USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of America wanted it overturned.

Like I said a very divisive issue.
More than 51%?

The latest figures I could find a a quick Google search was 63% in favour for legal abortions and up to 85% for certain circumstances. (rape, incest etc)

Now, I know that the USA is a democracy in name only. but as a revered President once said "... that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth” (U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, The Gettysburg Address, November 19, 1863)

There's quite a bit of evidence suggesting Trump actually is a lunatic though. Executing babies after birth, taking social media nonsense as fact, suggesting terminating the constitution to stay in power, any quote you like from the mountain of them offered by people who worked in his last administration... the list goes on.
Lets be honest and say that tRump with his mental health issues wouldn't get on the ballot paper in most Western countries. and in some would be put in a mental institution

What else can any politician do in the Abortion debate. It is such a hot divisive issue. I actually think he handles this issue well.

And there are people in America and on the Democratic side who are championing full term abortions, as sickening as that sounds.

Abortion would be any politicians krytonite.
Citations required please?!

To be fair, could have been even worse if Biden was in charge.

A lot of People got so much wrong during Covid, all around the World.
Nobody got it more wrong than Trump.

He ignored expert medical advice repeatedly and endorsed quackery.

He’s got blood on his hands.

Enough U2 please :)

Bleach baby , bleach baby
It will be gone by Easter or 2 weeks after …
It is not passed by airborne spreading . Although it was told to trump back in January how serious it was.

Especially the US, it had 10x the death rate of Oz. That's how bad the US did. A large part of that was Trumps confused, contradictory leadership that encouraged the worst qualities in some folks. Good leadership is important in pandemics, Trump did not provide that during Covid.

Especially the US, it had 10x the death rate of Oz. That's how bad the US did. A large part of that was Trumps confused, contradictory leadership that encouraged the worst qualities in some folks. Good leadership is important in pandemics, Trump did not provide that during Covid.
A bit like the State of Victoria compared to the rest of Australia?

Dan Andrews is still lauded over by progressive Victorians.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything good and bad is a minimum 10x more over there due to population, he didn’t do bad during covid

Can you show us where any actual politicians are doing this?
but you still seek to be pliable and susceptible to mooks-podesra_types& game-of-marionettes , dnc were connecting abortion as their issue™✓ qua issue in '18 when russiagate would not hit💥

#beingj#beingj#beingjohnmalkovichtom says being stephen malkamus[sic]
#johncu#johncusakmastermarionettemisterandwackedliberalsmalllCH type="full"]2107723[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    451.7 KB · Views: 8
but you still seek to be pliable and susceptible to mooks-podesra_types& game-of-marionettes , dnc were connecting abortion as their issue™✓ qua issue in '18 when russiagate would not hit💥

#johncu#johncusakmastermarionettemisterandwackedliberalsmalllCH type="full"]2107723[/ATTACH]
200w.gif

A bit like the State of Victoria compared to the rest of Australia?

Dan Andrews is still lauded over by progressive Victorians.
Our pollies did a good job overall. That's why I had 10x the chance of surviving Covid than an American my age. I'm certainly glad of that, as I got really sick with Covid the first time, pre vaccination. When you are facing a once in a 100 year global pandemic you want your pollies to take the necessary actions. Ours did, Trump did not.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't get the brouhaha about Harris' position on fracking. Isn't changing your stance at the will of the constituents generally what you want in a democracy?
Also she said she was "in favour of banning it" she didn't outwardly say I am going to ban it or I will ban it.

In favour to me means you could still be persuaded to take a different view if presented with more information. You're still open for discussion on the point if you say "in favour of" I would imagine a lot of politicians use that language so that people can't say you definitively said yes or no on a topic. There's still room to work both ways that way.

Ahhh, been awhile, thats the good stuff :tearsofjoy:

Every time I read a blackcat post I think of this

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back