Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rachel Scott was the best. The journo in the middle appeared a little timid at times and struggled to contain Donald’s rambling responses. Harris Faulkner? on the far end seemed to kiss his butt a little too much for my liking.

And he lied when he said Rachel didn’t say hello. She greeted him and shook his hand before they sat down.
Harris was the cheer leader

I hope he’s not there and Kamala keeps saying And Donald what’s your policy stance on [insert issue]
With a pop up response of “2 more weeks it will be the best policy in 2 more weeks”

Those three journalists were fantastic. Asking questions that should be asked backed up by Donny's own words.
It's interesting there's been debate amongst black journalists about whether NABJ should have invited Trump:

Personally, I think they achieved way more beyond the discomfort some members might have felt. They handed Trump the rope, helped him tie the noose and kicked the box out from under him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strongman has lost the narrative = weak man. This is actually quite pathetic by poor little Donnie

I know I shouldn't be but am genuinely surprised that he turns to this:

f25ec3bc-4697-47ba-832d-51e4dad864bb_text.gif

He has lifts in his shoes which makes him lean forward
Can’t believe I’m defending him but I reckon his shoes are too big/loose and his heels are just slipping up with the angle of his foot. Probably has shoes too big, to disguise his tiny feet.

And would explain why his shoes fell off during the shrapneling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back