Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes, so when two people apply for the position and they get asked the question: "How much do you like Trump?" and the more qualified one says "I have no opinion either way" and the less qualified goes "MAGA! TRUMP 2020! BUILD THE WALL! LOCK HER UP!" guess whos getting a cushy job in government they have no idea how to do?

Hint: Not the qualified one.

Another day, another law broken.

Surely we are getting closer to him shooting someone in the street, to see if he can get away with it.

Trump train is shooting along as his swamp picks are just so much better.

2019-10-24_211445.jpg

2019-10-13_172657.jpg

try some of these dude, read the truth!!

51%2B4smVdHgL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

In November of 2016, the world witnessed the impossible. Nearly every household in America was tuned in to the election feeds, and every update pointed to a loss for the Republican Party. But when the map of the states flipped red in the final hour, there were a select few who weren't surprised. They had always known Trump was going to win. He was chosen for such a time as this. The prophecy had said so.
This prophet, this reserved man of God, was retired firefighter Mark Taylor. The word given by the Holy Spirit was delivered on April 28, 2011 in the middle of the most debilitating sickness a man could ever experience. When the prophecy later fell into the hands of New York Times bestsellers Don and Mary Colbert, God used this new team of passionate individuals to lead the nation into a fervent prayer chain that would accomplish one of the most incredible miracles our country has ever seen.
But Trump s victory was only the beginning...
What is coming next for the most powerful nation on earth today? Mark Taylor has more to say.
In THE TRUMP PROPHECIES readers will discover:
*How the Lord can and will use anyone regardless of education, background, or health to communicate His message to the Church of Christ
*What led to the miracle of the 2016 election, the role of we the people for the will of God in the future, and what the Body of Christ needs to do to keep His blessing on our nation
*How the enemy has utilized techniques of distraction to keep the Body's focus off of God and onto internal, demoralizing disputes and how this can be overcome
*Astounding, world-altering changes in our US government Mark sees on the horizon
*The positive message of hope and encouragement that points to fresh methods of spreading the Gospel to the lost

41zPeCqI%2BnL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The world is uneasy with the United States’ election of Donald Trump as its forty-fifth president. One could not help but marvel at his ascendency to the presidency after publicly breaking every norm and social mores that polite society holds dear. The name “Donald” means world ruler, and no he is not the antichrist, but he is a man of destiny. Open a King James Bible and read Daniel chapter 8 with a dictionary and you cannot help but see that he is the prophesied king of the west who “at the time of the end” will fulfill the prophecy in making his nation “very great.” (Daniel 8:9) Televangelists are failing to inform their audiences of this prophecy that once served to predict the rise of Alexander the Great, as a mighty western Grecian king, who would conquer the Mideast; that no one could withstand putting Europe on the map as a force to be reckoned with. The prophecy states of itself that it will again serve “at the time of the end” to identify a king of the west with the disposition of a “he goat” that no nation will be able to withstand as he makes his nation “very great” prior to and unthinkable event that will occur that cause four nations to vie as superpowers in the “in the latter times of their kingdom” of whom one will arise that Daniel indentifies as “the little horn” known to Christians as antichrist (Daniel 8:9). The prophet Daniel famous for interpreting “the handwriting on the wall” in Babylon called Iraq today is the same Daniel of the lion’s den who wrote of a prophetic vision he for an “appointed time” - “the time of the end.” He had this vision in front of a river in Iraq. His dual purposed vision points out that in the end times a “strong” leader of the west, whom he identifies as “king” with the character of a Billy goat will be known for his stubborn personality. The prophet wrote that this king of the west calling him in parable a “he goat” who will be moved with “choler.” Webster’s defines choler as “a ready disposition to irritation. 2) Irascible marked by a hot temper and easily provoked to anger.” Oxford dictionary defines being moved with “choler” as “a peevish temperament easily provoked to anger.” Daniel forecast that “at the time of the end” this king of the west will “be moved with choler” as his ire is stirred against Persia, called Iran since 1936 (Daniel 8:5). The first portion of Daniel 8 is in parable form describing the western leader launching an air attack as a “he goat” whose “feet touched not the ground” as it tackles a “ram having two horns.” Later, in the chapter describing, Daniel’s parable reveals that the “two horns” as the kings of Media and Persia/Iran. Daniel prophesied that “at the time of the end” a king of the west will trample the leaders of Iraq and Iran into the dust. On September 11, 2001, a king of the west was caught flat-footed when he was reading a children’s book “My Pet Goat” to school kids in Florida, when his nation was air attacked. Later, this western leader, President George W. Bush under his motto “Stay the course” initiated an unprovoked attack on Iraq in a war called “Iraqi Freedom” leading to its dictator (i.e. king according to Daniel) Saddam Hussein being toppled in death in 2003. This was the first stage of Daniel’s prophecy. Presently, in 2017, this war still endures, because Daniel predicted that the West’s attack near the territory of Media conquered by Alexander must also topple Persia’s\Iran’s leader. However, when this “he goat” leader from the west defeats Persia (Iran), Daniel writes that his nation will become “very great” after this king of the west destroys this second king being Iran’s leader (Daniel 8:8). Now, God has positioned this man named Donald, meaning “world ruler” Trump as “the king of the west” in these end times and has established him with a goat’s stubbornness that has served him well in ascending to the office of president of the United States under the motto “Make America Great Again”.
Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope nope nope nope nope nope nope. Nope.

