Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironic thing is those who mostly are sick of the "direction of the USA", or more likely their own living standards/situations, are mostly in very red states who continue to vote republican, to the detriment of their own interests.
It's shown clearly the higher red votes, the lower education, income and living standard, and most of those are absolute rusted on repubs.
They continue to vote in the exact thing they blame "the extreme left" for.
I’m really not talking about socio economic issues..

“Woke” is what many republican voters are against.

I thought the opposite on my recent trip to the US from a tourist point of view. LA is now horrible, San Fran is just a gross place to visit. The most unsafe and disgusting place I have ever seen.

Chicago I felt so unsafe and was lockdown in my hotel due to a shooting. The staff advise this happens a bit nowadays. With the crime and murder rate in Chicago I don't see how people keep voting the same Democrat people in power.

And even New York has diminished from my experiences.

Whereas the Southern states I visited had a much better and safer vibe.

Someone told me decades ago, someone from the states, that the WORST places to go to in the USA are New-York, and Las Angeles. The places all the tourists go lol.

It was decades ago when i went.
We were warned off from downtown LA, but the beach and holly wood during the day seemed ok.
The Drive to San Francisco was amazing and the small places along the way were very friendly.
I liked San Francisco, but its easy to walk a couple of blocks in the wrong direction and find yourself in the wrong part of town. ( We were warned to turn around by a friendly homeless man ).
Felt very safe in Las Vegas.

What proof do you have that Trump ordered that?
Ha yep I'm sure absent of Trump's shtick for 2 months after the election and inviting all his supporters to DC for stroll down to the Capitol everything would have turned out exactly the same that day.

You don't get to carry on like he did then wash your hands of the (fairly predictable) result.

Why did police let people in?
Coz they were vastly outnumbered in quite a few areas.

As always, unsure why that just cancels out all the violence that was going on elsewhere in and around the building.

Look at this brainless cult member lol.

View attachment 2051309
God that reminds me of the story of Louis XIV's court.

“There were some people mad enough not only to boast of having the same condition, and having the same treatment as the monarch, but to actually ask surgeons to operate on them when they didn’t even have a fistula!”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't this the story last time that if Trump was elected it would be like the Handmaids tale for women?
Amy coney barrett was only in scotus for 5 mins before trump lost , she and her lying colleagues cavanagh and gorsuch has caused damage woth roe vs wade being reversed etc

I knew there was a reason I hated Teslas....,beyond the smug look of their drivers.

View attachment 2051310

He wants 1000 percent tariffs on chinese made evs so can dominate usa ev market and up his prices with no competition

Coming from you that's a complete compliment. I think you're a morally and logically reprehensible person. So any criticism from you is like the kiss of the archangel on my neck. I wouldn't want to be aligned with you on anything.
I heard Royces Hart is for indoor plumbing and thinks everyone should use it. Guess it's back to crapping in the woods for you if you don't want to be aligned with them on anything!

I’m really not talking about socio economic issues..

“Woke” is what many republican voters are against.
I think it's truly amazing that people are so consumed by culture wars (that they're not directly, personally, affected by) by that they'll vote to keep themselves poorer, or for their infrastructure to decay further. What do they gain instead, a feeling of victory?

I believe women will vote in numbers like never seen before.

If they don’t, it’s their funeral.

This is also something I think could happen (HOPE will happen). Remember when the red wave was predicted in 2022, and the opposite happened? Dems just have to galvanise the women, and they'll win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back