Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

biden

yep! but someone has to put their hand up first. no one has to date.

his legacy will be the former president who facilitated a lying, corrupt, convicted felon with no redeeming features to get hold of the levers - again.

Yep the Dems have a habit of squibbing it v trump. First Hillary the unelectable....and now drecrepid Joe....they just need a bland boring candidate that is able to speak coherently.

Yep the Dems have a habit of squibbing it v trump. First Hillary the unelectable....and now drecrepid Joe....they just need a bland boring candidate that is able to speak coherently.
Missed the 2020 election result or you think Trump is running for his third term now?

I think he deserves a much better legacy than this šŸ˜‚

i guess itā€™s one of your attempts at humour. but heā€™s done many good things during his time in politics. and as president, including more jobs, a stable economy, and doing a lot to return the u.s from being a laughing stock worldwide that was one of trumpā€™s legacies. i thought, although you are a right winger, you had sufficient sense to see trumps countless flaws, poor intellect and the danger he represents. seems i misread you on all counts.

i guess itā€™s one of your attempts at humour. but heā€™s done many good things during his time in politics. and as president, including more jobs, a stable economy, and doing a lot to return the u.s from being a laughing stock worldwide that was one of trumpā€™s legacies. i thought, although you are a right winger, you had sufficient sense to see trumps countless flaws, poor intellect and the danger he represents. seems i misread you on all counts.

Speaking of misreading. I said Biden deserves a better legacy than what you stated in your initial post. And hence the above points being the legacy.

Good grief..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

biden

yep! but someone has to put their hand up first. no one has to date.

his legacy will be the former president who facilitated a lying, corrupt, convicted felon with no redeeming features to get hold of the levers - again.

Most think Biden should step down, but surely if Biden steps down this week he has left it too late and it guarantees a Trump win, where I think enough people could still vote for Biden if he goes against Trump.

Most think Biden should step down, but surely if Biden steps down this week he has left it too late and it guarantees a Trump win, where I think enough people could still vote for Biden if he goes against Trump.

That's what I think as well. It's too late at this point, and ditching Biden makes them look like they're in a mad scramble. It feels like all paths lead to a Donald Trump presidency.

That could quite easily be a fake....i dont get the way that people quote shit from twitter as gospel. Its full of fake shit.
I dont get this

You quite happily accept that it is the shooter with little to no proof other than ''twitter said'' when someone posts an alternate view its ' well I dont believe everything I read on twitter''

Its disingenuous -accept the possibility that Crooks the 69 yr old donated

Theres an alternate timeline where the Republicans have infighting trying to replace an assassinated Donald Trump, while Harris takes over after Biden passes away from covid.

I am glad we aren't in that timeline.
Nikki Haley v MTG v Matt Gaetz

That's what I think as well. It's too late at this point, and ditching Biden makes them look like they're in a mad scramble. It feels like all paths lead to a Donald Trump presidency.
I think they still have a couple of weeks before the August 18 deadline.

Would also throw a spanner in the works for Trump campaign if they were then looking at a Harris/Shapiro(Penn), or Harris/Beshear (Kentucky), Harris/Cooper (Nth Carol) as opponents as most of their campaign would have been for Biden/Harris.

I still think Biden is a very strong chance to roll Donald, but if they concede that Biden isn't up for it and either he steps down pre-election or they reveal there is ANY chance he steps down mid term, he will not win the election.

Dems have to back Biden and go full steam ahead with him as their nominee and expect he serves a full term.

If they stick with that plan, they can beat the Republicans.

Anything else hands the Gop the presidency.

I think they still have a couple of weeks before the August 18 deadline.

Would also throw a spanner in the works for Trump campaign if they were then looking at a Harris/Shapiro(Penn), or Harris/Beshear (Kentucky), Harris/Cooper (Nth Carol) as opponents as most of their campaign would have been for Biden/Harris.
Lot of advertising money also

Though the Dems focus on Biden ads would be similar

I dont get this

You quite happily accept that it is the shooter with little to no proof other than ''twitter said'' when someone posts an alternate view its ' well I dont believe everything I read on twitter''

Its disingenuous -accept the possibility that Crooks the 69 yr old donated

I very very rarely frequent twitter/x so im not sure how that works.

I accept the possibility...as much as i accept the possibility its nothing but a fake.

Last edited:
I still think Biden is a very strong chance to roll Donald

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back