USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 2107742

Deluded doesn’t even begin to describe this party
shocked philip j fry GIF

I love how conservatives' main response to the debate was how unfair the moderators were towards Trump. That's such a dead giveaway that he lost.
Yeah they allowed him to continue talking over his time limit so he could put his foot in his mouth.

How unfair!!!

View attachment 2107742

Deluded doesn’t even begin to describe this party
numbers dont count wrt CNBC surveying percentage tally , media on either side will spin it , folks it was not Trump speaking about Haitians dogs and cats or mexicans who chaperone immigrants , Trump was confecting a posture to rule his base , guess what , for djt more progressive h8 the better , you create dialectic work he does not have to do , the h8 is inverted as a driver for the fly-over-peoples to get theirs at the ballot booth

versus...

"She started by saying she is going to do this and that, do it all these wonderful things.

"Why hasn't she done it?

"She's been there for three and a half years, they had three and a half years to fix the border, they've had three and a half years to create jobs and all the things we talked about, why hasn't she done it?

"She should leave right now, go down to the beautiful White House, go to the Capitol, get everyone together and do the things you want to do but you haven't done it and you won't.

"Because you believe in things American people don't believe in. You believe in things like, 'we're not gonna frack, we're not gonna take fossil fuel, we're not gonna do things that will make this country strong whether you like it or not'.

"Germany tried that and within one year they were back to building normal energy plants. We are not ready for it. We can't sacrifice our country for the sake of bad vision.

"But I just ask one simple question, why didn't she do it? We're a failing nation. We're a nation that is in serious decline.

"We're being laughed at all over the world, all over the world. I know the leaders very well, they're coming to see me, they call me, we are laughed at all over the world, they don't understand what happened to us as a nation.

"We are not a leader. We don't have any idea what's going on, we have wars going on in the Middle East, we have wars going on with Russia and Ukraine, we are going to end up in a Third World War and it will be a war like no other because of nuclear weapons, the power of weaponry.

"I rebuilt our entire military, she gave a lot of it away to the Taliban. She gave it to Afghanistan.

"What these people have done to our country and maybe toughest of all is allowing millions of people to come into our country, many of them are criminals and they are destroying our country. The worst president, the worst vice president in the history of our country."
“I rebuilt our entire military” LOL is there nothing Super Orange Man can’t do?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

numbers dont count wrt CNBC surveying percentage tally , media on either side will spin it , folks it was not Trump speaking about Haitians dogs and cats or mexicans who chaperone immigrants , Trump was confecting a posture to rule his base , guess what , for djt more progressive h8 the better , you create dialectic work he does not have to do , the h8 is inverted as a driver for the fly-over-peoples to get theirs at the ballot booth
Sir, this is a Wendy’s

Kamala Harris was like a skilled surgeon with a razor sharp scalpel during the debate. She castrated her opponent before he even realised that she had started.

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Biden/HARRIS hasn't been disastrous?
Not at all.

Most non-partisan analysis agrees it’s been a pretty good administration, righting the ship after COVID and putting in some good initiatives.

By the end, Biden was clearly too old, like Trump, but you could say that about Ronald Reagan and George Bush Snr, both of whom were showing clear signs of dementia by the end of their terms.

Not at all.

Most non-partisan analysis agrees it’s been a pretty good administration, righting the ship after COVID and putting in some good initiatives.

By the end, Biden was clearly too old, like Trump, but you could say that about Ronald Reagan and George Bush Snr, both of whom were showing clear signs of dementia by the end of their terms.

I find most people who call the Biden Presidency 'disastrous' or similar rely on vague and nebulous commentary. Almost like they'd heard some slogans from Fox News or similar but haven't actually read any details.

"I have concepts of a plan." is an all time quote.
Wonder how long it will be until an AFL coach trots that out when asked about their Plan B?

Remove this Banner Ad

USA 2024 US Presidential Election: Trump vs Harris

Remove this Banner Ad

Back