Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 9 - The Shi'ites Hit The Fan (Cont. in Part 10, see OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it was a playground level homophobic slur or you don't know what you're on about. Either way you look a bit of a dill.

I'm not the one jumping to conclusions over a simple autocorrect.

Facepalm yourself.

So just listening to abc news about hearings. Correct me if wrong
Taylor testimony was that he overheard a conversation between ambassador Goldman and the president; then asked the ambassador what his opinion of what trump thought of Ukraine- which was that trump cared more to investigate political rival etc

But this is only the conjecture opinion of the ambassador right? So how is this actually evidence?

Who is Gaylord?

Gaylord is a famous Indian restaurant in Chinatown Melbourne.

The curry is sooo hot you are guaranteed to break out in a sweat, and it will burn so bad when you poop your arseh*le will be on fire.

I know you're a big fan of Indian. I'd offer to take you there next time you're in Melbourne town, but I'm a Steak Man :cool:

The curry is sooo hot you are guaranteed to break out in a sweat, and it will burn so bad when you poop your a-hole will be on fire.

I know you're a big fan of Indian. I'd offer to take you there next time you're in Melbourne town, but I'm a Steak Man :cool:
I'd happily live off red meat alone. You should try the Cork and Cleaver next time you're here. It's pretty much unchanged since the 90s but the steaks are amazing and go with the Roquefort dressing on the salad.

Taylor testimony was that he overheard a conversation between ambassador Goldman and the president; then asked the ambassador what his opinion of what trump thought of Ukraine- which was that trump cared more to investigate political rival etc

But this is only the conjecture opinion of the ambassador right? So how is this actually evidence?
When backed by other evidence? It is actually evidence.

The curry is sooo hot you are guaranteed to break out in a sweat, and it will burn so bad when you poop your a-hole will be on fire.

Gaylord is also an upstanding Jewish American name favoured by progressive Liberals. You're actually being Anti-Semitic if you have a problem with the name Gaylord.

I have come to terms this impeachment is a waste of money and time.
Why so you may ask?
If it goes to a trial there is no way that 20 odd Republicans will vote in favor of Trumps removal it just will not happen.
This will clear the road or block it for Trump and the Republican party in the 2020 Elections.
Interesting times.

Absolutely. IMO they're not following through with it in the hope of flipping over any republicans. Even if that outcome should reasonably be expected on the exposed facts, just ain't gonna happen, things are too partisan these days.

I think what they hope to do is enable a better (simpler maybe) understanding of the events in the general public via the open hearings. The blanket coverage it'll get and soundbytes it will generate, get it front and centre in the public consciousness. With the hope that, when its dismissed by the Senate as it surely will be, it will transfer to protest votes in 2020.

That was just an addendum to his previous damning testimony. It was a staffer that told him after be first testified. He's just getting it on the record.

Why zoom in on a selected piece of testimony as though it is backbone of the whole thing?

Of course the GOP will label 1000 people liars rather than entertain the thought of Trump wrongdoing, despite Mulvaney's confession and walk back, despite the actual call which clearly contains a request to investigate Biden. Their job is to muddy the waters and to confuse the level of proof needed.

“ hearsay can be much better evidence than direct evidence”

This is what we are dealing with here folks.

Trump impeachment farce is some embarrassing to witness in these times.
Hearsay can only be confirmed when the individuals in question are there to refute. Sadly the person you cheer lead for will not allow them to testify so hearsay is all we have. Believe it or not.

I find it more amazing that a President who had early onset of Alzheimer had better memory recall than the current guy who has the best words and memory.:D

The USA doesn’t torture was also believed to be factual
People like to use the word facts or factual very loosely.
Personally I see it an ellipses ...

lol ok, so it isn't actually a fact that Biden was authorised by US foreign policy to take the actions he did? :drunk:

Looks like I was on the money with the Kellyanne quip.

Solid analogy by the way. Unassailable :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Absolutely. IMO they're not following through with it in the hope of flipping over any republicans. Even if that outcome should reasonably be expected on the exposed facts, just ain't gonna happen, things are too partisan these days.

