Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only the best people!!!

NBC News reports:

Less than a month after he was named President Donald Trump’s cybersecurity adviser in 2017, Rudy Giuliani walked into an Apple store in downtown San Francisco.

He wasn’t looking for a new gadget. Giuliani was looking for help.

He was locked out of his iPhone because he had forgotten the passcode and entered the wrong one at least 10 times, according to two people familiar with the matter and a photo of an internal Apple store memo obtained by NBC News.

‘Very sloppy,’ said one of the people, a former Apple store employee who was there on the day that Giuliani stopped by in February 2017.

‘Trump had just named him as an informal adviser on cybersecurity and here, he couldn’t even master the fundamentals of securing your own device.’

This report follows another from NBC News last week that Giuliani repeatedly butt-dialed a reporter in recent weeks and was overheard trashing Joe Biden and discussing his need for cash.

Wait wait wait, hold up.. Giuliani was a cybersecurity advisor??

giphy.gif

So you are in agreeance that the Russian investigation was a sham designed to unseat a incoming President.

We will find that this current impeachment scam is exactly the same.

American politics has been broken by deranged leftists not accepting the vote of the people, very similar to Brexit and Trump has broken the media.

Ahhh Lesy
Might want to be careful.
The Vote of the people would suggest the Popular Vote.
The one that Trump didn't win.

He did win the Electoral College. But If I remember he thought that the Electoral College was a disaster for the U.S.A.

Is this supposed to be news? Congress votes along party lines in 2019, stop the press.

Republicans: you can't hold impeachment enquiries in secret!

Also Republicans: we don't want public impeachment enquiries!

Seems like they just don't want any kind of process despite there being quite a bit of evidence and testimony re: impropriety.

How about someone setting up a thread pool as to the date and exact time that the House impeaches Trump? I have a spare "IMPEACH TRUMP" button that I'll donate as the prize.

Ahhh Lesy
Might want to be careful.
The Vote of the people would suggest the Popular Vote.
The one that Trump didn't win.

He did win the Electoral College. But If I remember he thought that the Electoral College was a disaster for the U.S.A.

Many people would summarise this post as one from a deranged leftist who can't accept he lost.

sad

very sad

Trump supporters have no respect for Democracy.They are entitled and think they are superior to others but in reality they are all bigots, ignoramuses and liars.Lies, lies ,lies from the backward rednecks Trump has tricked.
A lot of you people who support small hands Trump are going to look pretty stupid in the future as in the present.
What is absolute gold is the flogs holding on to the anti-reality that climate change is not man made. We need new laws to stop rednecks making false scientific statements.Either that, or deny them any science related products ie go live in the bush and leave the modern world you dullard hypocrites.

Many people would summarise this post as one from a deranged leftist who can't accept he lost.

sad

very sad

Oh come on Lesy why so down?

Why the need for name calling? Though I have this feeling that name calling is all you can fall back on.

Many would accept that the Electoral College is a flawed system. Even Trump saw it as such.

And if you talk about listening to the public wouldn't the Popular vote be a good indicator? You know percentage of those who actually voted for either candidate nation wide?

Oh and for the record, I'm not of the left. But that really is beside the point.

So you are in agreeance that the Russian investigation was a sham designed to unseat a incoming President.

We will find that this current impeachment scam is exactly the same.

American politics has been broken by deranged leftists not accepting the vote of the people, very similar to Brexit and Trump has broken the media.

There is objectively, unquestionably more there and in plain view re: the Ukraine stuff than the Russia investigation. That's simply not up for debate.

No idea if it meets the standard of 'illegal'. Not that it matters much - he won't be impeached in the Senate even if it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh come on Lesy why so down?

Why the need for name calling? Though I have this feeling that name calling is all you can fall back on.

Many would accept that the Electoral College is a flawed system. Even Trump saw it as such.

And if you talk about listening to the public wouldn't the Popular vote be a good indicator? You know percentage of those who actually voted for either candidate nation wide?

Oh and for the record, I'm not of the left. But that really is beside the point.
You don't support Trump. Therefore you are 'the left'.

Also, as you're 'the left' it can be pointed out that all you do is dehumanise people who don't agree with you...

You "deranged leftist"...

Oh come on shagster, don't be like that, its extremely partisan and just a joke.

All based on ...

orange man bad

As crazy as Hillary now stating that Tulsi is a Russian operative.

The whole swamp is sick, sick, sick and Trump is nowhere near the worst, in fact a fresh breeze for outing them all.
Shaggy, most Republicans are not allowed into the closed door meetings.

It's a farce but the shagster loves it.
Shagster,

It always amazes me how some people dot the eyes and cross the tees so pedantically, but are only capable of doing it to serve their purpose.

It really is ....

Orange man bad ... dressed up.

I can feel your anger, but it is misplaced, misguided and ultimately will be futile, resistance is futile.

The Trump train is your friend shaggily - jump on.

Case in point. Here are your friendly nicknames for me. I saw these and only thought that you would like the same.

Oh you don't like Lesy?

You have a tendency to call all manner of posters friendly nicknames. You have done so with me. I only assumed that you yourself would be fine with that. Seeing as you began the trend.

I love lesy, some of my best friends are also lesy.

The truth is though you had a go at me for name calling but in the same post actually name called or at least thought you were.

That would make you a hypocrite ?.

If the Dems continue on this path together with the rats in the IC the outcome for the US is going to be very bigly ugly.

The rubicon has been crossed by the DNC and the IC. Trump has been unbelievably patient but at some point he too may have to cross the rubicon and as the commander in cheif the DNCs and the progressives worst nightmare may come true.

This is now way past normal political gamesmanship.

rofl. Trump is a professional victim.

"There has been no President in the history of our Country who has been treated so badly as I have"
Nothing is stopping him from reading papers, scheduling meetings and calling for reports except his own lack of interest and laziness. He works one hour a day, and that’s pretty lightweight updates at best.
Campaigning, boasting, watching TV, sooking and whingeing is not work.

He has the best intelligence staff in the history of the world, but he is bored listening to intellectual propositions and prefers to believe bullshit, simplistic, conspiracy theories. No wonder Kelly tried to restrict access.

He literally has no shame - whether it’s groping women, cheating contractors, ripping off charitable donors or lying to colleagues. He just lies, bullshits, lies .... it’s wearisome.

Last edited:
Wait, is adding a y to someones name the equivalent of name calling?

Shit, Ive been an arseh*le my whole life!

Yes, working on the assumption someone called Saint Shag - is nicknamed shagster or shaggy it is clearly!.

Clearly leftists take offence at this sort of thing, it has been bought to my attention this morning.

I just hope it is not an impeachable offence.

And its possible your second sentence is correct, i don't know though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back