Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:

I think you'll find it's "Kamabla" 🤣
I read an article somewhere about how Trump deliberately mispronounces the names of those from non-anglo backgrounds as a part of a deliberate attempt to de-stable and belittle them in front of his peers - he imagines it places him in a stronger position in the eyes of those he wants to admire him.. Deliberately emphasising the wrong syllable that sort of thing.

Something he was first noticed doing when he was in business but its carried over to his presidential campaigning for obvious reasons. Classic juvenile school yard bully behaviour that he never grew out of.

I'll see if I can find it.

All part of his the deeply disturbed narcissistic psychopathic behaviour traits which define him rather than garden variety racist and misogynist dog whistling that many right wing politicians engage in for effect.

Last edited:
He's losing it BIG time now... :drunk: The random bolding and caps is something we all recognise in a poster about to go off the edge.

Chief would be on the verge of suspending him if it was BF.

I want to see this sort of incoherent rambling play out in the debate. I really want to see this moron lose his mind in a moderated debate where his opponent enunciates her answers clearly, and he flails around like the simpleton he is. Seeing orange dye run down his face Rudi-style and him being chaperoned off stage because his ranting has triggered self-soiling would be an unpleasant, but satisfying outcome.

(Normally I wouldn't wish this degree of humiliation on the average garden-variety politician, but this is an exceptional, and fully-deserving, case.)

I want to see this sort of incoherent rambling play out in the debate. I really want to see this moron lose his mind in a moderated debate where his opponent enunciates her answers clearly, and he flails around like the simpleton he is. Seeing orange dye run down his face Rudi-style and him being chaperoned off stage because his ranting has triggered self-soiling would be an unpleasant, but satisfying outcome.

(Normally I wouldn't wish this degree of humiliation on the average garden-variety politician, but this is an exceptional, and fully-deserving, case.)
your assuming that Trump has any sense of dignity in order to be humiliated.

(Normally I wouldn't wish this degree of humiliation on the average garden-variety politician, but this an exceptional, and fully-deserving, case.)
Yep.

I'm mixing fiction and reality here but if Kamala Harris manages to pull off Jed Bartlett style debating performance and baits the hooks carefully, Trump will simply be unable to help himself and go into one of his vicious, empty rants that destroys his campaign credibility (even further).

Heck, Harris' debate preppers have probably already coached on the best mike drop retorts - Trump's melt down is so predictable and easy to provoke.

what did I miss ???

MAGA's nickname for Harris's VP Tim Walz

Tim and Dems are going so what the bill was a good thing.
MAGA's going on about Trans people getting the same treatment as biological girls under the bill.

1723005518708.png

1723005537823.png

Not sure making a nickname for him based on something that is useful, clean, absorbent and safe for a period is the deep burn they think it is.
But deeply misogynist. Which is what counts for the MAGA mob.

After the assassination attempt, there was nothing surer than a Trump win. Even with Biden stepping down and Harris taking up the spot, he should have waltzed it in.

However the decline started when his buddy Vance became his running mate and his poll numbers are diving just like his share price.

He is totally petrified now, and has no idea what to do except go back to his usual rhetoric of slander and lies. Except his time it isn't working and is backfiring instead.

He wishes the above comes true and Biden comes back. It's his only hope now!

Tim Walz first VP speech comments on JD Vance:
Walz said his GOP rival, Trump’s running mate JD Vance, and Trump “are creepy and yes, they’re weird as hell”. He added that he “can’t wait to debate the guy”, speaking of Vance. Then, to sustained cheers and laughter, he made a reference to the baseless, but much-shared claim, that Vance admitted to having sex with a couch in his memoir. “That is if he’s willing to get off the couch and show up”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love it that they think its an attack. Like yeah, ensuring feminine hygiene products are available in schools to students, what a monster :tearsofjoy:

Says everything about MAGA lol
Trump's first comment after Walz VP was "....will unleash hell on earth".

All of the comments after that were:
  • Has he met Tim Walz?
  • He supported voting rights for convicted felons like you
  • "I can’t wait for Tim Walz to unleash hell on Earth! Paid family and medical leave, child tax credit expansion, free meals for kids, expanded LGBTQ protections, tuition-free college for low-income students!"
  • 1723007900288.png
  • 1723007985530.png

Not sure making a nickname for him based on something that is useful, clean, absorbent and safe for a period is the deep burn they think it is.
Especially when Trump was wearing a maxi pad on his ear for a couple of weeks.
A month ago I would've probably agreed with you.

But all of these meltdowns, the growing doubt around the authenticity of the assassination attempt, and his inability to combat Harris with anything better than a rambling mess of diatribes has definitely leveled the contest.

Oh yeah, and still a total absence of policy doesn't help his chances either.
And every day Trump recedes further and further into his conservative safe spaces.

I love it that they think its an attack. Like yeah, ensuring feminine hygiene products are available in schools to students, what a monster :tearsofjoy:

Says everything about MAGA lol
Isn't that the entire conservative (prosperity gospel) ideology these days?

No one is allowed to have anything for free. Except of course Conservatives who can grift whatever they can.

Each day, and with every Dem decision, he loses it a little bit more.🤣🤣
Art Fire GIF

I read an article somewhere about how Trump deliberately mispronounces the names of those from non-anglo backgrounds as a part of a deliberate attempt to de-stable and belittle them in front of his peers - he imagines it places him in a stronger position in the eyes of those he wants to admire him.. Deliberately emphasising the wrong syllable that sort of thing.

Something he was first noticed doing when he was in business but its carried over to his presidential campaigning for obvious reasons. Classic juvenile school yard bully behaviour that he never grew out of.

I'll see if I can find it.

All part of his the deeply disturbed narcissistic psychopathic behaviour traits which define him rather than garden variety racist and misogynist dog whistling that many right wing politicians engage in for effect.
Once you have seen the playbook of the malignant narcissist that is The Donald you have seen it forever - he has no plan B , C or D.
He has no thirst for knowledge , growth , development or curiosity - he is Old Man Simpson in every respect..............

MAGA's nickname for Harris's VP Tim Walz

Tim and Dems are going so what the bill was a good thing.
MAGA's going on about Trans people getting the same treatment as biological girls under the bill.

View attachment 2071249

View attachment 2071250
Y0u couldn't make this shit up. No one would believe you.
But hey, if they're that ****ing stupid, let them loose.

Especially when it automatically alienates 50% of the population.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back