Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair. The Trudeau thread is a prime example of the roles being reversed. "Oh so the right suddenly care about blackface?" No, we are pointing out the double standards.

People tend to misunderstand when criticism applies to the hypocrisy behind an action, rather than the action itself.
Glad you’ve worked it out. Great personal growth happening here! Go you!

Also who said what Trudeau did was OK?

For the sake of intellectual honesty, it's not quite the way you want a President expressing his feelings, even if he was feeling betrayed.

Exactly - if your boyfriend was having an argument with your child, you’d say “Come on! Who is the adult here?”

Hillary isn’t even a potential candidate. Let go of Hillary.

As much as it would probably be best for me to drop the whole Hillary discussion, I'd feel disingenuous if I didn't raise this point;

Enjoy ... for the record, after stating how I hadn't seen any polls that show Hillary being more popular than Trump since the Election ... Fox last week produced a poll that does (which I happened to see over this weekend gone).
That is, my belief and statement on this topic now needs to be corrected.
Hillary got 43% vs Trumps 41% in a poll recently done in the last week of October (Refer Qu. 43.)

As much as it would probably be best for me to drop the whole Hillary discussion, I'd feel disingenuous if I didn't raise this point;

Enjoy ... for the record, after stating how I hadn't seen any polls that show Hillary being more popular than Trump since the Election ... Fox last week produced a poll that does (which I happened to see over this weekend gone).
That is, my belief and statement on this topic now needs to be corrected.
Hillary got 43% vs Trumps 41% in a poll recently done in the last week of October (Refer Qu. 43.)

Without even doing anything. Amazing.

Fox boobs are so much better than CNN boobs.

As for MSNBC.....

Chappy, maybe you can help. What's the actual topic of this thread? The title says "The Shi'ites Hit The Fan" WTF is that about?

It's just the lefty loons siding with someone other than King Donald.

It's just the lefty loons siding with someone other than King Donald.

Seriously, as a latecomer to the thread, I asked myself what precisely IS the topic? It seemed like a very rambling and vague discourse on American politics to me. I endeavoured to nail it down more precisely by trying to find the OP, but if you track back through to page 1 of Part 8, then Part 7 and so forth you can't get past Part 3 as there is no link-back on page 1 of Part 3 to Part 2, hence no way of knowing what the OP was. If the topic can only be narrowed down to the title of the thread fair enough but not having followed US politics much until recently I seriously don't know what the 'Shi'ites Hit The Fan' part is actually referring to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously, as a latecomer to the thread, I asked myself what precisely IS the topic? It seemed like a very rambling and vague discourse on American politics to me. I endeavoured to nail it down more precisely by trying to find the OP, but if you track back through to page 1 of Part 8, then Part 7 and so forth you can't get past Part 3 as there is no link-back on page 1 of Part 3 to Part 2, hence no way of knowing what the OP was. If the topic can only be narrowed down to the title of the thread fair enough but not having followed US politics much until recently I seriously don't know what the 'Shi'ites Hit The Fan' part is actually referring to.

It refers to TDS.

Originally the thread was about the primaries then the 2016 election
Towards the end of the campaign it degenerated into a Hillary victory is guaranteed love fest
30 minutes after the result was known
It became the toys out of the cot tanty that continues to this day

A man, who never ran for public office before, runs for, and wins, to become the President. He comes into office and refuses the salary, donating it instead. He goes to work cutting taxes, regulations, reworking trade deals, getting governments to pony up on their share. The economy soars, unemployment at record lows, stock market at record highs. His reward? Two and a half years of investigations, slanderous accusations, talk of impeachment. If he was a Democrat, he would be praised as the greatest president since FDR.

Last edited:
from PurpleEyes link above on polling.

Interesting.

10.-19. How important will each of the following be to your vote for president in November 2020?
[RANDOMIZE LIST] Summary Table Among Registered Voters

Extremely Very Somewhat Not at all (Don’t know)
Health care 53% 32 13 2 1
The economy 52% 33 13 1 1
Guns 44% 26 20 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back