Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

Ok Hitler is coming back… sorry

there are numerous academic studies that set out the common ground between trump's fascist ideology and that of hitler, which fundamentally is what the post was doing.

there’s one by the california state university for example. but let’s not delve too deeply, much easier to come up with simple-minded one-liners.

This study argues that Trump is a fascist and that he has been a fascist from the beginning of his 2016 presidential campaign. The 2021 insurrection was merely an extension and culmination of Trump’s ideology and not the only moment that defines him as fascist. In order to define Trump as a fascist and to analyze the way fascists gain and utilize power, this study applies comparative history and demonstrates the many similarities between Trump’s ideology and that of Adolf Hitler.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there are numerous academic studies that set out the common ground between trump's fascist ideology and that of hitler, which fundamentally is what the post was doing.

there’s one by the california state university for example. but let’s not delve too deeply, much easier to come up with simple-minded one-liners.

But it’s ok, if Trump doesn’t gas Jews it’s all
Cool and everything is just hyperbolic.

I mean if he is just a garden variety authoritarian it’s all ok isn’t it?

not sure if its just my current algorithm. But alot of stuff on reddit about Trumps name coming up in terms of his repeated contacts with Epstein, and a lawsuit involving a 13yo girl, but not seeing it much elsewhere.

not sure if its just my current algorithm. But alot of stuff on reddit about Trumps name coming up in terms of his repeated contacts with Epstein, and a lawsuit involving a 13yo girl, but not seeing it much elsewhere.
Posted on 46 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back