Paramedics arrived on the scene and pronounced that there was no sign of life from Don Jr. They were then informed that he wasn’t actually the shooting victim.

View attachment 770008

Hell, I sort of respect the dude wearing a pink shirt when he knows his nips are not going to be the first thing people are shocked by.

Ah the classic attack of "politicians lie" where's that change that was promised from Barry? How about that lack of a carbon tax from Juliar? Contract not worth the paper they were written on?

Please don't make me look for politicians lies i might be dead before i can post 1% of them.

How about you accept that Trumps overarching goal of, more jobs, less tax, less regulation, less war, fair/balanced trade, the wall, strong economy have by and large been achieved or at least prosecuted and clearly been attempted??

lol ok, so now you're happy to accept politicians lie - I guess don't have a sook about Schiff in the first place?

Look, Schiff's a moron, as demonstrated by the lie re: contact with his aide and the farcical paraphrasing of Trump's call. I'd be fine with him being removed. But if you have an issue with Schiff's lies, you must also have an issue with Trump's. You simply cannot have it both ways.

As previously mentioned - is just a shred of consistency too much to ask?

Ah yes, so when two people apply for the position and they get asked the question: "How much do you like Trump?" and the more qualified one says "I have no opinion either way" and the less qualified goes "MAGA! TRUMP 2020! BUILD THE WALL! LOCK HER UP!" guess whos getting a cushy job in government they have no idea how to do?

Hint: Not the qualified one.

I feel like that's been happening a while now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What were the reasons given for closed door hearings re Benzagi?

Did it have anything to do with the 4 people dying and their families maybe?....... if you know

Again - not according to Republican's own rationale. "More efficient and effective means of discovery" according to them;

Don't fall for the spin, mate. Just another chapter in the outrageous, completely unprecedented and oh-so-unfair persecution of Trump.

"Media has never gone after a new prez like this, they won't even give him a chance!" -> insert Fox News highlights from Obama's first 100 days
"Democrats are breaking the fabric of democracy and trying to remove an elected president via soft coup!" -> umm Clinton was impeached over a blowjob
"Closed congressional testimony sessions are unconstitutional" -> they're not, and you guys were fine with running them yourself 5 years ago

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so predictable. Ah, who am I kidding, its still pretty hilarious.

Last edited:
I feel like that's been happening a while now

Its textbook narcissistic behavior to surround yourself with people who are yes people, say yes, agree, defend you etc. And those people willing to do that for Trump are after the Money and the Power that comes with being in a position close to him right now.

Eventually even they find a moral core and start to disagree with some things and suddenly they've "Resigned to spend more time with family" or "Moved on to new opportunities"

As if we needed anymore proof that trump is the dumbest world leader in living memory.

Building the wall for Colorado :drunk:

I actually wonder, a small part of me, if he meant SECTIONS of the walls are being built IN Colorado and THEN transported?

Because if THAT is the case its almost as funny because cost wise alone that is the dumbest business decision by a self proclaimed business expert, perhaps ever.

I actually wonder, a small part of me, if he meant SECTIONS of the walls are being built IN Colorado and THEN transported?

Because if THAT is the case its almost as funny because cost wise alone that is the dumbest business decision by a self proclaimed business expert, perhaps ever.
It doesn't sound like it from the transcript.

Maybe he hadn't had his morning covfefe

It doesn't sound like it from the transcript.

Maybe he hadn't had his morning covfefe

He has come out now saying he was kiddingly saying Colorado.

So yeah, nothing to see folks! Just a silly old guy being mentally unstable.

Paramedics arrived on the scene and pronounced that there was no sign of life from Don Jr. They were then informed that he wasn’t actually the shooting victim.

View attachment 770008
He has got that 80's comedy movie villain look down pat.
Hell, I sort of respect the dude wearing a pink shirt when he knows his nips are not going to be the first thing people are shocked by.
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Fashion pioneers, these gents are.

images.jpeg-166.jpg

Interested to hear from the "pull the troops out" crew now.

The US is reportedly planning to deploy tanks and other heavy military hardware to protect oil fields in eastern Syria, in a reversal of Donald Trump’s earlier order to withdraw all troops from the country.
Embarrassing he won't protect allies in the region, but oil deserves a permanent military presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back