Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Democrats are really playing with fire running Biden again :(
Exactly my thoughts. A very high percentage replied too old on another question.

Will be worse if that third party decides to nominate a candidate.

I can also see a lower turnout.

So Trump is pretending to support the auto workers currently on strike in Detroit, planning a rally in the city and going to a non-union, non-Big Three plant. Many in the media are unfortunately falling for it and giving the coverage the Republicans want, trying to spin that they are now somehow the party of workers, in spite of his history of being opposed to this very union.

Biden, meanwhile, is the first US President in history to join a union picket line, giving his support to the workers.

So Trump is pretending to support the auto workers currently on strike in Detroit, planning a rally in the city and going to a non-union, non-Big Three plant. Many in the media are unfortunately falling for it and giving the coverage the Republicans want, trying to spin that they are now somehow the party of workers, in spite of his history of being opposed to this very union.

Biden, meanwhile, is the first US President in history to join a union picket line, giving his support to the workers.

I doubt very much BF posters are going to believe trump , just another excuse to avoid a debate

North Korea has decided to expel Pvt. Travis T. King, the American soldier who fled across the inter-Korean border into its territory on July 18, the North’s state media said on Wednesday.
After 70 days of investigation, North Korea found Private King guilty of “illegally intruding” into its territory and decided to expel him, according to the North’s official Korean Central News Agency.
Will he be sent to usa or russia?

I still think that they, like many Repubs, are waiting for Trump of DQ himself. Once that happens, Biden steps away.
Interesting. Look forward to this possibility

Is Kamala a front runner ( very quiet lately) or is there someone else hiding?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some states may exclude him from the ballot, making 270 impossible.

Sceptical as to whether that happens though
The 14th amendment stuff?

I know some scholars are making that argument but it sounds like fantasy, will try to find a podcast I listened to a few weeks back that outlined why it just ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:
How will he DQ himself?
Do something so preposterously wrong or illegal that they can't do anything but strip him, or he having to in order to save what's left of his business or freedom.
Basically he will do something that will make it an impossibility he can run. Caveat: even more than what he has already been doing. :)
He took a shot at it by buying that glock. :roflv1:

**** what a horrible week for the repugs in the news cycle

You had " solidarity Joe " rocking up in support of striking workers, more repugs defending Menendez than the Dems did and repugs pushing the country towards a government shutdown.

Keep doing what you're doing lol

I think there is fire not just smoke around Mendenez. Not the first he has been to court.

Federal prosecutors in New Jersey dropped a case in January 2018 in which Menendez was charged with accepting private flights, campaign contributions and other bribes from a wealthy patron in exchange for official favors. A 2017 trial on those charges ended in a jury deadlock.

He at least should step down as I can't see how he had all that money for relatives in Cuba when he is being charged with dealings for Egypt.

I think there is fire not just smoke around Mendenez. Not the first he has been to court.

Federal prosecutors in New Jersey dropped a case in January 2018 in which Menendez was charged with accepting private flights, campaign contributions and other bribes from a wealthy patron in exchange for official favors. A 2017 trial on those charges ended in a jury deadlock.

He at least should step down as I can't see how he had all that money for relatives in Cuba when he is being charged with dealings for Egypt.
But in Monday's news conference he said: "I have withdrawn thousands of dollars in cash from my personal savings account, which I have kept for emergencies and because of the history of my family facing confiscation in Cuba.

But in Monday's news conference he said: "I have withdrawn thousands of dollars in cash from my personal savings account, which I have kept for emergencies and because of the history of my family facing confiscation in Cuba.
None of them a good liars and have poor memory recall.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back