Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s the deep state giving subliminal messages.

Seems to happen whenever I quote anything on Tapatalk at the moment
BigFooty works better in a browser app anyway.

Another "if this is true", I wonder how long it is before Donny says he pulled this off. And I wonder if the Biden administration arranged it now, to prevent Donny saying he'll do it once he gets into office.

Trump will say that he was fake news and the he did bad things, many bad things, and deserves to be locked up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What if a man ****s a couch - does he transition to a couch

Probably turns into a Otto man.

obama applause GIF by NowThis

And they already know that one of the big reasons Clinton lost was because they adopted a let Trump hang himself approach in that election. They already know it doesn't work.
They made the mistake assuming that when Trump said things that made him unelectable, his base wouldn't elect him.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

They made the mistake assuming that when Trump said things that made him unelectable, his base wouldn't elect him.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
The more foul and shameless he is, the more the morons love him. This cult like adoration of Trump will be studied for decades to come.

View attachment 2065253

This again. More dimwitted grifting from the only “businessman” on the planet who can guarantee if you associate with him the product will tank.
This Trump endorsed crypto train is a concern.
I always find Dave Troy podcasts fascinating.

Mod Edit: Washington Spectator
Overall, we rate The Washington Spectator Left Biased based on story selection and editorial positions that consistently favor the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting due to strong sourcing and a clean fact-check record.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 2065301

The last frontier that sweet sweet Amish vote
'' I dont drive , I dont , never have . I dont use any electrical items , never have . I know God and I said God let me lead these people so they can keep their buggies'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back