USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

115 billion dollars was spent on both conflits in April which is 25x the entire total that US spends on border patrol

I think it matters.....
Sure, they matter. I don't think anyone has an answer to the middle east though. Nor have they had one for literally a couple of millennia. As for Russia/Ukraine, what is Trump's position? He's no fan of NATO, we know that, and he seems to admire Putin. Has he stated a position? My guess is that he would withdraw support for Ukraine but I'm happy to be corrected on that...

Sure, they matter. I don't think anyone has an answer to the middle east though. Nor have they had one for literally a couple of millennia. As for Russia/Ukraine, what is Trump's position? He's no fan of NATO, we know that, and he seems to admire Putin. Has he stated a position? My guess is that he would withdraw support for Ukraine but I'm happy to be corrected on that...
He has said he will meet with both to come up with a ceasefire arrangement and will stop funding Ulrainne/put HEAVY trade sanctions on Russia until they come to one together

I dont think that is a secret.

To be honest I got zero idea what Kamalas policy is but respect she is a bit soon to get it fully out there. I do think iit makes a insanely large difference in such a election so is very important. Waving off 300+ billion as a mon important issue isnt really making sense.

It should be 100% important which is why Trump did outline his policy right away. Kamala probably needs to get onto this one ASAP before a true position on her candidacy can be decided. Without it she cant be fully judged or liked

He has said he will meet with both to come up with a ceasefire arrangement and will stop funding Ulrainne/put HEAVY trade sanctions on Russia until they come to one together

To be honest I got zero idea what Kamalas policy is but respect she is a bit soon to get it fully out there. I do think iit makes a insanely large difference in such a election so is very important. Waving off 300+ billion as a mon important issue isnt really making sense.

It should be 100% important which is why Trump did outline his policy right away. Kamala probably needs to get onto this one ASAP before a true position on her candidacy can be decided. Without it she cant be fully judged or liked
Policy is important, no argument here.

But you know what is also important when voting for a leader?

Character, temperament and judgement.

We've all seen for many many years how Trump performs in assessments of those. If someone is still willing to vote for him, then I have nothing I can say to them.

and you believe anything the pathological liar says. i mean, talk about gullible

Policy is important, no argument here.

But you know what is also important when voting for a leader?

Character, temperament and judgement.

We've all seen for many many years how Trump performs in assessments of those. If someone is still willing to vote for him, then I have nothing I can say to them.
Its truly not.

Believing it is is part of the issue. You are voting on actions, not a movie character...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Emotional fluff basically. Focus on policy not your emotions when it comes to policitcs

You are picking your political position as if its a choice of which pop singer you like

no, focus on the credibility, authenticity, and record of the person moving his/her lips

Do you believe this is more important then the Russia/Ukraine conflict?

Where do you rate it in that level of importance when it comes to a electiom?
I mean it's almost like the two things inherently go hand-in-hand.

Emotiional fluff

Not even 0.0000000001% as important as the Russia/Ukraine conflict

coming from a person who takes notice of someone with a record of lies, unfulfilled promises, and who is clearly unhinged.sorry, but i can't take you seriously.

Emotiional fluff

Not even 0.0000000001% as important as the Russia/Ukraine conflict
America should reiterate to Russia to GTFO of Ukraine - thats my policy position

NATO should be allowed to adopt any country that wishes to be a member - thats my policy position

Trump should stop sucking Putins dick - thats my policy position

Remove this Banner Ad

USA Kamala Harris the 47th President of the United States - Hopefully.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back