Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

When will Trump be finished?

• Right now. Bloke's a dickhead.

Votes: 34 50.0%
  • We'll let him run, we'll wipe him out after the election. Be way funnier that way!

Votes: 14 20.6%
  • At some point, Trump will wipe out all options except for him. Send him to jail.

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Needs to be next president of the ICC.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clean the swamp, Trump2025!

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • It's not enough to just elect him, him ahead of anyone else!

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

ShanDog

Cancelled
Podcaster
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Mod Notice
* Thread monitored actively. User who drag it down will be removed

Specifically: reference to TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) and its counterpart 'Trumpanzee' or anything similar will no longer be allowed.

Personal attacks are also to be kept to a minimum.

As always, please submit ideas for the thread title by tagging Gethelred! Congrats to Nikita Blue for our new thread title!

Joe Biden, 46th President Thread is over there ->

< - Trump 19 is back there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I not surprised the pro-Trump poster is also the 'do you own research' proponent. You can do your own research but the rest of us know a couple of hours down the Google rabbit hole does not equal years of study and years of research in the relevant field. It just exposes you as a gullible fool. Might as well do your own research on open heart surgery and give it a crack.

FML. Still waiting for all of us that took the vaccine to drop dead. Why hasn't it happened yet?

I’ve never seen people worship a politician like they do Trump.

As he acts himself, he empowers people to be the true pieces of shit they really are instead of hiding in the shadows.

But it’s definately not democracy, the democrat party is actually becoming part of an extremely anti democratic movement. The calls to “ don’t do your own research” around covid, Time magazines gloating about how they influenced the 2020 election, the one sided and very dodgy “ fact checking” on social media. The constant comparisons to Hitler and the Nazis all speak to the un democratic nature of “ the cult” . Celebrity worship is a big part of it, celebrities that are literally part of some big weird Diddy party hazing cult.
Donald Trump himself would be proud of that word salad. I understand none of it.

But the other side throws up seemingly empty puppets, spokespeople for big pharma, big weapons, black rock , vanguard and state st. If senile Joe can do the job, a robot could probably do it better. I really don’t like trump but he’s appealling to the demographic that used to vote left wing up until around 2000 , when the left became social justice obsessed and stopped caring about the lower / lower middle class .
Unsure what all that has to do with assessing just assessing Trump on his merits. You (and Rogan) make it sound like he's some run of the mill personality who couldn't possibly generate the amount of hate he does without that hate being somehow manufactured :drunk:

Surely there's always the possibility he's just an incredibly shit bloke who comes across really poorly to 50+% of people who see him and hear him?

Why am I not surprised the pro-Trump poster is also the 'do you own research' proponent. You can do your own research but the rest of us know a couple of hours down the Google rabbit hole does not equal years of study and years of research in the relevant field. It just exposes you as a gullible fool. Might as well do your own research on open heart surgery and give it a crack.

FML. Still waiting for all of us that took the vaccine to drop dead. Why hasn't it happened yet?
It did happen to some of you, some of the most pro vaccine people died of heart issues , and everyone I’ve talked to knows people who were injured, including me and there’s statistical correlation between people who got more shots getting covid more….

It did happen to some of you, some of the most pro vaccine people died of heart issues , and everyone I’ve talked to knows people who were injured, including me and there’s statistical correlation between people who got more shots getting covid more….
Correlation is not causation

Unsure what all that has to do with assessing just assessing Trump on his merits. You (and Rogan) make it sound like he's some run of the mill personality who couldn't possibly generate the amount of hate he does without that hate being somehow manufactured :drunk:

Surely there's always the possibility he's just an incredibly shit bloke who comes across really poorly to 50+% of people who see him and hear him?
It’s the way his critics parrot msm talking points and can’t accept any criticism of the other side. Joe was good for snapping people out of this stupor , cos it was super easy to find at first videos of him weirdly sniffing children , being obviously creepy, and later being essentially an exploited old man with dementia, it was obvious he was unfit, then comparing his treatment to how trump was hounded , and people really did click about what’s going on, unless they were really proud and stubborn.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s the way his critics parrot msm talking points and can’t accept any criticism of the other side.
Honestly no idea what you're talking about. The rusted-ons nutter types over in the US maybe, but people on this board for example who want Harris to win are pretty willing to hear criticism about the democrats, hell most of them make criticisms themselves, I have.

They should review their journalism from the last 8 years and see how differently they treated each president and they might realize he has a point.

And give Fox, OAN etc a free pass?

Trump just wants to cancel any media which isn’t favourable to him. You don’t get democrats saying media which oppose them should be shut down.

So no, he doesn’t have a point. All ABC did was fact check batshit insane stuff like eating cats and dogs, stolen election BS etc.

You can’t make an equivalent to Kamala on it, though I am sure you will try, but it’s like comparing an elephant to a mouse and saying both are as big.

