Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Something funny again Maggie5 ?

You’re laughing at just about every one of my posts and you’re a moderator.
Sorry you are confused. On this forum I am a poster just like you.
Time to grow up and stop trolling me I reckon.
happy_eagle is spot on in his post, I doubt very much you can find a poster on these forums that is saying Biden is the best candidate and most saying he is the better alternative. Which sadly isn't saying much.

Others that defend Trump barely saying anything negative of Trump and then almost always posting about 'the left'.

And he wasn't saying:,

Criticising Biden Post = what about Donald / why are you a hypocrite.
Criticising Trump Post = what about Joe / why are you a hypocrite

That is your interpretation. So yes, I often find your posts amusing

No it's not. It's a Democrat fund raising platform like Go Fund Me or Patreon.
Has there been any more info on what group he supported? Act Blue is kinda vague for the reason you mention.

Sorry you are confused. On this forum I am a poster just like you.

happy_eagle is spot on in his post, I doubt very much you can find a poster on these forums that is saying Biden is the best candidate and most saying he is the better alternative. Which sadly isn't saying much.

Others that defend Trump barely saying anything negative of Trump and then almost always posting about 'the left'.

And he wasn't saying:,

Criticising Trump Post = what about Joe / why are you a hypocrite

That is your interpretation. So yes, I often find your posts amusing

There’s rules on the forum too, around constantly laughing at a single poster - best to follow it up if you’re another poster like me.

His “argument” is like the 100s before him that goes the poster rather than the information in the post itself.
Read something you don’t like = “why have you decided to develop morals now”.
That poster he quoted has not supported trump is any post. But he criticised Biden, so hey let’s make an assumption that he supports Trump.

And round and round we go.

Wow...thats a touch tone deaf.

Actblue is the left wing activist group that the Trump shooter donated $15 to when he was a bit younger...

Funny thing is Biden is widely known for not being a very funny person....so whoever is doing his tweets isn't really representing is persona well.

Has there been any more info on what group he supported? Act Blue is kinda vague for the reason you mention.
There is conjecture that it was actually his donation as a person of the same name is reported as making that donation (may not be actually him).

You could literally go round and round in circles with posts like this all day, every day until you’re blue in the face.

Criticising Trump Post = what about Joe / why are you a hypocrite.

It’ll go on and on until you can accept the fact that other people share different views to you.

If you want a thread where only Trump haters can post, then go ahead and create a thread and ban anyone who has a view that differs to yours (trump supporters/those criticising Biden). Until then, maybe best to start accepting different views.

Give it a try.
Congratulations on completely missing the point

There is conjecture that it was actually his donation as a person of the same name is reported as making that donation (may not be actually him).
330 million people in the US. Plenty of Crooks I imagine.

oof-old-man.gif

Congratulations on completely missing the point

No point missed.

The next person will come on here, criticise Biden, you’ll dislike what they say and you’ll say the exact same thing again, without knowing them from a bar of soap or who they are supporting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Theres an alternate timeline where the Republicans have infighting trying to replace an assassinated Donald Trump, while Harris takes over after Biden passes away from covid.

I am glad we aren't in that timeline.

What a shit show that would be 😂
But in saying that, the US would get a better president wouldn’t they?

Elon's completely flipped on his Trump take. Throughout Walter Isaacson's biography there were countless mentions of his distaste for orange man. David Sacks, the utter epitome of intellectually dishonest, and his PayPal mate Peter Thiel have spearheaded this, leaving any remaining moral fibre and respect for democracy at the door. The latter- an openly gay man, seems to be on board with an outright homophobic as VP. They're so full of shit, these Silicon MAGAs.

No point missed.

The next person will come on here, criticise Biden, you’ll dislike what they say and you’ll say the exact same thing again, without knowing them from a bar of soap or who they are supporting.

The poster in question has clearly established themselves as a closeted Trump fan via their posting history in these threads.

A component of the Trump MAGA Republication movement is based around cruelty and being mean. So it's a little bit rich for someone to embrace that ideology and community, and then say "geez the Democrats are being a bit mean aren't they".

Forget about the hypocrisy for a second, its the insincerity that is more annoying. They don't care that the Democrats are being mean, they are just trying to use it to attain the moral high ground and win the argument. Perhaps they ought to try and maintain just for a moment the standards they want to enforce upon Democrats.

Also the idea that I am against anyone criticising Biden is silly.

There’s rules on the forum too, around constantly laughing at a single poster - best to follow it up if you’re another poster like me.
I think I would be annoying the Moderators of this board if I took that stance and reported them all, I cop heaps and really don't pay too much attention but if it bothers you try this.
2024-07-18_125349.jpg Bottom left hand side.

His “argument” is like the 100s before him that goes the poster rather than the information in the post itself.
Read something you don’t like = “why have you decided to develop morals now”.
That poster he quoted has not supported trump is any post. But he criticised Biden, so hey let’s make an assumption that he supports Trump.

So you believe that if a number of posters who constantly post/bag one candidate and not a negative word is written about the other, they are impartial? Of course there is the easy way out and call it 'whataboutism', right?

So ignore their objectivity/bias/blinkers?

That could quite easily be a fake....i dont get the way that people quote shit from twitter as gospel. Its full of fake shit.
Hope you dindt take the x post of the republican congressman which showed trump playing golf on Sunday seriously .
Turned out it was and old video and it was exposed as such

The poster in question has clearly established themselves as a closeted Trump fan via their posting history in these threads.

You’ve made the above assumption purely based on “Achy being meaner to Joe than he is to Donald”.

And you’re doing it again - expecting people to only criticise one party, as long as they are equally criticising the other. Hence, we will just go round and round with the above all day every day.
The barracking is hilarious.

I don't get why Biden is digging in his heals on this one. Whether Harris will be better or not remains to be seen but he has been heavily wounded in this race. Maybe if she is the nominee will be very important who she may select as her VP.

Doubt the Democratic Convention will get as much publicity as the Republicans are receiving unless people tune it to see more Biden gaffs.

I think I would be annoying the Moderators of this board if I took that stance and reported them all, I cop heaps and really don't pay too much attention but if it bothers you try this.
View attachment 2051144 Bottom left hand side.

So you believe that if a number of posters who constantly post/bag one candidate and not a negative word is written about the other, they are impartial? Of course there is the easy way out and call it 'whataboutism', right?

So ignore their objectivity/bias/blinkers?

Achy has critisiced Donald, I’ve seen it many times. This is the sad case of “Nawww Achy stop being meaner to Joe”.
There was an opportunity to comment on the information in the post, but nope, didn’t like that, best to question his morals!

Achy has critisiced Donald, I’ve seen it many times. This is the sad case of “Nawww Achy stop being meaner to Joe”. There was an opportunity to comment on the information in the post, but nope, didn’t like that, best to question his morals!
Seems to me that you will defend posters you like and attack others you don't. Okay.

Seems to me that you will defend posters you like and attack others you don't. Okay.

Attack? Na, I just see through the bullying tactics.

I gave some good advice. Start a thread where everyone can have the same opinion. Kick out anyone else.
You can even like and love react each others posts. You wouldn’t even need your favourite laugh react. Would be a dream for you! Would save all the name calling, moral questioning, annoying conversations like this one.

Do it.

biden

yep! but someone has to put their hand up first. no one has to date.

his legacy will be the former president who facilitated a lying, corrupt, convicted felon with no redeeming features to get hold of the levers - again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back