Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But wasn't Trump hurtling towards war and completely unable to manage the situation?

Until the Iranians shot down the drone and demonstrated to him that they could fight back.

As I said they would.

Hasn't Trump got them to sign a new deal yet, or come crawling for a deal because of the sanctions?

Trump is doing exactly what all conservatives are meant to do. Resist change and reverse it where possible.

Ironically Trump is the least hawkish president for a very long time. He makes a lot of noise but ultimately he is a draft dodger and by extension is proving to be a war dodger. Thankfully.

Fine. the question was about the voters expectations & the outcomes. I think we get Trump

He can divert attention for only so long before more Trumpanzees start to wonder about whether their world is any better or not. Surely?

Not at all Chief. I find it amusing because it all started back in 2015. Trump has used the media for billions in free advertising. Surely you can see he is a story and not by chance. He says anything to cause outrage. The MSM have to cover him. Free advertising.
And you're worshiping that dishonesty. For you anything goes if the end result is Trump's face on a screen.

At what point do you call him out for dishonesty? For wasting his power on petty shit? For being a rapey racist? I'm guessing never because you've been sucked in to the juvenile nihilism of your average video game-addicted codeine abuser.

Fine. the question was about the voters expectations & the outcomes. I think we get Trump

He can divert attention for only so long before more Trumpanzees start to wonder about whether their world is any better or not. Surely?
For so many driving the memes and trolling the idea is not to make the world better. It's to get revenge against the women and the foreigners and the "elites" who they think don't care about them and won't let them into society.

Well, I predicted Trump would win in 2016 and that Brexit would get up.

So I'm confident in this one.
You are confident that Warren or most likely Biden will roll Trump? That is pretty funny.
If they select Tulsi Gabbard, that will be a different story. We all know this won’t happen though. Shit, even I would consider voting illegally if Tulsi was given the Dems nomination.

Imagine being triggered at people not standing during a song.

Wait, you arnt a liberal, you are immune to being triggered, my bad!
But if you don't stand for the special song, the magic flag won't freedom.

Let's see if I have it right.

Trump in his third year and every week it is a different story when he opens his mouth. Some of us post about his fragile ego, narcissism, lies and cover ups. Criticizing politicians such as Mette from Denmark (she is nasty, said not nice things - he really needs to stick a dummy in his mouth) but praising his love affair with Kim, Putin and other despots and we have TDS?

On the other hand, just in case some have forgotten Hillary lost the election, Obama has finished his two terms and all the Trump supporters still want to go on about them. Hmm, I wonder who has the problem?

Maybe build a bridge and get over it?

What an upside down world we live in.

cartwright, you missed this one.

“That was a big day, Medal of Honor. Nothing like the Medal of Honor,” he continued. “I wanted one, but they told me I don't qualify, Woody. I said, 'Can I give it to myself anyway?' They said, 'I don't think that's a good idea.'”

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All in 1 week:

- tried to use Jewish people as political pawns
- claimed he’s the chosen one
- repeated references to himself as the king of Israel ( and the evangelical christians didn’t say a thing)
- lies about his veteran policy (‘‘twas Obama’s)
- lied about his intention to meet with Denmark
- wanted to buy Greenland
- cancelled trip & called the Danish PM nasty because she said the Greenland suggestion was absurd
- backflipped on tighter gun checks

Nothing to see here, mate. Poor Form told us so :tearsofjoy:

Greenland? I mean FFS, funny to a point, but it shows how stupidly dangerous he is in the international scene.

How could the world be a safer place with this sort of rampaging psychotic flip flopping & threatening just about everyone & everything.?

Stephen F Cohen places the fault and DANGER at the feet of Democrats and HRC, but who is he? just a Princeton Russia prof who must also be a misogynist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back