Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curious animation here …

… unless it originated from the security services, I would imagine it’s based on some assumptions (exact trajectory of bullets, etc). But still, it shows what’s plausible …

As everyday passes it's beginning to look like a put up job and the shooter was the sacrifcial lamb.
Don't peope don't talk.

Anyone with an eye on stability and prosperity and the rights of their fellow humans should be dismayed at the thought of an emboldened Trump at the wheel with his legion of goons trying to replace experienced public servants and destroy safeguards and laws. Again!

This time with Putin rampaging through Ukraine and eying off more territory elsewhere, and a federal government getting hamstrung with Chevron deference now overruled, and appointed lower court judges able to make their own ideological interpretations of statutes instead of leaving it up to the experienced federal agencies.

But yeah, "fight fight fight"...

Come At Me Old Timey Baseball GIF by Team Coco
It may shock you. But a lot of people are sick of the direction of the USA and the old "servants" hence Trump is once again popular.

Like how you refer to that Star Wars character as “the black lesbian” rather than her name because “that’s what they want.”

You’re a deadset POS.
Coming from you that's a complete compliment. I think you're a morally and logically reprehensible person. So any criticism from you is like the kiss of the archangel on my neck. I wouldn't want to be aligned with you on anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did I see someone commenting on Nick Fuentes opinion of Vance's wife and children?
Like clockwork Vance's wife is racially abused by some MAGA:

What A Surprise GIF by Saturday Night Live

It may shock you. But a lot of people are sick of the direction of the USA and the old "servants" hence Trump is once again popular.

Ironic thing is those who mostly are sick of the "direction of the USA", or more likely their own living standards/situations, are mostly in very red states who continue to vote republican, to the detriment of their own interests.
It's shown clearly the higher red votes, the lower education, income and living standard, and most of those are absolute rusted on repubs.
They continue to vote in the exact thing they blame "the extreme left" for.

Probably thought Kamala and Nikki were her sisters

Although I agree, and as someone whose far more of a centrist than anything else, I completely agree that the democrates aren't faultless themselves, however a point of difference for me is simply HOW selfish and narcissistic Trump is, he'd happily sell state secrets to enemies for cash, he's fine with people dying to further his cause, he's fine at throwing away allies if it suits him own goals.
Someone wants a pardon? Cool, gimme money. Want to enact devilish laws? Sure, pay me bitch. Want nuclear secrets or CIA spy lists? No problemo, throw me some cool cool green and it's yours.
THAT'S the danger, and that's the point of difference.

Well this is my exact point. As i said, Trump is a brazen narcissist, he is a known threat.

Its the unknown threats that should worry us, all the politicians selling secrets you don't know about, the corruption that you don't see brought to light....because they are wolves in sheep's clothing.

Obama gave Pardons....Trump gave Pardons and i bet Biden will give Pardons...

Trump is brazen, but he is under the type of media scrutiny that Biden is currently experiencing every single day...even when he is a former president.

Imagine what 'nice guys' like Obama have been able to get away with?

Multiple reports it was played at the event.
Are you surprised?
They’re promoting the strongman image. After all, he survived an ear graze. 🤣
Get it right
On Wednesday morning, Trump’s son told CBS News the bullet wound to his ear gave his father "the greatest earache he's ever had," adding that the “nice flesh wound” didn’t require any stitches.

Multiple reports it was played at the event.
Are you surprised?
They’re promoting the strongman image. After all, he survived an ear graze. 🤣
HE was an inch away from getting his head blown off yet only a few days later is out in the public again. Even the biggest Trump haters would commend his bravery for that.

Ironic thing is those who mostly are sick of the "direction of the USA", or more likely their own living standards/situations, are mostly in very red states who continue to vote republican, to the detriment of their own interests.
It's shown clearly the higher red votes, the lower education, income and living standard, and most of those are absolute rusted on repubs.
They continue to vote in the exact thing they blame "the extreme left" for.
I thought the opposite on my recent trip to the US from a tourist point of view. LA is now horrible, San Fran is just a gross place to visit. The most unsafe and disgusting place I have ever seen.

Chicago I felt so unsafe and was lockdown in my hotel due to a shooting. The staff advise this happens a bit nowadays. With the crime and murder rate in Chicago I don't see how people keep voting the same Democrat people in power.

And even New York has diminished from my experiences.

Whereas the Southern states I visited had a much better and safer vibe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back