Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biden has done nothing about guns, neither did Obama, neither did Clinton.
This is blatantly false and more of the 'both sides' false equivalence crap.

For example, after the 2012 massacre of 27 kids and carers at the Sandy Hook Elementary School the Democrats put an assault weapons ban on the Senate floor in 2013, and it received only 40 votes:

Screenshot 2024-07-16 at 8.31.16 AM.png

The real issue here (apart from the 3/5 majority rule that gives the less populous 2nd Amendmegun rights states disproportionate voting power in the Senate) is the immense political power of the NRA who are not only the most powerful backers of Trump and the Republican Party but are also able to cower Democrat representatives in the swing states of Colorado, Montana, New Mexico and Virginia etc. who dare put their head above the trenches to support gun control.

That 'fist pump' again!! 'Keep fighting'.

1721084681751.png

I am biased toward hiring women in my field. Many parts of Healthcare is heavily female dominated.

Should I be setting male quotas for my teams?
well, not necessarily but in certain subtypes of medicine/ healthcare patients/ consumers may express a preference for male staff rather than female staff (though more commonly I have seen the preference expressed the other way)
so if there was a situation where you had no male staff a quota to increase would be reasonable to consider IMO

Is it possible that the shooter was just some messed up kid who wanted to kill himself and take the world with him and spot the perfect opportunity to do so.

I.e. its nothing about ideology. Its just wanting to see the world burn.

And why the hell did his school have a shooting club? Is that normal over there?

Vance is honestly a terrible candidate. This election is still there to be won for Generic Democrat.
Trump hasn't even gotten a polling boost after an assassination attempt. Both candidates suck and the Democrats are basically keeping Trump in the fight with Biden as nominee.

Seems like the easiest thing to do.
true that it is easy, though they probably were focused on a lot of other issues
suspect he has a less well qualified/ competent team (being all Trump captain selections)
then there is the potential concern that reaching out could be seen to be politicising the death

SC ruled the president couldn’t be prosecuted for offical acts. In the capacity of the office to delay or not hold elections is an offical act.

Prove me wrong.
And you completely missed my point. Not being prosecuted is not the same thing as being able to actually do whatever you like.

The president doesnt hold elections. Its the whole political infrastructure that implements an election.

Biden has done nothing about guns, neither did Obama, neither did Clinton.

Majority of the mass shootings are bullied teens.. teens shouldn't be able to get there hands on a gun, bare minimum if a kid does a mass shooting with there parents gun the parents should go to jail.

And you completely missed my point. Not being prosecuted is not the same thing as being able to actually do whatever you like.

The president doesnt hold elections. Its the whole political infrastructure that implements an election.

Jesus Christ

true that it is easy, though they probably were focused on a lot of other issues
suspect he has a less well qualified/ competent team (being all Trump captain selections)
then there is the potential concern that reaching out could be seen to be politicising the death
These are all pretty pathetic excuses. Calling a grieving widow after her husband died because someone tried to assassinate you is not only a completely basic bit of human decency but also the easiest W you could have.

Not calling her and barely even acknowledged that someone else lost their life in the incident simply shows a complete lack of care.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are all pretty pathetic excuses. Calling a grieving widow after her husband died because someone tried to assassinate you is not only a completely basic bit of human decency but also the easiest W you could have.

Not calling her and barely even acknowledged that someone else lost their life in the incident simply shows a complete lack of care.

1721086317298.png

He did mention them in the statement released.

Your seen what's happened around the world the last 4 years with a weak leader or some say no leader as President.. I can't see Trump being any worse myself.
It is like you guys actually want a world war. Are you going to enlist?

Giving autocrats exactly what they want - Ukraine to Putin, Gaza to Netanyahu - is NOT strong leadership and will not end well.

Everything I saw in the footage looked like no care for the safety of the crowd. Also they are saying not enough people security, yet the motorcade seemed to be dozens of vehicles.

Lots of stuff was weird about the day and will be fertile ground for conspiracies for quite a while

If Trump didn't look back to the right that bullets hitting the back of his head, also lucky that the shooter couldn't handle the gun and the next couple bullets were miles off target, good gunmen would have had all 3 bullets near enough to target.

It is like you guys actually want a world war. Are you going to enlist?

Giving autocrats exactly what they want - Ukraine to Putin, Gaza to Netanyahu - is NOT strong leadership and will not end well.

What the gravy seals? Meal team six larpers are going to throw down?

You know that if Trump had said "someone should put Biden in a bulleyes" and less than a week later, someone tried to assassinate Biden, you'd be screaming that Trump has blood on his hands.
Your narrative fails when the shooter is of the same mindset/party as Donald

Everything I saw in the footage looked like no care for the safety of the crowd. Also they are saying not enough people security, yet the motorcade seemed to be dozens of vehicles.

Lots of stuff was weird about the day and will be fertile ground for conspiracies for quite a while

SS shit the bed, to have a unsecured rooftop 130 metres away is incompetent, videos do show police around that building looking at the guy army crawling not knowing what the **** is going on but SS should have had that building under wraps, you can't blame the local police for this one which SS seem to be doing.

JD Vance quotes:

“I’m a never Trump guy”
“Never liked him”
“Terrible candidate”
“Idiot if you voted for him”
“America’s Hitler”
“Cynical arseh*le”
“Obnoxious”
“Reprehensible”
“Cultural heroin”
Lindsey Graham with a beard

Status