Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump Part 18 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any number of Republican attack lines are neutralised if Biden steps down.
You know there line of attack will be on the VP gender, race and inexperience should she step in to replace Biden…I can see how that’s a bit of a worry in terms of strategy as we all know how dirty Trump will be in his attacks at least Biden can point out his vast experience over Trump in his attacks on him

You know there line of attack will be on the VP gender, race and inexperience should she step in to replace Biden…I can see how that’s a bit of a worry in terms of strategy as we all know how dirty Trump will be in his attacks at least Biden can point out his vast experience over Trump in his attacks on him
Inexperience and race applied with Obama, didn't go well for Republicans.

Hillary won the popular vote clearly and it wasn't her gender that lost the Electoral College. It was poor campaigning decisions in swing states, a generally unpopular candidate, the DNC treatment of Bernie alienated some voters, the untimely intervention by Comey etc.

For the majority of even Dem voters, Biden's "experience" isn't that great of a selling point when the main criticism is his age and age related issues. Even moreso after the debate, if you tell me he's experienced, part of me thinks, yeah, because he's so old.

Last edited:
Any number of Republican attack lines are neutralised if Biden steps down.
No, they move on to the new attack lines, Kamala as black, Kamala like Clinton etc, and anyone else as inexperienced. And Dems in disarray. It won’t stop.
Why do you think MAGA are highlighting the get rid Biden stuff?

No, they move on to the new attack lines, Kamala as black, Kamala like Clinton etc, and anyone else as inexperienced. And Dems in disarray. It won’t stop.
Why do you think MAGA are highlighting the get rid Biden stuff?
They're trying to show that Dems don't like Biden either, but they'd prefer him to stay in the race.

That way they can campaign on Democrat disunity.

Truly amazing scenes that people now think the media are pro trump and being harsh on Biden

You're not even living in reality anymore. The media f'n hates Trump, loathes him. Any vile they can spew about him 24/7 they do, celebrities constantly speaking out against him. It's so one sided it's not funny

now a couple of weeks of stories about Biden and minds are lost.

The fact the media isn't wall to wall trump atm shows how easy Biden is making it though. The fact they have little choice now but to report what everyone knew 4 years ago...
My experience disagrees with you, but I may not be the best person to respond, as I don't watch or read a huge amount of media. Our local Channel 7 news service has been reporting on the US election with negative stories on Biden, but hasn't said anything negative about Trump's performance. The Adelaide Advertiser rarely has a bad word to say about Trump, but has been full of anti-Biden articles since the debate. I understand CNN has been anti-Biden/pro-Trump for a while now, since it has new ownership. We won't even mention Fox News.

My experience disagrees with you, but I may not be the best person to respond, as I don't watch or read a huge amount of media. Our local Channel 7 news service has been reporting on the US election with negative stories on Biden, but hasn't said anything negative about Trump's performance. The Adelaide Advertiser rarely has a bad word to say about Trump, but has been full of anti-Biden articles since the debate. I understand CNN has been anti-Biden/pro-Trump for a while now, since it has new ownership. We won't even mention Fox News.
Where have you been since 2015 since he announced he was running?!

Slight change of pace the last 3 weeks but a certain outlier to the last 9 years

Where have you been since 2015 since he announced he was running?!

Slight change of pace the last 3 weeks but a certain outlier to the last 9 years

Basically any conservative media outlet is pro-Trump, Murdoch allegedly hates Trump but was happy to go full MAGA with all his news outlets.

There isn't even close to the level of condemnation in the media for all the shit Trump has done. He's literally a convicted felon. That should be the headline every single time.

Convicted Felon Trump wants to run for President.
Convicted Felon Trump wants to debate Joe Biden.
Convicted Felon Trump exposed in Epstein files.

It should be relentless. Like the media's obsession with Biden's mental competence. Meanwhile, Trump has been dribbling utter nonsense for months, he regularly forgets which state he's in, calls people the wrong name, lies about basically everything and no real comment.

Biden isn't a good candidate, and that's a problem, but for the very limited amount of 'dirt' the media actually have on Biden they go significantly harder on him when you compare it to the complete deluge of dirt they actually have on Trump.

Basically any conservative media outlet is pro-Trump, Murdoch allegedly hates Trump but was happy to go full MAGA with all his news outlets.

There isn't even close to the level of condemnation in the media for all the shit Trump has done. He's literally a convicted felon. That should be the headline every single time.

It should be relentless. Like the media's obsession with Biden's mental competence. Meanwhile, Trump has been dribbling utter nonsense for months, he regularly forgets which state he's in, calls people the wrong name, lies about basically everything and no real comment.

Biden isn't a good candidate, and that's a problem, but for the very limited amount of 'dirt' the media actually have on Biden they go significantly harder on him when you compare it to the complete deluge of dirt they actually have on Trump.
Yes! These are my thoughts too ... the bolded words (and the words "Serial liar Trump) should appear every time Trump's name is mentioned.

Everyone knows Trump is a convicted Felon. And they are voting knowing that.

What isn't known is whether Biden is fit for office. He says he is, but the evidence suggests otherwise. That's why this election is a referendum on Biden.

