Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol
No such board

It's okay, you can all talk about being picked on, have honest discussions about eugenics, and why there are so many foreigners on public transport in your safe space :)

That says to me 2 things.
He knows he's in the shit when the actual transcripts become public and it shows what he would do / has already done - falsify documents that aren't to his liking :eek:

So is he straight up accusing someone of fraud?

That stuff would have been done even if stayed a purely military project.

I'm talking about the sensibility that opened it up, you know, whole bunch of folks who'd dropped acid wanting to create a digital utopia, no censorship etc, the Electronic Frontiers Foundation etc etc.

Your methamphetamine usage gives you tunnel vision, kind of intellectual tweaking.
Lmao fairy land retconning. Strange then that this utopian progressive vision has yielded surveillance capitalism. Another failed project of progressivism.

Of course, the CIA’s venture capital subsidiary invested in a number of SV startups, we can just gloss over than bit and pretend it was open minded types in Berkeley who did all the pioneering.

Lmao fairy land retconning. Strange then that this utopian progressive vision has yielded surveillance capitalism. Another failed project of progressivism.

Of course, the CIA’s venture capital subsidiary invested in a number of SV startups, we can just gloss over than bit and pretend it was open minded types in Berkeley who did all the pioneering.

Of course, it was a military project that good people tried to turn to the advantage of all humanity in general, but were overwhelmed.

People like you are useful idiots for the authoritarians that did the overwhelming.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This Trump idiot is just a straight out crook. The following article is not made up. He can't seem to differentiate between doing dodgy real estate deals/reality tv and running a country. What a moron.

7 Californian Republican's in the House of Reps. How many do the Democrats need to turn?

This Trump idiot is just a straight out crook. The following article is not made up. He can't seem to differentiate between doing dodgy real estate deals/reality tv and running a country. What a moron.

Any reason you attached a random article to that rant?

Trump wants to help those who got him into power , not those who didn’t vote for him

I'll be leaving you with a 'safer space'. Sanitized and censored.
I don’t think anyone has a problem with ignoring the occasional silly Trumpy meme, but going on a spree, including stuff that has nothing to do with the topic, is just trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back