Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump Part 18 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truly amazing scenes that people now think the media are pro trump and being harsh on Biden

You're not even living in reality anymore. The media f'n hates Trump, loathes him. Any vile they can spew about him 24/7 they do, celebrities constantly speaking out against him. It's so one sided it's not funny

now a couple of weeks of stories about Biden and minds are lost.

The fact the media isn't wall to wall trump atm shows how easy Biden is making it though. The fact they have little choice now but to report what everyone knew 4 years ago...

Has anyone on this board claimed this?

But not ‘types’ on here. Might be best to address the actual people alluding to it.

It's also possible to think Biden to be too old to continue while also wondering why the Epstein files aren't front page next to the stories about him.

It's also possible to think Biden to be too old to continue while also wondering why the Epstein files aren't front page next to the stories about him.
Both candidates are far too old - that should be the issue with either Biden in or a replacement candidate.

See no one disagrees. Where you fail is you aren't capable of saying anything about Biden without bringing Trump up

Simply isn't possible. Completely deranged

Both candidates are far too old - that should be the issue with either Biden in or a replacement candidate.
I will await with schadenfreude those who are currently condemning those defending Biden when they do a complete backflip in 2 years time when Dribbling Donny calls Putin Daddy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Truly amazing scenes that people now think the media are pro trump and being harsh on Biden

You're not even living in reality anymore. The media f'n hates Trump, loathes him. Any vile they can spew about him 24/7 they do, celebrities constantly speaking out against him. It's so one sided it's not funny

now a couple of weeks of stories about Biden and minds are lost.

The fact the media isn't wall to wall trump atm shows how easy Biden is making it though. The fact they have little choice now but to report what everyone knew 4 years ago...

Fox news

I know and yet the attack dogs are out for 1 person only
Seeking Biden's removal is an anti-Trump position, not a pro-Trump position. If I wanted Trump to win I would do everything in my power to have Biden stay in the race.

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back