Play Nice 46th President of the United States: Joe Biden 2: Incidit in scyllam cupiens vitare charybdim

Remove this Banner Ad

seal GIF

What's yours for concluding he isn't?
I didn’t express an opinion on the matter. You did.

Nah - he's not senile. Just an old dude on a bad day.

I just…really don’t think that’s the case. He’s been in the spotlight for five years, and is generally getting worse. Defenders have called out unfair clips etc (and some definitely are, but not all), and now we basically had 90 minutes unedited of a total mess. This is him talking to his tax policy:

We’d be able to right – wipe out his debt. We’d be able to help make sure that – all those things we need to do, childcare, elder care, making sure that we continue to strengthen our healthcare system, making sure that we’re able to make every single solitary person eligible for what I’ve been able to do with the COVID – excuse me, with dealing with everything we have to do with. Look, if – we finally beat Medicare.

The Ipsos poll said only 42% of Democrats think he has the mental fitness to be President - down from 58% before the debate. This isn’t even a Republican or a left thing thing.

We’d be able to right – wipe out his debt. We’d be able to help make sure that – all those things we need to do, childcare, elder care, making sure that we continue to strengthen our healthcare system, making sure that we’re able to make every single solitary person eligible for what I’ve been able to do with the COVID – excuse me, with dealing with everything we have to do with. Look, if – we finally beat Medicare.

Just a bad day apparently.
If asked again, reckon he’d give a better answer?

Just a bad day apparently.
If asked again, reckon he’d give a better answer?

Well if it was a bad day he should be right now hitting up talk shows, holding lengthy press conferences and generally doing events as damage control proving his on the fly fitness. Instead, he did one rally (where he did speak well, but off an autoprompt) and otherwise retreated into privacy.

I just…really don’t think that’s the case. He’s been in the spotlight for five years, and is generally getting worse. Defenders have called out unfair clips etc (and some definitely are, but not all), and now we basically had 90 minutes unedited of a total mess. This is him talking to his tax policy:

The Ipsos poll said only 42% of Democrats think he has the mental fitness to be President - down from 58% before the debate. This isn’t even a Republican or a left thing thing.
They'll decide over there. It'll go on clips and TikTok grifters pretending the president is the only person voters should think about.

Even with some rambling and shuffling, Biden's presidency would be streets ahead of Trumps for what the citizens will get out of it.

They'll decide over there. It'll go on clips and TikTok grifters pretending the president is the only person voters should think about.

Even with some rambling and shuffling, Biden's presidency would be streets ahead of Trumps for what the citizens will get out of it.

We know that, but for many normies out there who see a man looking very old and not really there, they may not see it the same way, which puts the selection in grave danger.

Up front, I fully agree that he shouldn't be there and the Democrats are completely negligent for not standing him down a year or so ago.

But even the dog's breakfast that you quote above still addresses a number of different aspects of policy. It shows that at least he is still trying to govern the country appropriately (albeit no longer capable thereof), in stark contrast to his opponent, who wouldn't know a policy if it hit him in the head.

I just typed in president on tik tok and 80% of the ‘clips’ were trump haters. What are your thoughts about people doing the same to trump, seeing as you are so strongly convinced that Biden is cognitively fine and just had a bad day, and that it’s all a conspiracy against Biden?

Are you broadly against people making snippets that potentially miss the big picture or just when it relates to Biden?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We know that, but for many normies out there who see a man looking very old and not really there, they may not see it the same way, which puts the selection in grave danger.
Yeah: He will be thumped by the RWNJs and the world will be left with Trump and his fashy mates in charge.

It's madness.

Compare the pair.

Seth Meyers clip being shared on teh socials - "one's an old guy who sometimes does old guy things, but otherwise in touch with reality and competent at his job. The other is Trump who ... (list of shit Trump does that is too long to recall here)."

Attack Biden on his policies and actions - supporting the genocide of Palestinians, patchy labour record - and you have PLENTY of material.

But that doesn't click with the average dope, so go for bullshit and hate.
Trump should be in prison and is not comptent due to lack of intelligence and education. But biden also is not competent due to cognition. Part of his job is to communicate and sell. Its in fact his biggest job during election time. He clearly is not capable of this anymore. He cant debate. He cant refute trump appropriately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back