Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the donor money dries up and the democrats stop vouching for him then its the same thing as forcing him out.
No. Because if he doesn't say no, he will be the only horse in the race. They would have had to get behind him, or cede the race to Trump.

No matter how much they say he should leave, if he doesn't, they get behind him, as there wouldn't have been any other choice.

But him pulling out clears away the field for Harris.

It finally got through to him that he had too much baggage, and while he could have forced the Dem establishment to fall into line behind him, it wouldn't have mattered.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Your not telling me he lies about his hight as well as his weight are you?

View attachment 2066112
He’s a Collingwood six footer

homer simpson GIF

They've shown Harris' past comments going back to her start in public life. She has consistently talked about her biracial heritage from day dot. Traded off it, if you want to be unkind.
That Habba clip is an encapsulation of GOP BS. They never research, never shy away from outright lies, and I'm not surprised they didn't have a plan when Biden stepped down. Trump's administration has been incompetent from the beginning. Of course his campaign team is as well. I'd bet some lowly staffers with some actual experience mentioned some good ideas beforehand but were shut down by the likes of Lara Trump and the others.

Can’t believe I’m defending him but I reckon his shoes are too big/loose and his heels are just slipping up with the angle of his foot. Probably has shoes too big, to disguise his tiny feet.

And would explain why his shoes feel off during the shrapneling.
Maybe he has been getting footwear advice from this weirdo.

They've shown Harris' past comments going back to her start in public life. She has consistently talked about her biracial heritage from day dot. Traded off it, if you want to be unkind.
That Habba clip is an encapsulation of GOP BS. They never research, never shy away from outright lies, and I'm not surprised they didn't have a plan when Biden stepped down. Trump's administration has been incompetent from the beginning. Of course his campaign team is as well. I'd bet some lowly staffers with some actual experience mentioned some good ideas beforehand but were shut down by the likes of Lara Trump and the others.
He is an autocrat.
He listens to no one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Because if he doesn't say no, he will be the only horse in the race. They would have had to get behind him, or cede the race to Trump.

No matter how much they say he should leave, if he doesn't, they get behind him, as there wouldn't have been any other choice.

But him pulling out clears away the field for Harris.

It finally got through to him that he had too much baggage, and while he could have forced the Dem establishment to fall into line behind him, it wouldn't have mattered.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ok you keep sticking to this narrative.

Biden could of dug in and got smashed at the election with no money or support. But then he would of been despised by everyone he had ever known. No one ever does that to themselves.

Ok you keep sticking to this narrative.

Biden could of dug in and got smashed at the election with no money or support. But then he would of been despised by everyone he had ever known. No one ever does that to themselves.
And so you answered your own question

He chose to stand down

"I got back many hostages, and gave the opposing Country NOTHING—and never any cash."

Didn't he give Kim Jong Un $2M to pay for the medical expenses for the kid (who was brain dead and who died shortly afterwards) they repatriated from Nth Korea?
He did several hostage swaps during his term, including the release of 250 Houthis in exchange for 2 US prisoners.

It's interesting there's been debate amongst black journalists about whether NABJ should have invited Trump:

Personally, I think they achieved way more beyond the discomfort some members might have felt. They handed Trump the rope, helped him tie the noose and kicked the box out from under him.

Yeh i thought it was smart, loaded the stupid gun and he fired all the bullets, making himself look even worse if that was possible.

Not wishing to be too bloody obvious, but how can you trade off not being white in America? Surely its the opposite?
Anyway, The MAGA will be looking to steal this election, just like they tried the last. One good thing is the & Fox 'news' &US$787million law suit. Thus they surely won't be so willing to follow the lies again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back