Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously you guys on this thread can’t see the forest for the trees. The concerted media brainwashing effort against trump and for Kamala is very obvious if you aren’t part of the cult. You guys say trump is a cult and that’s true to some extent, I can see it, but the pro democrat/ pro status quo(it was pro gw bush back in the day ) cult is even stronger
If preferring democracy to autocracy, and evidence-supported truth rather than vitriolic make-believe means I’m in a cult, it’s a cult I’m very happy to be a part of.

Well obviously now that the dems have revealed that they are just as beholden to Israel as the republicans including trump there is going to be a sizeable chunk that are probably going to become former democrat voters in protest of Bidens genocide.
That is very different from thinking Trump and MAGA are a better option on Israel. Those people just wont vote or go 3rd party.

You're peaching to the converted about how much I hate what Israel is doing and how cucked Biden and the dems are to literally anything Israel wants.

So much so, it seems a cover, just claiming its all what "Israel" wants as a plausible cover for it supporting US interests.

But yes, even more of the neocons who are bloodthirsty for war with Iran support Trump, there is no world where Trump is going to de-escalate tensions. He just talks about letting Israel "finish the job" in Gaza, basically saying Biden isn't helping Israel enough.

Whole situation is ****ed on Israel and the middle east with these 2 choices. One is awful (the dems) one is just as bad or worse in the republicans.

Can’t believe I’m saying this but I gotta admit it somewhere, was supportive of trump first time around but the bloke is cringe in every way now. Not a fan of Biden but I do not think Kamala is Biden 2.0 and id rather listen to her instead of trump
When you say first time round 2016? I mean he had a more populist message back then, now its full on neo-con message on steroids economically, and fascist rhetoric on top of that.

When did you realise Trump as a danger?

I have never seen people repeating talking points against a politician like they do against trump though either. When he was in power last time there was one week where 4 separate people suggested(to me in conversation) independently that maybe he should be assassinated. I don’t listen to msm do I didn’t get the memo, so it was really wierd to hear.
It's a bit like saying taking heroin is dangerous. It is true, and a lot of people say it, doesn't mean it is some conspiracy though.

Some people are so far down the rabbit hole they think anything they hear in mainstream media by default is wrong and must take the opposite view no matter what.

So Trump bad must mean Trump good. Vaccines necessary must mean vaccines bad. Climate change real, must mean climate change isn't real etc etc.

What would make more sense is taking a critical view of everything not just being a moronic contrarian.

If preferring democracy to autocracy, and evidence-supported truth rather than vitriolic make-believe means I’m in a cult, it’s a cult I’m very happy to be a part of.
But it’s definately not democracy, the democrat party is actually becoming part of an extremely anti democratic movement. The calls to “ don’t do your own research” around covid, Time magazines gloating about how they influenced the 2020 election, the one sided and very dodgy “ fact checking” on social media. The constant comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis all speak to the un democratic nature of “ the cult” . Celebrity worship is a big part of it, celebrities that are literally part of some big weird Diddy party hazing cult.

It's a bit like saying taking heroin is dangerous. It is true, and a lot of people say it, doesn't mean it is some conspiracy though.

Some people are so far down the rabbit hole they think anything they hear in mainstream media by default is wrong and must take the opposite view no matter what.

So Trump bad must mean Trump good. Vaccines necessary must mean vaccines bad. Climate change real, must mean climate change isn't real etc etc.

What would make more sense is taking a critical view of everything not just being a moronic contrarian
Yeah well if we can just find the gap in the ice wall we can get to the outer lands and find Atlantis it’s all under the firmament 😂😂😂

I don't think the Rogan interview will move the dial one iota. I can't imagine anyone sat down to listen to it that wasn't already a confirmed MAGA-ite.
I think he needs to dominate the non college white male vote to win , turn out in large numbers particularly in the 7 swing States.
Without researching I suspect that's a large part of Rogan's demographic.

The dont do no research is a lie - what was said was dont go looking for confirmation bias when doing your own research

Fact checking only arose because DonOld didnt like it everytime he got fact checked so outright lied and called it fake news

Good to see you do that strawman thing where you highlight a sex offender celebrity as if every one of them is a sex offender

Yet ignore the biggest sex offender in DJT

And the only thing you got partially right was that democracy isnt what it used to be - and that is on BOTH sides

That is very different from thinking Trump and MAGA are a better option on Israel. Those people just wont vote or go 3rd party.

