Player Watch #46: Robert Hansen Jnr - Extends to End 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope he stays if he leaves to go home may break the Kerridge world record against us .

Lol, true. He has been improving incrementally enough, first in the VFL and now at AFL level, that we simply have to give him another year IMO. Was the only one trying to create something in our forward line yesterday and often had two Doggies hanging off him while doing it.

Delist him and he'll probably kick a bag on us in the next few years, and we'll all log on with our "Brady wtf!!" etc.

"We look for little things, even out of today's game, Robbie Hansen kicking a couple of goals, looking a lot tidier with the ball, a lot more comfortable with the level, that's a little win for us out of these sorts of games."

He has improved each game he has played and actually has gotten better all season in the twos. Couldn’t ask anything more of him yesterday. I thought he got to some good spots too, crumbed a nice goal, kicked another and could have had 3. As a club we kicked 6. Definitely adjusting to the tempo of league footy and looks to be better for each run.

I see improvement and is a desperate hole on our list. He'd be down the list of exits for me - some much easier calls to make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually gave him a vote today, leading goalkicker in that shitshow, definitely persist with him
Hasn't learned to do the team things yet, like dropping the head and giving up when a couple of bad decisions go the wrong way or to attempt the screamer against Larkey on the rare occasion he's in the box seat for a mark.

Hasn't learned to do the team things yet, like dropping the head and giving up when a couple of bad decisions go the wrong way or to attempt the screamer against Larkey on the rare occasion he's in the box seat for a mark.
Still got another 12 months left from the arden st fumbling academy to graduate . If hes really good he will obtaing a doctorite and major in dump kicking like our co captains have attained.

Good to see a few more people starting to see it with RHJ.
I get that he hasn’t set the world on fire but I think he’s building really nicely game on game. He’s played 7 games and the fact some were willing to write him off after his first game this year was bloody mind boggling.

No idea if he makes it but I think he’s shown enough for another year.

I still don't see it. But he is the best option we have.

Cooper appears gone. Drury is as vanilla as they come. Sausage is a wait and see and doesn't even play in Bobby Lachie's position.

RHJ basically gets another year by default.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #46: Robert Hansen Jnr - Extends to End 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back