Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That stuff would have been done even if stayed a purely military project.

I'm talking about the sensibility that opened it up, you know, whole bunch of folks who'd dropped acid wanting to create a digital utopia, no censorship etc, the Electronic Frontiers Foundation etc etc.

Your methamphetamine usage gives you tunnel vision, kind of intellectual tweaking.
The late John Perry Barlow wrote a great piece on the Internet in the late 90s. As ever the Dead show us the way.

And then it will be false stories about a few Republican Senators saying they may vote to impeach.

He runs through three lines of defense in one statement! He’s just making the case against him off his own bat.

Okay then - to make you happy, “No one but political staffers and their families are going to vote in 2020.”

I wasn’t basing my assertion on the f****g article. The Democrats have got record numbers ‘on the ground’ registering young voters. Every chance Trump gets he reminds his base to make sure they get out and support him in 2020.

Pelosi will attempt to not ‘over egg’ the impeachment, which has got zero chance of passing the Senate, and give Trump the chance to say “I told you I did nothing wrong, just another witch hunt”.

2018 showed that the Democrats focusing on health, education etc gets the voters out.

If you think all politicians are lying scum bags, and can add to that perception, maybe the populace will lose interest in their elected representatives and their democracy. Putin’s work is done.
Take a deep breath and relax first of all.
I am hopeful that there is high turnout (at a very basic level higher turnout = more representative of true feeling)
The article (which you chose to add) doesn’t provide much useful information either way, and it’s graph is largely speculative - in presenting turnouts which you have said are much higher than any recorded turnout.

I’m guessing that you are from the US and so get all the issues with a voluntary voting system which to me (Australian) seem completely foreign and shit- eg voter suppression, partisan gerrymandering etc. and yes to me a lot of us political behaviour is shit. It’s one of a number of countries where we (Australia) get to feel a bit smug superior than

Searched for it. No can find.

I'll be off then. Was just trying to inject some humour. Some seem to like them. One more before I go?

And with that, the valiant warrior EdgeLord Meme turned and disappeared as fast as he had arrived, to wander the information superhighways of the world wide web in search of a land more accommodating of his desire to obsess about democrats who haven't held a public office for 3 years.

Goodnight, sweet prince

And with that, the valiant warrior EdgeLord Meme turned and disappeared as fast as he had arrived, to wander the information superhighways of the world wide web in search of a land more accommodating of his desire to obsess about democrats who haven't held a public office for 3 years.

Goodnight, sweet prince

What is he, the Littlest Hobo of memes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodnight, sweet prince

I'll be leaving you with a 'safer space'. Sanitized and censored.

The late John Perry Barlow wrote a great piece on the Internet in the late 90s. As ever the Dead show us the way.

Exactly - there's absolutely no better definition of early utopian internet culture than progressive politics.

He runs through three lines of defense in one statement! He’s just making the case against him off his own bat.

Its the old Bart Simpson defence.

"I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove anything anyway".

Searched for it. No can find.

I'll be off then. Was just trying to inject some humour.

Posted none on the page prior to this one. One on the page prior to that ... which was liked by two people.

Pretty please, one more before I go?

You didn't look very hard. It's on the conservative safe space board

More blatant hypocrisy from the left. They claim that over population is destroying the environment, but in the next breath insist that they will "root root root" for impeachment!!

Means different things in the states dude

That says to me 2 things.
He knows he's in the shit when the actual transcripts become public and it shows what he would do / has already done - falsify documents that aren't to his liking :eek:
I feel you are giving him too much credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back