Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:

I love the bit about how the creation of a fake image is election interference.
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Meanwhile - this was actually illegal - orange dumbass

1723433910348.png

not even his trophy wife can stand the lying deranged criminal.

That post from jr was one of the biggest own goals I've seen. Basically admitted he'd never experienced real affection or love with that.

It’s a pretty stupid policy - analysis suggests it could see $150-250 billion in taxes not being collected, so it’s a pretty enormous tax cut.

A better option would be policy to reduce the need for tipping (ie decent pay for tipped workers).
I'm all for higher wages but the tipping culture is ingrained in the US and any increase in the minimum wage results in squealing from business owners and suggestions of a breakout in inflation, so that's just not going to happen.

In the context of the taxes on individual taxpayers being $1.89 trillion in the current year (and overall US government revenue being $3.75 trillion), $150-$250 billion over ten years is not much more than a rounding error.

And especially as it favours the lowest paid workers, file this one under "sometimes bad people have good ideas".

Well take on support for it, but I didn’t phrase that well (I probably shouldn’t post when I’ve only just gotten up).

Point is it isn’t oneupmanship, I’m obviously not defending the Trump policy.
My point was that the cost might sound like a lot but you have to look at it in the context of the size of the US economy and their total tax base. The estimate puts it at about a tenth of the cost of giving tax breaks to those who needed them the least.

It seems increasingly clear his heart isn’t in this anymore. He ran again to get revenge on Biden, now that Joe’s dropped out he’s just going through the motions.
He's got no choice but to run. If he's not in the white house he's in the big house.

The people are starting to see trump for who he truly is, 2016 he was different a breath of "fresh" air when it comes to politics, and everyone hated Hilary. 2020 was a bit wacky, COVID was still the forefront of everyone minds. the fog is starting to lift and as the old fable say "the emperor has no clothes"..

basing my opinion based on what i read on here, reddit and other social media.. think the blue wave will continue to the election and be a pretty much a wipe out the MAGA version of the GOP. Trump will get more and more desperate and continue to blame, the media, Biden, JD Vance, etc anyone but himself. there will be a fart of resistance to the election results, but due to the overwhelming shift to blue, anyone with half a brain will stay quiet.

Trump wont get jail for his felonies, but find huge amount of dollars (not sure if judge has that call), he'll get humiliated in the election, and then the court cases will start to mount up (missing election fund money), and he will either drop dead or flee to another country and then tweet how he is in political excile.. until he is forgotten and becomes a go to joke for late night talk shows.
Firstly I am more confident of a blue wave than ever before . The honeymoon period is becoming a trend. People are seeing the energy difference between the 2 parties . JD has disappeared ready to be replaced and the Harris-Walz team is gelling

But I am also very concerned about the November Uprising . There is a mood for a fight - driven by Ole Glass Jaw himself - that will see the country burn for months

I just hope the army and police and even Biden have the courage to see past the ''weaponising politics'' and shut these people down early.

If you dispute the election result then do so from your social media platform.

Firstly I am more confident of a blue wave than ever before . The honeymoon period is becoming a trend. People are seeing the energy difference between the 2 parties . JD has disappeared ready to be replaced and the Harris-Walz team is gelling

But I am also very concerned about the November Uprising . There is a mood for a fight - driven by Ole Glass Jaw himself - that will see the country burn for months

I just hope the army and police and even Biden have the courage to see past the ''weaponising politics'' and shut these people down early.

If you dispute the election result then do so from your social media platform.
There is a significant difference this time, Trumps not president and this has many implications. There will be clarity in the response and it won't be corrupted by Trumpsters trying to run a coup. The security forces will be better prepared at all levels and will have an eager eye out for mischievous astro-shamans and their chums. From the point of view of the insurrectionists who turned up on the 6th of January, they can't claim their actions are done under instruction from the president - as many did on that day. Trumps a lot more smelly this time and seems to be losing his appeal.

I could be wrong but I don't think you'll see the likes of Jan 6th again if KH wins. There were some very misguided folks did the bidding of a very horrible old man on that day and that really required a setting which I don't think will be repeated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is a significant difference this time, Trumps not president and this has many implications. There will be clarity in the response and it won't be corrupted by Trumpsters trying to run a coup. The security forces will be better prepared at all levels and will have an eager eye out for mischievous astro-shamans and their chums. From the point of view of the insurrectionists who turned up on the 6th of January, they can't claim their actions are done under instruction from the president - as many did on that day. Trumps a lot more smelly this time and seems to be losing his appeal.

I could be wrong but I don't think you'll see the likes of Jan 6th again if KH wins. There were some very misguided folks did the bidding of a very horrible old man on that day and that really required a setting which I don't think will be repeated.
true refused additional security on Jan 6. Trump is the reason they were able to storm the Capitol building unopposed - Trump personally made sure there was no opposition.

But as you say Trump is not Chief of Staff this time - the full National Guard will be on duty and they won't take prisoners.

Meanwhile - this was actually illegal - orange dumbass

View attachment 2077060
This was elite dumbassery - he had a choice.
a) Admit he made an error and be thankful it changed direction and saved peoples lives - be vaguely human
b) Double down and appear a complete fool by taking a sharpie to the map - be a narcissistic w***er.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back