Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 24 51.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.
UPDATE: Trump Shooter named.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 2080308

post GIF
Remember with the Orange one - it’s either a projection or confession……what a putz ….

I ran a test with my mate today regarding Trump promising energy bills slashed by half

I said '' you're mates doing an Albo ''
' what do you mean and **** Albanese '

''Trumps promising to cut energy bills in half just like Albanese promised and failed''

' Oh well the US has plenty of infrastructure and the means to do it '

'' so how does your coffee taste?''

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is not trumps entire platform. Or even the major part. A large part of his platform is on lower taxes for the rich, reducing trade, adopting an isolationist foreign policy, reducing welfare and government spending, reducing consumer rights, protecting the border, boosting the police and now promoting crypto. None of which has anything to do with culture wars.
Yes, culture wars are the preserve of the GOP itself.

This sums up the whole Republican campaign. Ill-informed and with no actual facts, just stupid people with no interest in policy just buzzwords and slogans thinking MAGA is the greatest movement in history. It is a movement, a bowel movement.

The WWE and televangelist crowd. They like the cartoon entertainment value, but still get snookered into hoping for some redemption.

When my wife, a greyhair like myself, first got onto FB and other SM, totally fell for whatever went through her feed. It took her a while, but now she understands it better, can still get caught up in a post but comes to her senses in short time after.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back