Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I care cos i really wanted him gone and really want trump not to win. Even without the age problem biden was a bad choice given his baggage over inflation, palestine and afghanistan.
The criticism of him over Afghanistan was over the top. He didn't hold the hose mate.

He was forced out. But the republicans should have predicted this. Their attacks on his age were too good and to early. They should have waited until it was too late for democrats to change.
Trump is a bully who can’t resist punching down. I don’t think he does long term or consequential thinking.
He sees a head he kicks it. Like zero impulse control.

He was pro-Israel in his first term so I don't see a reason to think he'll be different in a second.
Governments of both persuasions have been pro-Israel consistently. It’s Trump’s anti-Islam rhetoric (and presumably views) that indicate he’d be far worse in his regard for the suffering of the Palestinians.

Governments of both persuasions have been pro-Israel consistently. It’s Trump’s anti-Islam rhetoric (and presumably views) that indicate he’d be far worse in his regard for the suffering of the Palestinians.
Trump is isolationist.
The idea that Trump cares anything about Israel or Palestine is laughable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ladies will do this.
I love my black job. The whole world sees this.Simone is amazing, strength through adversity.

Start saving your pennies now.

Leading act..the Trumpettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back