Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which bf poster
A Virginia man has been charged with posting repeated death threats against Vice President Kamala Harris on social media in the days after she became the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, the authorities said on Monday.
The man, Frank Lucio Carillo, of Winchester, Va., was arrested on Friday and appeared in U.S. District Court in Roanoke, Va., on Monday to face a charge of making threats against the vice president of the United States. The felony charge carries a maximum sentence of up to five years in prison.
The arrest came after the F.B.I. discovered nearly 20 threats against Ms. Harris from an account linked to Mr. Carillo on the social media site GETTR, according to filings in U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia.
The threats included promises to kill Ms. Harris and her family, to pluck out her eyes with pliers and to burn her alive. “Kamala Harris needs to be put on fire alive I will do it personally if no one else does it I want her to suffer a slow agonizing death,” Mr. Carillo said in one post on July 27.
Such pure hatred. Trump created this.

Same pattern, always.

One might start to think these GOP officials have been installed by foreign powers, surely not.

Same as Mike Johnson, he 100% owned by someone and he's a couple of heartbeats from the Oval Office.

someone think GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eric and Jnr, Peter Thiel and Elon Musk were the driving factors that convinced Trump on Vance apparently.

Scintillating political instincts there :tearsofjoy:
Elon gives cash - Trump falls into line.

Trump is the most corrupt person in history. It is amazing America has allowed it.

This is all they have, and they intend to use it.

And there's more....

Kemp is a PoS. He was out in front of election manipulation in 2018, in his own election. The GA GOP are true believers in doing whatever it takes to keep themselves in power lest the darkies and northern libs take over their state.

Same as Mike Johnson, he 100% owned by someone and he's a couple of heartbeats from the Oval Office.
He gives off the vibe of being a puppet of somewhere between Huey Long and those local powerbrokers in True Detective I. There is a sordid scandal swimming underneath there.

20 parts folks..... very impressive. Never dull

If there's a BIG FOOTY time capsule all DT parts need to be put in one big file and saved for posterity
The whole of bigfooty should be archived for the social historians in 3000AD, It would give them more accurate sample of folks attitudes & behaviour than they would get looking through twitter data.
He's losing it BIG time now... :drunk: The random bolding and caps is something we all recognise in a poster about to go off the edge.

Chief would be on the verge of suspending him if it was BF.

I would hope Chief would have banned him long ago for his racism, bigotry, misogyny, lying, inciting violence, etc

Has the election in the bag, nothing surer
A month ago I would've probably agreed with you.

But all of these meltdowns, the growing doubt around the authenticity of the assassination attempt, and his inability to combat Harris with anything better than a rambling mess of diatribes has definitely leveled the contest.

Oh yeah, and still a total absence of policy doesn't help his chances either.

A month ago I would've probably agreed with you.

But all of these meltdowns, the growing doubt around the authenticity of the assassination attempt, and his inability to combat Harris with anything better than a rambling mess of diatribes has definitely leveled the contest.

Oh yeah, and still a total absence of policy doesn't help his chances either.
2 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back