Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hatred doesn't come across as someone who defected.

Some of his policies have been quite liberal.

So where does the Dems hate come from other than winning?
The being an arseh*le, the hoodwinking and stealing from the working class and the criminality. Mostly.

So Trump offers written answers to Meuller inquiry but not good enough when whistleblower offers the same to Republicans on Impeachment inquiry. Hmmm.

Also I love how the Clintons, Obama are still living rent free in the heads of Trump supporters.

A really bad case of CODS sufferers exhibit arrogant floggery?

The being an arseh*le, the hoodwinking and stealing from the working class and the criminality. Mostly.
The Republican Party were happy to impeach Bill Clinton over lying and covering up an affair with a woman but when it's their man this time who is caught out constantly lying and covering up raping and assaulting women, then it's fine with them.
Yeah, that pisses off the Democrats

The hatred doesn't come across as someone who defected.

Some of his policies have been quite liberal.

So where does the Dems hate come from other than winning?
Nobody more fanatical than a convert.

Bomberboy logic once again is spectacularly poor. How many times can you bury yourself in a hole? Why would you want to start a war with Russia over Syria? Trump has so far shown himself to not be a traditional Republican so I don’t think he really gives a toss about losing in Syria. It wasn’t his war and he doesn’t want a bar of it.
You know Trump is not the State, right?

This sort of thing was ALWAYS going to be the end result of getting into a land war in Asia.

The Republican Party were happy to impeach Bill Clinton over lying and covering up an affair with a woman but when it's their man this time who is caught out constantly lying and covering up raping and assaulting women, then it's fine with them.
And he PARDONED A PAEDO!

Thou shall not worship false idols.
trump-prayer-final.jpeg

I thought this mob believed in family values?

WTF is this?
The White House announced Thursday that the televangelist would be joining its staff as a member of the Office of Public Liaison, where she will advise the administration's Faith and Opportunity Initiative that aims to boost the voice of religious groups in certain government programs.
Let's guess which programs they want to boost the voice of religion in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, if I understand this correctly, you get triggered by the false accusations that you invent.

Let's guess which programs they want to boost the voice of religion in.
Sounds like reverse discrimination to me!!!111

Also, no religious test for public office is no longer a thing?

So, if I understand this correctly, you get triggered by the false accusations that you invent.
And you get triggered by the truth. Must suck to be you.

. If he was a Democrat, he would be praised as the greatest president since FDR.

No he wouldn't , he would and absolutely should be called out for all his shortcomings no matter what side of the Political divide you reside.
Just because you are a Republican ( I would be one if in the US) doesn't mean you can't be objective about Trumps' performance - bad or good.
IMHO he has maintained many positive economic trends that he inherited but he has added massively ( and unnecessarily) to the National Debt and apart from Tax Cuts and Supreme Court appointments he has achieved very little.
Only in America , a nation obsessed with celebrity and reality TV , would you get a reality President :(

Was Marie Yovanovitch the target of a smear campaign by your allies?” a reporter asked Trump as he was leaving for a Kentucky rally Monday evening
“I really don’t know her,” Trump responded. “If you look at the transcripts the president of the Ukraine was not a fan of hers either. He did not exactly say glowing things. I’m sure that she’s a very fine woman. I just don’t know much about her.”
The only ambassadors Trump knows are the members of his golf club and donors of Trump who got the gig.

Was Marie Yovanovitch the target of a smear campaign by your allies?” a reporter asked Trump as he was leaving for a Kentucky rally Monday evening
“I really don’t know her,” Trump responded. “If you look at the transcripts the president of the Ukraine was not a fan of hers either. He did not exactly say glowing things. I’m sure that she’s a very fine woman. I just don’t know much about her.”
The only ambassadors Trump knows are the members of his golf club and donors of Trump who got the gig.

Struth your mob just love to defend the evil and corrupt don't you ... and do so by projecting the guilty blame to the other side.
The new Ukraine President has been elected largely on his anti-corruption campaign. In his phone call to Trump, which you all seem to want to impeach Trump for, Zelenskyy says he believes she was a corrupt ambassador ... and now she's your pin up. Just like it's ok to paint Baghdadi as an austere religious scholar. New lows for the never Trumpers.

Do you never Trumpers even know who you want as the President of the USA. You have shown hatred towards Trump from day dot, and I haven't got a clue who you even want as President. I doubt you even stop to think about that ... too busy parroting the brainwashed propaganda of Trump hate from the MSM Fake News that you so easily digest.

That's why it's the most foolish thing you can do, followed by a battle of wits to the death with a Sicilian
My 9 year old worked out the iocane powder problem instantly.

Vizzini was a fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back