Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Luckily enough I suppose he's not going to actually do it.

Just like the wall
Just like healthcare
Just like infrastructure
etc.

His own businesses would probably be the first ones to collapse, its just a campaign strategy to rile up and turn out the base. And just like those other examples, that same base will of course have no issues at all with him when he doesn't do it. It'll be someone else's fault that he couldn't, or something.

Greatest con man in history, the rubes get hosed and still come back asking for 2nds :drunk:
I mean, if I was American, I’d almost vote for him if it meant his kids got deported.

Luckily enough I suppose he's not going to actually do it.

Just like the wall
Just like healthcare
Just like infrastructure
etc.

His own businesses would probably be the first ones to collapse, its just a campaign strategy to rile up and turn out the base. And just like those other examples, that same base will of course have no issues at all with him when he doesn't do it. It'll be someone else's fault that he couldn't, or something.

Greatest con man in history, the rubes get hosed and still come back asking for 2nds :drunk:
The biggest lie of those on the dole here in Australia was exposed when covid hit and all the backpackers stayed away

Not one of the unemployed went and picked fruit. None.

Welfare Americans scream '' they took my jerb ' when the reality is
1. They wouldnt do the immigrants job
2. It was the corporates moving factories overseas that took away their jerbs

Dumbest President? Dumbest human

Since 2017, when the theory first got floated, I haven't been able to make up my mind about it. Is all this weirdass shit he comes up with done to capture all the oxygen so his consequential policies and situations aren't discussed as much, or is he really, deep down so, so stupid. Hard to tell.

This is how dumb MAGA are

From some people I know who live in the southern border area, they have long that the problem is about efficient processing at the border. There just isn't enough manpower to get the legal applicants through. They also are conservatives, who voted for Reagan, whole-heartily agreed with the then GOP immigrant policy.
I think, besides being turned into culture war BS, the US is going through what a lot of the western democracies did 10 or more years ago. Extreme-right wing political figures rising up by using the age-old xenophobic anti-immigrant issue to energize the mob. Europe has gone through it for a long time, even you guys down there had a taste on it. Good on you for not giving in to Hanson's(?) gang.

Who Is This GIF by Trombone Shorty

So assuming Trump doesn't win in November

Who is the next Czar for our Australian racists and bigots who have fallen under the MAGA spell?

Orban?
Still Trump. Should he lose he'll be back in 2028 to do it all again, GOP will have to organise a few assassination attempts of their own to get rid of him.

Since 2017, when the theory first got floated, I haven't been able to make up my mind about it. Is all this weirdass shit he comes up with done to capture all the oxygen so his consequential policies and situations aren't discussed as much, or is he really, deep down so, so stupid. Hard to tell.
whynotboth.jpg

The biggest lie of those on the dole here in Australia was exposed when covid hit and all the backpackers stayed away

Not one of the unemployed went and picked fruit. None.

Welfare Americans scream '' they took my jerb ' when the reality is
1. They wouldnt do the immigrants job
2. It was the corporates moving factories overseas that took away their jerbs
Yep

Well Donald did a rally today same old recycled verbal diatribe.
He will boot out the immigrants and solve the wars in Ukraine and also Israel in one day,
Promised females they will be better off re abortion going back to the States.
Rinse repeat.
No intelligent person believes that. but his uneducated base will

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of this :p

Amazing how many supposed “friends” this spud has. His MIT mentors who he teaches about everything from physics to nuclear engineering. trumplies.us gives a great overview of the most disingenuous person in history

Still Trump. Should he lose he'll be back in 2028 to do it all again, GOP will have to organise a few assassination attempts of their own to get rid of him.
He won't I'm pretty sure, but the plan is still there and they will continue to find ways to implement any parts of it. Remember these are some of the same characters that orchestrated the capture of the SCOTUS.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back