I think what they hope to do is enable a better (simpler maybe) understanding of the events in the general public via the open hearings. The blanket coverage it'll get and soundbytes it will generate, get it front and centre in the public consciousness. With the hope that, when its dismissed by the Senate as it surely will be, it will transfer to protest votes in 2020.
It will never get thru senate but the sound bites will be used in dems advertising of taylor etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaylord is also an upstanding Jewish American name favoured by progressive Liberals. You're actually being Anti-Semitic if you have a problem with the name Gaylord.

Gaylord is a tremendous name.

When I was researching into that corrupt wb lawyer Mark Zaid (Uncovering a hornets nest of Democrat scumbaggery) I came across one of his fellow jfk conspiracy loons with....the...coolest...gaylord....name....ever!

*wait for it*

Gaeton Fonzi.

Gaylord is a tremendous name.

When I was researching into that corrupt wb lawyer Mark Zaid (Uncovering a hornets nest of Democrat scumbaggery) I came across one of his fellow jfk conspiracy loons with....the...coolest...gaylord....name....ever!

*wait for it*

Gaeton Fonzi.
Arthur?

Trump on Syria: “There for the oil”

Donald Trump has insisted that the US military presence in Syria is “only for the oil”, contradicting his own officials who have insisted that the remaining forces were there to fight Isis

Unless you deliberately search for alternatives - all our traditional news services echo the self same constructs
Which align fully with yours.
So I’m left with two possibilities - you are someone very close to you has enormous editoriaL powers across the entire globe or your mind is in some kind beehive state or ...

Watch very little 'traditional' news mate, especially so for US politics. Lately been getting into Jimmy Dore, just as one example.

I guess at the end of the day I just struggle with people painting a completely reasonable, factual and accurate provision of context as a "talking point" at all - at least in the negative sense in which you're referring to "talking points" (list of dot points to illustrate "Trump bad").

Don't you guys regularly complain about fake news are narratives? Sounds more than a touch hypocritical to me.

That was a great comeback as can Mulvaney, Bolton, Rudy and others also testify, even maybe release the full transcript of the call that started it all and other documentation. But hey, hearsay and all that.

Not sure that Jordon even had a question in that tirade, just grandstanding as couldn't attack the integrity/evidence of those two.

Might be time for another round of Bingo. I will go Sondland, Bolton then Rudy.

2019-11-12_022414.jpg

Yes Im sure thats why his useless son got paid $50ka month.

Ummm.. do you understand his son being employed in the first place is a different matter to the accusation of extortion against Biden Snr? Like, have you been following the last few pages at all? :drunk:

Small beer anyway compared to Clinton and Uranium One

Don't get me wrong, Hills is crooked as the day is long, but no one has been able to explain to me what good bribing her would do in this case considering she was only 1 of the 9 approvals required. Whats the working theory? That she lent on or paid off all 8 other CFIUS members?

Yes how dare anyone accuse anyone other than Trump of corruption.

NB is he still litterally HITLER?

Yet again - Trump should have gone for his life on the Bidens. Just not over actions Snr took that were sanctioned by US foreign policy, and not at a time when he was an election rival.

Read the thread, mate, it helps.

PS. I've never called Trump Hitler, actually have never even accused him of a crime so I have no idea why you've included this nonsense when quoting me.

Imagine how much he would have flogged Hilary by if he had made an effort.

Meanwhile deep down the rabbit hole.

Hillary Clinton has said she is "under enormous pressure" to challenge US President Donald Trump in next year's White House election.

I will certainly tell you, I'm under enormous pressure from many, many, many people to think about it.

Sure, Hills. Sure.

Its funny how HRC is either a corrupt sack of sh1t and you wouldn't trust a word out of her mouth, or an unquestioned teller of truth depending on what she's saying :tearsofjoy:

JJ and Radcliffe totally dismantled Gaylord 30mins of waffle in 5mins.

Another massive Dem backfire.

Haven't watched any of the hearings but is it safe to assume this take is as accurate as your one re: Taylor's testimony being 'destroyed'?

edit: ah, autocorrect of Taylor. So yep, still pushing the same shit uphill and more than likely totally safe to assume you're as full of it as ever.

lol

Haven't watched any of the hearings but is it safe to assume this take is as accurate as your one re: Taylor's testimony being 'destroyed'?

edit: ah, autocorrect of Taylor. So yep, still pushing the same shit uphill and more than likely totally safe to assume you're as full of it as ever.

lol

I watched the hearings.

You're going off hearsay.
You'd make a good Schiff witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back