Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think Biden is a very strong chance to roll Donald, but if they concede that Biden isn't up for it and either he steps down pre-election or they reveal there is ANY chance he steps down mid term, he will not win the election.

Dems have to back Biden and go full steam ahead with him as their nominee and expect he serves a full term.

If they stick with that plan, they can beat the Republicans.

Anything else hands the Gop the presidency.
1721280744905.png

Still can't believe with a COVID diagnosis, there are no jokes in this thread about not being able to sniff hair.
I found r/conservatives thread on Biden getting covid hilarious, if Trump hadn't been shot at last week the jokes about Biden would be all over the place but because Trump got shot at and they went hard on the whole "you shouldn't make jokes about death" commentary it means they have to let this one through to the keeper.

Reports claiming than an hour before the trump shooting biden had a meeting with democrats where he performed even worse than the debate and that it was expected 50 democrats would declare publically within 24 hours that biden should step down.

Seems like trumps shooting saved him.

For a few days only, hopefully.

Wow...thats a touch tone deaf.

Actblue is the left wing activist group that the Trump shooter donated $15 to when he was a bit younger...

Funny thing is Biden is widely known for not being a very funny person....so whoever is doing his tweets isn't really representing is persona well.

What? How are these things remotely related?

Most think Biden should step down, but surely if Biden steps down this week he has left it too late and it guarantees a Trump win, where I think enough people could still vote for Biden if he goes against Trump.

I have seen this train of thought but I don’t think it stands up to scrutiny.

We still have nearly 4 months till the election, we have election cycles which are in less than half that time.

I can’t think of many Biden loyalists who would crack it and refuse to vote for the Dems if he steps down.

Biden is down in the polls negative 15 points from this time to 4 years ago, and well down in all the swing states. And he only JUST won last time, came down to like 40k votes across 3 states.

They've been backrooming for weeks. Seems like they're finally coming to some agreements on his exit package.

I think the trump assasination attempt delayed things briefly.

Now it’s been found out it wasn’t some crazed leftist and seems like a random apolitical act by a young socially awkward loner, reality seems to have kicked in it’s not really moving the needle in the race one way or another, and the Dems need to get back to business.

I think they still have a couple of weeks before the August 18 deadline.

Would also throw a spanner in the works for Trump campaign if they were then looking at a Harris/Shapiro(Penn), or Harris/Beshear (Kentucky), Harris/Cooper (Nth Carol) as opponents as most of their campaign would have been for Biden/Harris.

If republicans are crying it’s unfair, they are free to change their candidates as well in retaliation.

I still think Biden is a very strong chance to roll Donald, but if they concede that Biden isn't up for it and either he steps down pre-election or they reveal there is ANY chance he steps down mid term, he will not win the election.

Dems have to back Biden and go full steam ahead with him as their nominee and expect he serves a full term.

Biden is a 10% chance to win in my view.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I very very rarely frequent twitter/x so im not sure how that works.

I accept the possibility...as much as i accept the possibility its nothing but a fake.

FWIW all my info says the $15 donation was from the shooter.

But I also think as he was 17 and at school at the time and the act blue group seems like a scammy sorta group who dress up emails to look like bills and that type of thing, it’s not really relevant compared to all the other stuff we know about him.

Fellow students say he was very conservative

Registered Republican

Dad staunch Republican too (though mum a Democrat apparently)

Gun nut

Doesn’t seem like the profile of someone from the left, as I’ve said before, it doesn’t seem like much of a political motive.

Apparently it’s come out he was searching for both Joe Biden and Donald trump with his internet searches, maybe he wanted to kill either one of them? Just wanted to go down in history.

Thata ridiculous. You clearly have not been paying attention. Biden has aged dramatically in the past year. He can barely string coherrent sentences together any more. He walks like a man in a retirement home. He gets visibly upset at reporters cos he cant form strong arguments anymore.

Not to mention Biden will struggle to get the young lefties out to vote given his stance on Palestine.

Biden is also blamed for inflation.

The democrats should be 10 points clear of trump in the polls. The only reason they arent is cos of Biden.

Last edited:
FWIW all my info says the $15 donation was from the shooter.

But I also think as he was 17 and at school at the time and the act blue group seems like a scammy sorta group who dress up emails to look like bills and that type of thing, it’s not really relevant compared to all the other stuff we know about him.
Seth Abramson called out Alex Cole's tweet as BS a few days ago

If Biden drops out it will be mass media for the next two to three weeks.

Looking at his legacy, the sacrifice he made for the party, then who will be the nominee/VP, then more media exposure on who the nominee/VP are.

Press will have a field day and the bandage on Trump's ear will be forgotten.

Looking at his legacy, the sacrifice he made for the party, then who will be the nominee/VP, then more media exposure on who the nominee/VP are.

If they do drop him, I wonder when the best time would be, given the DNC is in mid August.

Im sure Donny wont let the focus be taken off of him for more than a day

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back