Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 28 49.1%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:

All these parody vids you post in this thread OGC are mildly amusing. But nowhere near as entertaining (edit) frightening as the real thing.

When l watch something like this, it reminds me of the Ted Striker scenes in Flying High when he’s telling stories and bores them to death.

Just upset she staged a better 'work' photo than him lol

1282.jpg

Contagion emergency kit🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The guy’s just a grifter, a snake oil salesman, a landlord who does shady deals for money and power, adores dictators and the mob, zero moral compass, zero diplomacy, zero energy, diminishing grey matter. And that’s just his better attributes, I could go on.

Come on MAGA, do you really want this imposter loading the free world just to own the Libs?

The guy’s just a grifter, a snake oil salesman, a landlord who does shady deals for money and power, adores dictators and the mob, zero moral compass, zero diplomacy, zero energy, diminishing grey matter. And that’s just his better attributes, I could go on.

Come on MAGA, do you really want this imposter loading the free world just to own the Libs?

Other than the complete cluster frock that would occur it would actually be kind of funny to see all the Gillead brigade if the Education Department just turned around & dumped the whole thing in their laps & said go ahead, run it.

Other than the complete cluster frock that would occur it would actually be kind of funny to see all the Gillead brigade if the Education Department just turned around & dumped the whole thing in their laps & said go ahead, run it.

"So, Karen, here's your class of 30 seven year olds. Six of them are on Ritalin, eight haven't eaten breakfast this morning and Darren will greet you each morning with his rendition of Smack My Bitch Up. Have fun."

"So, Karen, here's your class of 30 seven year olds. Six of them are on Ritalin, eight haven't eaten breakfast this morning and Darren will greet you each morning with his rendition of Smack My Bitch Up. Have fun."
' I will smack Jesus into them '

Sensational plan , just have one person and a secretary who can teach the 3 R’s and avoid woke- what could go wrong?😜😜

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump will be hoping beyond hope that Israel and Iran escalate and inflation hits the roof again. If petrol prices go up 50%, Harris will lose enough votes (seen as the incumbent) to lose the election.

It's really the only large change I can see at this point. It's not like a gaffe is going to take Donald down.

Fact checking is scary for Trump and Vance it seems

The last time he did a 60 Minutes.

In fact all the talk about Harris not doing sit down interview, the only one Trump does is with friendly media outlets. Maybe he should do one with Maddow or Cooper.

Been electioneering for 4 years. One Town Hall on CNN then nothing but Fox and other friendly media. Don't think I can ever recall him being on a sit down one on one with ABC, CNN, CBS (whilst Pres? he walked out of that one), MSNBC.

Last edited:
My favourite parts of Smith's submission.

The defendant asserts that he is immune from prosecution for his criminal scheme to overturn the 2020 presidential election because, he claims, it entailed official conduct. Not so.

Although the defendant was the incumbent President during the charged conspiracies, his scheme was fundamentally a private one. Working with a team of private co-conspirators, the defendant acted as a candidate when he pursued multiple criminal means to disrupt, through fraud and deceit, the government function by which votes are collected and counted—a function in which the defendant,
as President, had no official role.

At its core, the defendant's scheme was a private criminal effort.

Looking forward to this case, hopefully Harris wins and also revives the Florida documents case.

He will need to sell a lot of watches, shoes and bibles or maybe even sell his DJT media shares.

I hope his lawyers have a huge up front payment.

It should be the end for Trump’s campaign but it won’t be.

Anytime stuff like this comes out, I do have to wonder what impact it will really have.

Anyone still supporting Trump at this stage, is just going to write off anything like this as fake news, and part of the conspiracy against Trump.

As for the "undecided voter" ?
I've stopped even trying to comprehend how anyone can be undecided at this point in time. I guess the only people would be those that know Trump is an idiot, but perhaps don't care enough to go out and vote against him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back