Everyone knows Trump is a convicted Felon. And they are voting knowing that.

What isn't known is whether Biden is fit for office. He says he is, but the evidence suggests otherwise. That's why this election is a referendum on Biden.

Trump isn't fit for office. The public needs to be reminded of that at every turn.

Your last sentence is exactly what Trump and the GOP want you to do.

Trump isn't fit for office. The public needs to be reminded of that at every turn.

Your last sentence is exactly what Trump and the GOP want you to do.

Well the Dems have handed that bit to the GOP on a platter. The GOP isn't stupid enough to not accept this gift.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're just ignoring what's happening right in front of your eyes.

I'm not ignoing anything, what you're doing is exactly what Trump wants you to do. Make it a vote on Biden, not the convicted felon the GOP are running.

No, Biden isn't a good candidate. But the other guy is significantly worse.

I disagree. Changing candidates now bring bring in all sorts of new issues for the Dems.
Okay. Enjoy four years of Trump then. Hopefully America is still there by 2028.

I find it amazing after J6 the GOP still keeps in line with the orange man,
Even though his been convicted of crimes in both courts eg:Caroll and Stormy
He even got away with getting away to the perfect phone call to the Ukraine president and inciting an insurrection after J6
The GOP kept in line with him not to mention people like count me out of this Lindsay Graham and good old Kev calling into Fox News during the riot.
They all went grovelling back to maralogo to see and make peace with the king.
I could continue with my rant regarding documents and the Judge Cannon and also the Supreme Court,GA find me those votes but best get a glass of water and chill out.
Regards,
Marty

I find it amazing after J6 the GOP still keeps in line with the orange man,
Even though his been convicted of crimes in both courts eg:Caroll and Stormy
He even got away with getting away to the perfect phone call to the Ukraine president and inciting an insurrection after J6
The GOP kept in line with him not to mention people like count me out of this Lindsay Graham and good old Kev calling into Fox News during the riot.
They all went grovelling back to maralogo to see and make peace with the king.
I could continue with my rant regarding documents and the Judge Cannon and also the Supreme Court,GA find me those votes but best get a glass of water and chill out.
Regards,
Marty
They see him as their only chance. He has captured MAGA and the Evangelical vote.
He has done the bidding of the elites by corrupting SCOTUS.
They know he will stop at nothing for power and to give them power.
He’s their man.

They see him as their only chance. He has captured MAGA and the Evangelical vote.
He has done the bidding of the elites by corrupting SCOTUS.
They know he will stop at nothing for power and to give them power.
He’s their man.
The base complains about being broke and the Maga elite get rich basically.

Okay. Enjoy four years of Trump then. Hopefully America is still there by 2028.
I want Trump gone just like any other intelligent person but, you see, I think the opposite about Biden, I think Biden is the only one with any chance to beat Trump.
The others are unknowns and Kamala is the wrong colour for the US.
Anyway, if the Dems finally decide that Biden stepping down is their best chance to beat Trump then I guess they will make that decision but seriously, who has had the exposure to get up to speed this late in the process?
Who has the experience?

The others are unknowns
Better an unknown than a known loser. Seen the polls? The last two years Trump has significantly underperformed in polls compared to actual results. This year he's already winning just going by the polls even before you account for that underperformance.

Biden will lose. It's a foregone conclusion. Someone else might lose, but Biden will.
Anyway, if the Dems finally decide that Biden stepping down is their best chance to beat Trump then I guess they will make that decision but seriously, who has had the exposure to get up to speed this late in the process?
Who has the experience?
I feel like I'm back in the Hinkley thread. You can't sack Hinkley! Who else are ya gonna get?

We don't know whether with the right exposure and opportunity Kamala Harris or Gavin Newsom or Gretchen Whitney would beat Trump. But Biden isn't beating him. An unknown is always a better option than a known loser.

I want Trump gone just like any other intelligent person but, you see, I think the opposite about Biden, I think Biden is the only one with any chance to beat Trump.
The others are unknowns and Kamala is the wrong colour for the US.
Who has the experience?

I completely disagree re Biden.

Reasons he can’t win:
He is 37% approval rating, those in the 40s have struggled to win previously, never this low this close to an election.

Democrats are out polling Biden in all senate and congress races, he is a drag on their vote. Quite literally a generic Democrat (Harris, Newsom; whitmer etc) would do better.

He can’t campaign properly, he needs to turn the ship around dramatically

Experience means FA, you need someone who can string coherent sentences together and be able to articulate messages.

4 months is heaps of time, we have election cycles here half of that, people will learn about them quickly as they will be getting wall to wall coverage. It isn’t like some obscure state congress or senate race where name recognition is huge.

There is no positive message out of the Biden campaign at the moment. Their whole message is fear “if you don’t vote for me you will get Trump and it will be your fault!”. That isn’t going to turn the apathetic or independents to vote for him.

The idea an 81 year old with clear cognitive decline who everyone has their heart in mouth hoping he can get through a sentence without a gaff or trailing off or zoning out etc is the best the democrats can offer because of experience, is absurd.

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Back