Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 8 - Totally exonerated bigly. (Cont in part 9)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in 1 week:

- tried to use Jewish people as political pawns
- claimed he’s the chosen one
- repeated references to himself as the king of Israel ( and the evangelical christians didn’t say a thing)
- lies about his veteran policy (‘‘twas Obama’s)
- lied about his intention to meet with Denmark
- wanted to buy Greenland
- cancelled trip & called the Danish PM nasty because she said the Greenland suggestion was absurd
- backflipped on tighter gun checks

All in 1 week:

- tried to use Jewish people as political pawns
- claimed he’s the chosen one
- repeated references to himself as the king of Israel ( and the evangelical christians didn’t say a thing)
- lies about his veteran policy (‘‘twas Obama’s)
- lied about his intention to meet with Denmark
- wanted to buy Greenland
- cancelled trip & called the Danish PM nasty because she said the Greenland suggestion was absurd
- backflipped on tighter gun checks
Weeks not over :)

You worship dishonesty.
Not at all Chief. I find it amusing because it all started back in 2015. Trump has used the media for billions in free advertising. Surely you can see he is a story and not by chance. He says anything to cause outrage. The MSM have to cover him. Free advertising.

No one has the self-awareness to realise Trump's success lies much to bifurcation of the populace into opponents and support(ers)

You make Bannon's strategy manifest...

the fly-over state peoples aint listening. The more opposition people will assume them fools for voting Trump, is basically the reason why you never-Trump(ers) bloc get a second term of Trump. I am struggling to see how the powerful media classes and beltway liberals(progressives) would have, could have, acted any other way. Because they were mentally and psychologically inable.

I reckon it comes down to the DNC and Mook Podesta and Clinton, they needed to indeed govern from the opposition, but in inverted demonstration than they ended up doing. Historians in 100 years time will make this case, and the Russia SCARE and Russia DELUSIONS will be clear, and guess what HRC, any legacy you may have still achieved will be destroyed and it will record you as the venal politician who could only see herself thru the whitehouse lens.

The history annals will scour the texts of Stephen F Cohen and Arron M Mate.

2016 was three years ago mate. Fly-over state people ARE listening.

they voted for the person who was the candidate running against the person they did not want.

Hence why he's screwed in just over a year.

this is not a reply in good faith. it is a bad faith reply.

#thelady(Macbeth)proteststoohard

one could not protest if one lives (you lived) in a racist totalitarian state.

Its from Hamlet, not Macbeth.

Lol you been digging for 3 years eventually you might start to build up.

Hah, righto.

You're a perfect example of what I've been predicting all long.

Supporting Trump was great fun when it was easy and you could just chant along and be happy winding up people you "don't like".

Now it is getting harder to explain and justify, and there's a nagging sense all this stuff is adding up to something, you're just going to run away and pretend it didn't happen.

Like lots of his voters in November 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hah, righto.

You're a perfect example of what I've been predicting all long.

Supporting Trump was great fun when it was easy and you could just chant along and be happy winding up people you "don't like".

Now it is getting harder to explain and justify, and there's a nagging sense all this stuff is adding up to something, you're just going to run away and pretend it didn't happen.

Like lots of his voters in November 2020.

That's very presumptuous of you Nostradamus. Maybe get one prediction right before making sweeping statement like that yeah?

That's very presumptuous of you Nostradamus. Maybe get one prediction right before making sweeping statement like that yeah?

Well, I predicted Trump would win in 2016 and that Brexit would get up.

So I'm confident in this one.

Wasn't Iran supposed to have sunk the US navy?

The war hasn't started.

I see I have got inside your head, to the point where you must run away in fear.

I hope you are wearing brown trousers.

the Kenya conspiracy was all about Trump re-entering the national discourse in his waning relevance with limited potential with Apprentice ratings to achieve this. He picked out the most scandalous conspiracy besides 9-11 to achieve this aim.

*ok, my definition re: national discourse may be interpreted with the literal meaning. Trump doubled down on a conspiracy just so the media would talk about him. He was not willing to play by the rules of social niceties, cos he is a Queens brawler to his essence.

Their are no longer any rules of political 'niceties', not since the 1960's anyway.

What Trumpy has done simply is to destroy whatever civility they had in US political discourse. The 'them v us' approach just causes division, it fixes nothing.

The nation hasn't been this split since Vietnam, or even the civil war FFS. He'll do NOTHING to drain the swamp he's wallowing in. How obvious is that.

The focus should be more on what the Trumpanzees want. How likely, given the psycho nature of Trumpy, are they likely to not be bigly let down by him &his litany of lies & back flips.

You couldn't trust Trumpy to lie straight in bed. Health, Guns, you name it.

The serious question, again, is how do other nations read or trust anything he says or any 'agreements' reached with him.?

Greenland? I mean FFS, funny to a point, but it shows how stupidly dangerous he is in the international scene.

How could the world be a safer place with this sort of rampaging psychotic flip flopping & threatening just about everyone & everything.?

Whats the expectation & whats the outcome for the Trumpanzees?

Their are no longer any rules of political 'niceties', not since the 1960's anyway.

What Trumpy has done simply is to destroy whatever civility they had in US political discourse. The 'them v us' approach just causes division, it fixes nothing.

The nation hasn't been this split since Vietnam, or even the civil war FFS. He'll do NOTHING to drain the swamp he's wallowing in. How obvious is that.

The focus should be more on what the Trumpanzees want. How likely, given the psycho nature of Trumpy, are they likely to not be bigly let down by him &his litany of lies & back flips.

You couldn't trust Trumpy to lie straight in bed. Health, Guns, you name it.

The serious question, again, is how do other nations read or trust anything he says or any 'agreements' reached with him.?

Greenland? I mean FFS, funny to a point, but it shows how stupidly dangerous he is in the international scene.

How could the world be a safer place with this sort of rampaging psychotic flip flopping & threatening just about everyone & everything.?

Whats the expectation & whats the outcome for the Trumpanzees?

Trump is doing exactly what all conservatives are meant to do. Resist change and reverse it where possible.

Ironically Trump is the least hawkish president for a very long time. He makes a lot of noise but ultimately he is a draft dodger and by extension is proving to be a war dodger. Thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back