Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO the biggest threat to US democracy and therefore global security, is not the possibility of a second Trump Presidency but from the fact that the next psychopathic megalomaniac to seek the US Presidency will learn from Trump's mistakes and not be nearly as transparently idiotic in how they seek power and implement their objectives.

Right now the person who best fits that descriptor is the person who would be Vice-President and a coronary occlusion away from becoming President should Trump win in the November ballot. But mark my words, there will be others.
I don't think it's a given, Trump's success is more to do with his own personal connection (charisma, if you will, even if I don't understand it) with his followers. Vance doesn't have that, his sons don't have it. Others will try but without his profile and bluster, it won't necessarily follow that a successor steps up immediately. But it's certainly something the US will have to be on guard against for some time yet.

Yep - Trump organised the buses but the bus company refused to send the buses for the pick up because he defaulted on the last payment.

Claim is that he deliberately set up the car parking ground many miles from the rally forcing people to use bus transport because he didn't want footage showing attendees leaving early.

Never Trump's fault of course.

Thats Been Trump all along he owes money to many states and cities for not paying them.
Way back to 2016.
Some counties now want money up front due to being stiffed by the conman.

Imagine Trumps next cabinet.
Flyyn Defense Secretary
Musk Education ?
Attorney General :Christiana Bobb
Education: Trump Junior
Immigration:Stephen Miller
Chief of Staff: Mark Meadows
Finance: Mike lindell

No doubt I have missed some names etc
Screaming Homer Simpson GIF

The Trump Bible cost around $3 to print in Hangzhou.

Last bit of the article:

Tim Wildsmith, a Baptist minister who reviews Bibles on his YouTube channel, said he quickly noticed the signs of a cheaply made book when his “God Bless the USA” Bible arrived wrapped in plastic inside a padded mailer.

It had a faux leather cover, and words were jammed together on the pages, making it hard to read. He also found sticky pages that ripped when pulled apart, and there was no copyright page or information about who printed the Bible, or where.

“I was shocked by how poor the quality of it was,” Wildsmith said. “It says to me that it’s more about the love of money than it is the love of our country.”

LOL, how TF could you be shocked by that? The single most predictable thing about Trump Bibles is that they would be cheap Chinese crap. And he didn't realise Trump's love of money above all else until today? FMD.

I had always assumed that the Christian groups who support Trump were just turning a blind eye to who he really is, because they want the validation and representation that they think he brings. But perhaps I'll have to revise my assessment - it looks like some of them, at least, are truly dumb as dogshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just finished watching the first part of a documentary of Hitler's rise to power 1930-33. It concentrated mainly on the political manoeuvring that got Hitler to the Chancellory and the Nazi's as the dominant party in the Reichstag. The similarities to then and now in the U.S are staggering. The media not calling out Hitler's lies and bullshit. His dangerous rhetoric, fear mongering and blaming of minorities for the ills of the country. The placing of sympathisers in lower level areas of power (election offices, courts, police etc).

Early 1930s Germany and 2024 U.S.A are really not that much of a stretch to link intrinsically from a political perspective.
The Atlantic have an article noting the Dons Fascistic tendencies. To me he clearly crossed the like after January the 6th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back