothing to lose
2. Donors - ironically the biggest scourge on American politics could save the democrats here. If they see the writing on the wall, they will stop giving money to the campaign unless there is another candidate chosen.
3. Joe bombs again in an interview/town hall or whatever, making the situation totally untenable. Sure, there are some blue MAGA morons who will claim TV audio rigged, AI, hes a dynamo when you can't see him, your eyes are lying to you etc. but another showing similar to the debate will make the polls even worse.

My guess is he will step down before the democratic convention in August, its like going through the 5 stages of grief at the moment, and they are spending a lot of time on denial and bargaining.

If you've called anyone else a cooker, yet post nonsense like this, pot meet kettle

It's good to know there are also cookers on the left side!

It's good to know there are also cookers on the left side!
I think a lot of it comes down to as they oppose anything the right wing/Fox says as a reflex, even if what they are saying is true in front of your eyes they have so much cognitive dissonance.

Ironically, the Biden debate performance seems to be causing more a stir in democrat/left leaning circles than on the right. The right wing had already painted Biden as being a vegetable and seemed almost concerned they had gone too far pre-debate, with some complimenting Biden's debate skills. So Biden being as he was meant MAGA world don't really think less of Biden than before.

This however is no reason to keep him on the ticket, as Biden's performance is turning off dems from voting at all and throwing independents into the arms of Trump.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back