So you have no idea if it was a Harris supporter or not and even if it was the idea that Harris is losing "partly losing because her lunatic supporters are going viral on the socials yelling at children" (that happened only hours ago) is patently absurd.
I’ve seen a few other similar ones and the way I’ve been treated on here should show you how “ passionate” people are. I’ve made it clear - for 8 years on here-( go see my comments the first page of the Assange thread from 2016) my dis taste and distrust of trump in a consistent way. Yet because I don’t accept” the message “ I’m heavily attacked. I engage with pro trump people on Israel /palestine and honestly there’s a lot more respect.

I also can’t recall a politician as divisive as Trump? The whole thing has a weird nazi-like prancing around in lederhosen whilst drinking Gluehwein reality TV show vibe.

Certainly not in my lifetime in US politics, certainly no one who has been president.

There have been shit presidents, but none have flat out refused to accept the result of an election and gone anywhere near his fascist and dystopian rhetoric.

Yet people are normalising it, like the frog in the boiling water, people just get used to it.

A much bigger statistical correlation to people not being vaccinated to dying or getting seriously ill.

You haven’t commented on the man who wanted to be known as the father of the vaccine, Donnie himself. You should be turning on him for that, being the man of principles you are.

It’s the way his critics parrot msm talking points and can’t accept any criticism of the other side. Joe was good for snapping people out of this stupor , cos it was super easy to find at first videos of him weirdly sniffing children , being obviously creepy, and later being essentially an exploited old man with dementia, it was obvious he was unfit, then comparing his treatment to how trump was hounded , and people really did click about what’s going on, unless they were really proud and stubborn.

Have you seen all the criticism of Kamala and the Dems by people like myself and others made very regularly?

The trump supporters basically never criticise him for anything, just deflect anything with whataboutisms, don’t even acklowledge a single Trump fault.

I thought Joe should go before the debate, many here did too, and most of the lefty stuff I watch and follow thought the same.

CNN/MSNBC they are corporate dem establishment cheerleaders, no argument from me there.

I’ve seen a few other similar ones and the way I’ve been treated on here should show you how “ passionate” people are. I’ve made it clear - for 8 years on here-( go see my comments the first page of the Assange thread from 2016) my dis taste and distrust of trump in a consistent way. Yet because I don’t accept” the message “ I’m heavily attacked. I engage with pro trump people on Israel /palestine and honestly there’s a lot more respect.

The mistake you make is thinking people who are anti Trump and see him as an existential threat to democracy don’t love the democrats and think they are perfect and will save us from all bad things.

I have criticised the Dems a lot here and some people have made me out to be a doomer, or wrong in my criticism of the Dems always lurching to the right.

And give Fox, OAN etc a free pass?

Trump just wants to cancel any media which isn’t favourable to him. You don’t get democrats saying media which oppose them should be shut down.

So no, he doesn’t have a point. All ABC did was fact check batshit insane stuff like eating cats and dogs, stolen election BS etc.

You can’t make an equivalent to Kamala on it, though I am sure you will try, but it’s like comparing an elephant to a mouse and saying both are as big.
Realistically, is he going to do that, he’ll just make them be a bit more balanced, he loves them !
Have you seen all the criticism of Kamala and the Dems by people like myself and others made very regularly?

The trump supporters basically never criticise him for anything, just deflect anything with whataboutisms, don’t even acklowledge a single Trump fault.

I thought Joe should go before the debate, many here did too, and most of the lefty stuff I watch and follow thought the same.

CNN/MSNBC they are corporate dem establishment cheerleaders, no argument from me there.
Honestly Joe should have gone a couple of years ago at least if not never ever been candidate, the dems had good people I liked but they got frozen out and joined trump in the end, or Bernie missed his chance because of his age, after being shafted by Hilary .
Obviously if you really care about politics you should be critical of the party you support. I’ve been pretty uninspired by both sides and I find the sellout of the media and decline in quality journalism pretty sad. However I do like podcasts that give several hours of time to quality guests 😉

Certainly not in my lifetime in US politics, certainly no one who has been president.

There have been shit presidents, but none have flat out refused to accept the result of an election and gone anywhere near his fascist and dystopian rhetoric.

Yet people are normalising it, like the frog in the boiling water, people just get used to it.
After 4 years of “ weekend at Bernie’s “ the people welcomed the game show host with open arms , professional wrestler is coming soon , then Kanye.

Realistically, is he going to do that, he’ll just make them be a bit more balanced, he loves them !

Honestly Joe should have gone a couple of years ago at least if not never ever been candidate, the dems had good people I liked but they got frozen out and joined trump in the end, or Bernie missed his chance because of his age, after being shafted by Hilary .
Obviously if you really care about politics you should be critical of the party you support. I’ve been pretty uninspired by both sides and I find the sellout of the media and decline in quality journalism pretty sad. However I do like podcasts that give several hours of time to quality guests

At the very very least Biden should have made it clear he was doing one term only well in advance.

Bernie was shafted twice, in 2016 and 2020. He’d have won 2016 comfortably and we’d never of had a trump era.

I don’t see the same amount of people on the right side of politics willing to call out trump and the GOP.

You will see heaps on the left doing it re the Dems and Harris. See the widespread condemnation of them being cucks to Israel here (not on MSNBC and CNN) and other independent media.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 20: The Decline of Donald

Back