Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace is great........now how to fix the Iran issue.

Peace is great so why does Trumpy go right out of his way to pash on with his bum buddy, the murderous NK regime leader who will NEVER relinquish nuclear weapons? Then unilaterally rips up an agreement with Iran?

Its the perfect lesson to Iran to get nukes asap.

How bleadin obvious is it????

What is she even doing there?

Since Melania apparently didn't make the trip to Osaka, someone had to cuddle up in bed with him. I understand that he forgot his Teddy Bear.

My shrink Raj has been studying TDS and has found a combination of CBT and benzodiazepine treatment (short term) to be the most effective strategy thus far. Keep in mind that it is a treatment, not a cure. Some symptoms will remain.

If anyone wants/needs Raj's number just let me know!

Doctor Raj making any progress with your cereal fixation?

Those far lefties are seriously dangerous. Nut jobs.

And trump doing everything he possibly he can to make the world safer by talks with North Korea.

Obama sadly wouldn’t try to go there. Even though North Korea wanted to talk. Weak president he turned out to be.

Gee, you have a short memory.

Make Nth Korea Great Again. No more sanctions or in Aussie terms, 'come in spinner'.

Great optics and photo opportunity for the Groper in Chief though.

You mean those sanctions that have not been removed? Cling to your narrative when the glasses come off you'll see the better world Trump is working towards and be ashamed you stood in the way.

wow.

so #cherf, these are the guys you support right, how about the cat who took a full swing to Ngo's cheekbone?

#******* folks, despicable behaviour from putative left, really they are just violent criminals. Chief

Associating those animals with the entirety of "teh left" is about as stupid and reductive as it gets.

For a bloke who appears to revel in intellectual w@nkery you sure seem eager to swallow a narrative or 2.

Gee, you have a short memory.

Ahhahahahahahaha!!!

Well if that don't beat all. What a great exposure of the RW bias.

How freaking obvious is the sheer stupid FRW, racially based bias of Fox news & the RWNJ nufties.

They couldn't lie straight in bed.

How stupid does that make you feel MJ??? Ay? As stoopid as Fox & the neocon loonies????

You mean those sanctions that have not been removed? Cling to your narrative when the glasses come off you'll see the better world Trump is working towards and be ashamed you stood in the way.
Just like clockwork, in he comes.:D

Keep defending the #fakenews originator. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So your talking about North Korea which is fine, shouldn't everyone be a tad bit more nervous about Iran? Serious question.

Just like clockwork, in he comes.:D

Keep defending the #fakenews originator. :thumbsu:

Just correcting the record love.

So your talking about North Korea which is fine, shouldn't everyone be a tad bit more nervous about Iran? Serious question.

Sanctions have been put on Iran, he's not giving them a free pass and it's clear Trump himself doesn't want a war there. I take umbrage with American policy in the middle east in general but I think Trump is handling Iran as well as is possible with the situation as it is.

Just correcting the record love.
No need sweetie pie, your record is broken.
You from America and just living in Australia or do you just blindly support sexual predators and liars?

Sanctions have been put on Iran, he's not giving them a free pass and it's clear Trump himself doesn't want a war there. I take umbrage with American policy in the middle east in general but I think Trump is handling Iran as well as is possible with the situation as it is.
They were complying with the conditions - he didn't have to intervene until his masters in the Saudis and Israel asked him to do so.
May as well add Idiot in Chief to his many titles.

Optically it continues to be encouraging as the last photo op did. But will it change much or is it just optics?

Yeah. I actually don't mind Trump's approach on NK and willingness to meet, hell might as well give it a try, nothing else has worked. But need to focus less on the photo ops and more on the negotiation - if this one happens to follow the same script, that'll be 3 meetings producing nothing more than nice letters for Trump and nice propaganda for rocketman.

Last edited:
Trump going to NK is just him stroking his ego.. little does he realise it's doing more for KJU than it is for him. Un is reinforcing his status with the North Korean people by using it as propaganda. "Look what I did, I made the weak Americans come and meet me in North Korea".

But hey... nothing like a good ego stroke for the most egotistical President of all time.

No need sweetie pie, your record is broken.
You from America and just living in Australia or do you just blindly support sexual predators and liars?

They were complying with the conditions - he didn't have to intervene until his masters in the Saudis and Israel asked him to do so.
May as well add Idiot in Chief to his many titles.

Complying with the deal signed by the appeaser in chief, bowin' Barry, Pallet O'cash Obama. A deal which wasn't going to stop Iran getting the bomb. As I've said idgaf if Iran has the bomb they wont use it but I understand certain countries (Israel) being very upset with the idea of a regime that said they want to wipe them out having the means to do so.

Associating those animals with the entirety of "teh left" is about as stupid and reductive as it gets.

For a bloke who appears to revel in intellectual w@nkery you sure seem eager to swallow a narrative or 2.
#Poe's_law brah.

The communication and cultural register temporal to the thread-stream, bourbons, you will admit(without me putting words in your mouth bourbons)

My default: to poke fun, satirize EVERTHING. That is my raison d'etre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back