Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wishing to be too bloody obvious, but how can you trade off not being white in America? Surely its the opposite?
Anyway, The MAGA will be looking to steal this election, just like they tried the last. One good thing is the & Fox 'news' &US$787million law suit. Thus they surely won't be so willing to follow the lies again.
you are funny.....

They've shown Harris' past comments going back to her start in public life. She has consistently talked about her biracial heritage from day dot. Traded off it, if you want to be unkind.
That Habba clip is an encapsulation of GOP BS. They never research, never shy away from outright lies, and I'm not surprised they didn't have a plan when Biden stepped down. Trump's administration has been incompetent from the beginning. Of course his campaign team is as well. I'd bet some lowly staffers with some actual experience mentioned some good ideas beforehand but were shut down by the likes of Lara Trump and the others.
C'mon Spearman - incompetent - surely you jest ?
Surely you remember what a resounding success the Four Seasons Press Conference was.......... ;)

Trump about to get seriously crazy unhinged, more than ever, as the polls start turning against him more and more. he's not going to be able to cope at all. the next few months will be ride.

Trump about to get seriously crazy unhinged, more than ever, as the polls start turning against him more and more. he's not going to be able to cope at all. the next few months will be ride.
mmm.
His loss of control, will see him, have a psychotic break or breakdown.

He has dementia.
He cant stand people laughing at him.
He cant stand to lose.
His idiot running mate is useless as txts on a bull, inflaming the population.

He wont see out August.

Not wishing to be too bloody obvious, but how can you trade off not being white in America? Surely its the opposite?
Anyway, The MAGA will be looking to steal this election, just like they tried the last. One good thing is the & Fox 'news' &US$787million law suit. Thus they surely won't be so willing to follow the lies again.
Well I did say it would be an unkind description of her using her story for political gain. It is kind of a trademark, the little girl who made good. And yes it's not to court the redneck vote. Remember how she pulled out that card in the 2020 debates against Biden. It was a scripted play she was just waiting to use.
Not that I'm putting her down for it, it is pure politics though.

C'mon Spearman - incompetent - surely you jest ?
Surely you remember what a resounding success the Four Seasons Press Conference was.......... ;)
Yeah you're right. Rudy managed to not to fart or fall on his face.

And I believe he got a commission on a few new landscaping contracts they got. :laughv1:

Just for a bit of fun I've been following the US Election on Sportsbet over the last couple of months.

Trump moved in from 1.85 to 1.57 as Biden's campaign waned after the debate.

Harris started at 2.25 a week ago, with Trump still at 1.57.

Interestingly today Trump out to 1.72 and Harris at 2.00.

These betting agencies are normally pretty reliable, although often a little laggy when responding to trends.

Just for a bit of fun I've been following the US Election on Sportsbet over the last couple of months.

Trump moved in from 1.85 to 1.57 as Biden's campaign waned after the debate.

Harris started at 2.25 a week ago, with Trump still at 1.57.

Interestingly today Trump out to 1.72 and Harris at 2.00.

These betting agencies are normally pretty reliable, although often a little laggy when responding to trends.
Think they are lagging quite a bit at the moment.

mmm.
His loss of control, will see him, have a psychotic break or breakdown.

He has dementia.
He cant stand people laughing at him.
He cant stand to lose.
His idiot running mate is useless as txts on a bull, inflaming the population.

He wont see out August.
He might finally be able to meet the late, great Hannibal Lecter at this rate and share a cell.

Views like this are terrible for the democratic cause. This sort of stuff helps trump.

Does the author even consider that for some people, most I would hope, that their prime driving force isnt about pushing one race above another but is instead about creating a world that supports their own individual beliefs, ideas and wants?

Im guessing mcconnell is all about creating a world that supports christian morality, protects private property and helps rich people avoid tax. Im sure he would only consider race where he may think it impacts these objectives.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Views like this are terrible for the democratic cause. This sort of stuff helps trump.

Does the author even consider that for some people, most I would hope, that their prime driving force isnt about pushing one race above another but is instead about creating a world that supports their own individual beliefs, ideas and wants?

Im guessing mcconnell is all about creating a world that supports christian morality, protects private property and helps rich people avoid tax. Im sure he would only consider race where he may think it impacts these objectives.

I'm thinking he's suggesting its time that generation of politicians gtfo and get a new generation in.
That term "white" gets used too much in the wrong context, they really mean "traditional".
Not all "whites" fit the stereotype he's applying.

I'm thinking he's suggesting its time that generation of politicians gtfo and get a new generation in.
That term "white" gets used too much in the wrong context, they really mean "traditional".
Not all "whites" fit the stereotype he's applying.
The whole white people this white people that thing is just divisive bullpoo.

The goal used to be a society where race didn't matter. That seems to have gone to shit over the last few years.

He was forced out. But the republicans should of predicted this. Their attacks on his age were too good and to early. They should of waited until it was too late for democrats to change.
Yes, timing is everything.

For what it's worth, this article from Spew Corp suggests it's Kelly Anne Conway leaking the negative views of Vance from within the Trump Campaign. She denies it, as a lady with a strong devotion to the truth, I guess we should believe her.

He'll never see jail unfortunately

possibly. his mates on the stacked supreme court might ensure that. still, an election loss with destroy him psychologically. and his so-called political mates will desert him in droves while giving it to him as he is ushered out the back door.

Ok you keep sticking to this narrative.

Biden could of dug in and got smashed at the election with no money or support. But then he would of been despised by everyone he had ever known. No one ever does that to themselves.
Hmm. You seem desperate to fit this to a narrative, when there is little but semantics between our positions.

Did they want him to stand down? yes.
Did they pressure him to stand down? Yes.
Was it the smart move to stand down? Yes.

But you had to jump in to force the interpretation that he didn't decide to stand down, he was forced to. You don't like him I guess? Need the worst possible interpretation for some reason?

But he wasn't. You are 'forced' to do something when the pressure to do it makes it impossible to not comply. But it was possible for him to not comply. They had no mechanism that would remove the power to decide, from Joe. He could have just refused to quit, and they would be stuck with him. Not a wise decision, but in his power to do, and honestly, what I thought he would do.

Joe made the right call, when I thought he wouldn't, much as that seems to burn you for some reason.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hmm. You seem desperate to fit this to a narrative, when there is little but semantics between our positions.

Did they want him to stand down? yes.
Did they pressure him to stand down? Yes.
Was it the smart move to stand down? Yes.

But you had to jump in to force the interpretation that he didn't decide to stand down, he was forced to. You don't like him I guess? Need the worst possible interpretation for some reason?

But he wasn't. You are 'forced' to do something when the pressure to do it makes it impossible to not comply. But it was possible for him to not comply. They had no mechanism that would remove the power to decide, from Joe. He could have just refused to quit, and they would be stuck with him. Not a wise decision, but in his power to do, and honestly, what I thought he would do.

Joe made the right call, when I thought he wouldn't, much as that seems to burn you for some reason.

On SM-A346E using BigFooty.com mobile app
He was forced out. If he had broad backing he would have stayed.

OK, willing to accept that you and MPMonkeys are two different people.

And that your shared content and style is the result of you both sharing the same community computer in the bingo room of St Kilda conservative senior citizens centre.
Can you send me what you take, presumably on a daily basis. It might help me sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back