Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complying with the deal signed by the appeaser in chief, bowin' Barry, Pallet O'cash Obama. A deal which wasn't going to stop Iran getting the bomb. As I've said idgaf if Iran has the bomb they wont use it but I understand certain countries (Israel) being very upset with the idea of a regime that said they want to wipe them out having the means to do so.
Oh so it is back to Obama? Righto.

Read somewhere that Israel also about 400 nuclear warheads, what is their agreement/sanctions?

You are so funny, almost three years in and it is either still Obama or Hillary. Own it, you have nothing.

Oh so it is back to Obama? Righto.

Read somewhere that Israel also about 400 nuclear warheads, what is their agreement/sanctions?

You are so funny, almost three years in and it is either still Obama or Hillary. Own it, you have nothing.

I'm sorry, ban yourself because you are troubled

"They were complying with the conditions (of the deal signed by Obama)"

I point that out and you tell me I'm bringing it back to Obama, yeah because it was his deal not Trumps. Israel is an approved ally who far as I know hasn't threatened to wipe anyone off the map.

#Poe's_law brah.

The communication and cultural register temporal to the thread-stream, bourbons, you will admit(without me putting words in your mouth bourbons)

My default: to poke fun, satirize EVERTHING. That is my raison d'etre.

Ah, good to see you're not quite as ludicrous as you sometimes appear.

Stop using made up terms like thread-stream though, it makes you look like a w@nker.

I'm sorry, ban yourself because you are troubled

"They were complying with the conditions (of the deal signed by Obama)"

I point that out and you tell me I'm bringing it back to Obama, yeah because it was his deal not Trumps. Israel is an approved ally who far as I know hasn't threatened to wipe anyone off the map.
This is what you posted:
Complying with the deal signed by the appeaser in chief, bowin' Barry, Pallet O'cash Obama.

Well according to other signatories they were complying. So what changed?

My opinion? A murdering prince and a corrupt politician.

Think you are the one that is so heavily invested in Trump and are very troubled. Ban yourself.

Ah, good to see you're not quite as ludicrous as you sometimes appear.

Stop using made up terms like thread-stream though, it makes you look like a w@nker.
the word is c@mpaigner ampersand, actually, no, that is pudenda* not w_@_n_k_e_r !!!

thread-stream or thread quite a valid term to describe the unique dynamic of discourse within the posts/ thread*

Just correcting the record love.

Sanctions have been put on Iran, he's not giving them a free pass and it's clear Trump himself doesn't want a war there. I take umbrage with American policy in the middle east in general but I think Trump is handling Iran as well as is possible with the situation as it is.

Trump has 'created' the problem by unilaterally ripping up the agreement. Trump is doing just what Israel & the Murderous Saudi's want.

Again he sucks up to the NK regime for some warped photo op. That just reinforces Iran's possible reason to go for the nukes. Clearly it would be for its own regime survival. The US/Trump propensity to tear up agreements causes more instability than it can ever fix.

Sanctions other than lead to 100,000's of child deaths did nothing to the Iraqi regime. Such things don't affect the leadership. So why does the Trumpy regime think it'll do anything about Iran's nuclear position?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump going to NK is just him stroking his ego.. little does he realise it's doing more for KJU than it is for him. Un is reinforcing his status with the North Korean people by using it as propaganda. "Look what I did, I made the weak Americans come and meet me in North Korea".

But hey... nothing like a good ego stroke for the most egotistical President of all time.

So the reports of the translator being executed and the organiser sent to a labour camp from the last summit must surely be BS ?
If not how can you condone that and elevate Kim to this level on the world stage?
I must read Art of the Deal again:(

So the reports of the translator being executed and the organiser sent to a labour camp from the last summit must surely be BS ?
If not how can you condone that and elevate Kim to this level on the world stage?
I must read Art of the Deal again:(
Art of the ego.

Ah, no progress at all then :(

Condolences mate, hope the good doc has better luck with your pseudo alpha complex
Raj says those two issues are not priorities right now... they're way down the list.

Obama's favourite cereal too.
Yeah right. Maybe if they were shaped like drones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back