You're peaching to the converted about how much I hate what Israel is doing and how cucked Biden and the dems are to literally anything Israel wants.

So much so, it seems a cover, just claiming its all what "Israel" wants as a plausible cover for it supporting US interests.

But yes, even more of the neocons who are bloodthirsty for war with Iran support Trump, there is no world where Trump is going to de-escalate tensions. He just talks about letting Israel "finish the job" in Gaza, basically saying Biden isn't helping Israel enough.

Whole situation is ****ed on Israel and the middle east with these 2 choices. One is awful (the dems) one is just as bad or worse in the republicans.
I suspect , despite trumps rhetoric around Israel they’d prefer nearly anyone else, because of his willingness to engage with Russia , and his unpredictable temperament.

The dont do no research is a lie - what was said was dont go looking for confirmation bias when doing your own research

Fact checking only arose because DonOld didnt like it everytime he got fact checked so outright lied and called it fake news

Good to see you do that strawman thing where you highlight a sex offender celebrity as if every one of them is a sex offender

And the only thing you got partially right was that democracy isnt what it used to be - and that is on BOTH sides
Kamala is partly losing because her lunatic supporters are going viral on the socials yelling at children or violently attacking non commited voters…

Kamala is partly losing because her lunatic supporters are going viral on the socials yelling at children or violently attacking non commited voters…
Thanks for posting nothing resembling my post

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like a lot are SOs! If trump can be charged with that he should have been . The media has a crucial role in democracy, that’s why balanced journalism is so important, and movement away from win power at all costs politics.

Obviously you guys on this thread can’t see the forest for the trees. The concerted media brainwashing effort against trump and for Kamala is very obvious if you aren’t part of the cult. You guys say trump is a cult and that’s true to some extent, I can see it, but the pro democrat/ pro status quo(it was pro gw bush back in the day ) cult is even stronger
No chance a huge number of people just look at Trump, his actions, words straight from his own mouth and make a determination based on that?

I mean come on. Bloke is like a Frankenstein's monster, except instead of random body parts is composed almost exclusively of undesirable human traits :drunk:

Last edited:
But it’s definately not democracy, the democrat party is actually becoming part of an extremely anti democratic movement. The calls to “ don’t do your own research” around covid, Time magazines gloating about how they influenced the 2020 election, the one sided and very dodgy “ fact checking” on social media. The constant comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis all speak to the un democratic nature of “ the cult” . Celebrity worship is a big part of it, celebrities that are literally part of some big weird Diddy party hazing cult.

FMD. Still banging on about vaccines.

Who said don’t do your own research, who wants credit for operation warp speed coming up with the vaccination?

Where did time magazine gloat?

Celebrity worship basically is Trump, the lack of self awareness is well, not surprising to be honest.

At least one side accepts election results, the fact the bar is that low is disturbing in itself.

Seems like a lot are SOs! If trump can be charged with that he should have been . The media has a crucial role in democracy, that’s why balanced journalism is so important, and movement away from win power at all costs politics.

So what are your thoughts on Trump trying to sue CNN and wanting ABC to lose their licence etc?

No chance a huge number of people just look at Trump, his actions, words straight from his own mouth and make a determination based on that?

I mean come on. Bloke is like a Frankenstein's monster, except composed almost exclusively of ugly human traits :drunk:
But the other side throws up seemingly empty puppets, spokespeople for big pharma, big weapons, black rock , vanguard and state st. If senile Joe can do the job, a robot could probably do it better. I really don’t like trump but he’s appealling to the demographic that used to vote left wing up until around 2000 , when the left became social justice obsessed and stopped caring about the lower / lower middle class .

But the other side throws up seemingly empty puppets, spokespeople for big pharma, big weapons, black rock , vanguard and state st. If senile Joe can do the job, a robot could probably do it better. I really don’t like trump but he’s appealling to the demographic that used to vote left wing up until around 2000 , when the left became social justice obsessed and stopped caring about the lower / lower middle class .

I do enjoy this line that keeps getting thrown in by a few posters on here. Bleat on about a very pro-trump stance, anti Kamala but need to clarify that they don't like trump 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back