Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Biden who needs his arse wiped for him put out tweets encouraging Trump’s assassination? I think you’re conflating

I know its Joe Bidens media team not Biden himself but the Trump / Hittler posters were deleted from Bidens socials and the "Bullseye" quote was also deleted post shooting lol

It's strange we don't hear this line of discussion when politicians are shot while a 100% male security staff are on duty.

I don't care if there women or men but couple of those women were fumbling messes in the video's floating around so they left themselves open for criticism.

I know its Joe Bidens media team not Biden himself but the Trump / Hittler posters were deleted from Bidens socials and the "Bullseye" quote was also deleted post shooting lol

But that’s not what you said. You said Joe Biden did it. Let’s say it was his “team” that did it.

Can we now apply the same the standard to your orange god?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What we do know is security let a shooter on the roof within 100m and trained chimpanzees would not have made a substantial difference once that failure occurred.

Conservatives whining about quotas is confirmation that conservatives are simply looking for something - anything - to whine about.

As usual.
Or its confirmation they dont feel quotas are fair. It could be that.

What about MTG?

“I want to **** him”
“I want to **** him”
“I want to **** him”
“I want to **** him”
“I want to **** him”

I don’t think she pre-dates the MAGA movement?

What we do know is security let a shooter on the roof within 100m and trained chimpanzees would not have made a substantial difference once that failure occurred.

Conservatives whining about quotas is confirmation that conservatives are simply looking for something - anything - to whine about.

As usual.
They are so disappointed it wasn’t a left winger or an illegal alien, devastated actually, imagine the grifting and politicising they could have done off that so instead with their usual misogynistic agenda they focus on blaming a female security service officer.
Not blaming the MALE officer on the roof who didn’t shoot the gunman to save the wannabe dictator, but rather ducked down the ladder.

In fact I reckon if the Uvalde officers were women there would be more chance of those innocent children being saved.

They said you couldnt be prosecuted for official acts. They didnt say you could do whatever you want. You just wouldnt be prosecuted.

SC ruled the president couldn’t be prosecuted for offical acts. In the capacity of the office to delay or not hold elections is an offical act.

Prove me wrong.

Your seen what's happened around the world the last 4 years with a weak leader or some say no leader as President.. I can't see Trump being any worse myself.
What was weak about Biden?
If Trump had been President, Ukraine would be in Russian hands already, god help them, and Putin would be marching forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back