Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump on Syria: “There for the oil”

Donald Trump has insisted that the US military presence in Syria is “only for the oil”, contradicting his own officials who have insisted that the remaining forces were there to fight Isis

Why is the revelation that the US is in the middle east the secure oil supplies so confronting? Because here's a president who makes no bones about it? The fact of ISIS being those in the way of US oil security means Trumps statement doesnt contradict is own officials. Its the same thing.

Why is the revelation that the US is in the middle east the secure oil supplies so confronting? Because here's a president who makes no bones about it? The fact of ISIS being those in the way of US oil security means Trumps statement doesnt contradict is own officials. Its the same thing.
Ok Boomer,
Is there anything you won't defend Trump on? It's like you are in a cult

I watched the hearings.

You're going off hearsay.
You'd make a good Schiff witness.

Watched the hearings, eh? Would you say you are now 'invested'? lol

Going off you previous track record actually. No one 'destroyed' Taylor's testimony previously, yet you claimed so multiple times.

You might be on the money this time, but it wouldn't be anyone else's fault for disbelieving you. I thought every child got read The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

Probably because he has a history of running his own foreign policy and leaving everyone else out to dry

Going off you previous track record actually. No one 'destroyed' Taylor's testimony previously, yet you claimed so multiple times.

You might be on the money this time, but it wouldn't be anyone else's fault for disbelieving you. I thought every child got read The Boy Who Cried Wolf, lol.

Or the updated Dem version The Boy Who Cried Impeachment

You might be on the money this time, but it wouldn't be anyone else's fault for disbelieving you. I thought every child got read The Boy Who Cried Wolf, lol.
I watched a fair bit of the hearings and no, neither witness was in any way close to be being destroyed. Republicans were too busy ranting and putting on a show for their master.

I don't know maybe it is just me but if I was accused of something that I am innocent for, I would be lining up witness from birth to speak on my behalf and flood the hearing with documentation. Maybe Trump should think about doing it too?

In so far as the new evidence of what the staffer told Taylor, they will be giving evidence.

As an aside, George Conway (Kellyanne's hubby) was on one of the panels. He really is a funny guy but also quite smart.

According to studies, this fabricated rationalisation makes you just as happy as if it were truth. You're fooling yourself to avoid pain.

It doesn't mean you're not fooling yourself. It doesn't mean anyone else is fooled.

That was just an addendum to his previous damning testimony. It was a staffer that told him after be first testified. He's just getting it on the record.

Why zoom in on a selected piece of testimony as though it is backbone of the whole thing?

Of course the GOP will label 1000 people liars rather than entertain the thought of Trump wrongdoing, despite Mulvaney's confession and walk back, despite the actual call which clearly contains a request to investigate Biden. Their job is to muddy the waters and to confuse the level of proof needed.
I focused on it as it was the sound bite chosen by the ABC. I don’t have time to watch hearings myself hence I raised the question.

Colour me shocked.

Strike 3, chappy :(
One thing that did stand out for me was when Taylor stated that he had expressed his concerns to Bolton and Bolton suggested he write to Pompeo.
National Security chief suggests writing to Sec of State?

Anyway he did but didn't receive a reply. I do hope that Bolton is compelled to testify.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good God.

Where Obama would speak intelligently, getting his message across in fewer words chosen carefully, Trump gets a simple message across with as much fluff as he can muster.

Then sometimes he hits on a catchcry he can sell and repeats that.

Absolute conman.

#FireFacts

In 2019, a whistleblower made allegations of serious misconduct carried out by President Trump.

It was revealed that the President had colluded with Chinese boomers to have aimbots and other hacks commissioned, in order to ensure that Barron would never lose another game of Fortnite.

Phone transcripts detail a frustrated President Trump's discussion with the hackers:
"Why can't you make crap like this for golf? Sad!"

In an act of clear treachery, Don Jr identified the whistleblower on Twitter. That whistleblowers name? Keanu Reeves.

#KnowledgeIsPower

That was just an addendum to his previous damning testimony. It was a staffer that told him after be first testified. He's just getting it on the record.

Yeah ... except the staffer didn't think to tell him until nearly 4 months latero_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

"What Taylor said:

Last Friday, a member of my staff told me of events that occurred on July 26. While Ambassador Volker and I visited the front, this member of my staff accompanied Ambassador Sondland. Ambassador Sondland met with [Zelensky aide Andrey] Yermak.
Following that meeting, in the presence of my staff at a restaurant, Ambassador Sondland called President Trump and told him of his meetings in Kiev. The member of my staff could hear President Trump on the phone asking Ambassador Sondland about “the investigations.” Ambassador Sondland told President Trump that the Ukrainians were ready to move forward.
Following the call with President Trump, the member of my staff asked Ambassador Sondland what President Trump thought about Ukraine. Ambassador Sondland responded that President Trump cares more about the investigations of Biden, which Giuliani was pressing for. At the time I gave my deposition on October 22, I was not aware of this information. I am including it here for completeness. As the Committee knows, I reported this information through counsel to the State Department’s Legal Adviser, as well as to counsel for both the Majority and the Minority on the Committee. It is my understanding that the Committee is following up on this matter.
[/QUOTE]

here it was: the SMOKING GUN but the staffer didn't think it was important enough? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You just couldn't make this stuff up, the Dems are the most amazingly sooooooooooooo stuuuuuuuupid collective of dills.
Utter embarrassment for the luvvies.

Last edited:
Good God.

Where Obama would speak intelligently, getting his message across in fewer words chosen carefully, Trump gets a simple message across with as much fluff as he can muster.

Then sometimes he hits on a catchcry he can sell and repeats that.

Absolute conman.
His supporters can only comprehend small amounts of information at a time, preferably repeated over again and again and again.

Yeah ... except the staffer didn't think to tell him until nearly 4 months latero_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

"What Taylor said:

here it was: the SMOKING GUN but the staffer didn't think it was important enough? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You just couldn't make this stuff up, the Dems are the most amazingly sooooooooooooo stuuuuuuuupid collective of dills.

In what way is it a smoking gun? Surely you would characterise it as just more hearsay?

What is this shit?

This "shit" is timely reminder of the days when Bush and Blair lanced the boil in Iraq and the eruption of pus and poison that followed .... still being dealt with today. Tough but necessary to bring about the Islamic Reformation.

"What Taylor said:

[/QUOTE]
Maybe they're taking stuff off of Taylor's desk too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back